Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Why the internet is slowly rotting you from the inside out.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

http://www.cracked.com/article_15231_7-reasons-21st-century-making-you-miserable.html

This article really made me think. I can’t really say anything, Im sort of just left speechless.

scullyangel

Avatar: 44656 Mon Aug 17 23:47:33 -0400 2009

[Good Omens]

Level 39 Camwhore

If I was a gila monster you could be my devil ray.

Slouching toward dystopia or an anti-utopia is horrifying and beautiful.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Lol.

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

and it takes a humor site to post it.

Kilroy

Avatar: 62524 Fri Dec 26 00:25:59 -0500 2008

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Yeah, screw technology, because that’s obviously what’s holding us back! TO THE STONE AGE!

The only one I really agreed with is the criticism one. I really hate being called basic insults 24/7, because we’ve grown so god damned desensitized to them. It’s pretty damned hard to simply ignore constructive criticism when it’s different every time, while it’s easy to ignore being called “fabulous person” after the first time. Hell, 90% of us will just say “no u” or “Your mom is a fabulous person”, because that’s what we’ve grown into.

And that’s because we’ve all turned into lazy bums.

Honestly? I don’t give a **** that I’m lazy. I know that I am, I don’t need you shoving FITNESS WOAH YEAH BABY into my face, but that’s what it’s come down to. Like the article said, it’s extremely easy to ignore people that are making us exert effort by criticizing them or kicking the **** out of them by simply listening to some soothing music on your iPod to calm you down, and then you can go **** and moan about it on the Internet, where no one really knows who you are.

I could go on and on, but I don’t feel like it :B

____

Avatar: 143340 Fri Mar 27 18:24:34 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Sounds like soemthin I realized and told myself years ago.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

#1. We don’t have enough annoying strangers in our lives.

Funny, I saw this post right before I saw the one about omegle.com.

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

a+ troll, would read again

nashcash

[WeChall]

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

Nice read. Now, to actually absorb and ingest what I just read while battling sleeplessness. lolz

BloodyDemise

Avatar: 121820 2010-06-13 01:05:56 -0400

[Throne of Blood]

Level 60 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Kilroy Posted:

The only one I really agreed with is the criticism one. I really hate being called basic insults 24/7, because we’ve grown so god damned desensitized to them. It’s pretty damned hard to simply ignore constructive criticism when it’s different every time, while it’s easy to ignore being called “fabulous person” after the first time. Hell, 90% of us will just say “no u” or “Your mom is a fabulous person”, because that’s what we’ve grown into.

I don’t think this is just an internet phenomenon. I once had a guy attempt a verbal smackdown on me. His @zing of choice? “You’re a woman's genitals.”

Good insults that cut deeply take effort. A generalised insult/swearword won’t hurt anyone but the most sensitive of people – a real attack means ripping into someone’s flaws. Even IRL, people tend to stick to “****”, “bumhole” etc., words that don’t really mean much on their own.

Xx-EmO_4_LiF-
e-xX

Avatar: 65619 Wed Dec 17 19:40:04 -0500 2008

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 45 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

You don’t wait for a girl to verbally tell you she likes you. It’s the sparkle in her eyes, her posture, the way she grabs your head and shoves your face into her mammary glands.

Derp.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!