Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun AristRofl's SUPER-OMEGA-AWESOME contest. (3, 5, and 7bp + extras) (NSFW)

Jackstarr

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

“omg i thought that if you guys saw me get beat up by a girl u would think i’m a fabulous person and that i’m not kewwwwwwwwwww… but now i see that u guys DO think i’m kew and it doesn’t matter if i got beat up by a girl!!” – south park is kewwwwwwwwwww

saying ur cool doesn’t make u cool. saying ur cool just rebumerts that you’re NOT cool and u need to validate yourself by trying to impose this false “coolness” facade. Essentially the coolest people are the ones that don’t say anything about how cool they are Log in to see images!

knowing that makes you cool. but i don’t know that so i’m cool. making me not cool. making me cool. not cool.. cool. -_-’’

ugh. i need bp. hook it up and we’ll talk philosophy of coolness Log in to see images!

A-Sat

Avatar: 126056 Wed Jun 03 21:38:37 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Poast towards Old friends beepee.

Rock Astley

[Press start]

Level 31 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

I’m so cool I don’t even have to describe how cool I am.

Spengebab Sp-
onglespork

Level 22 Permanoob

“Moron”

I’m cooler because I’m Spengebab Spanglespork ‘nuff said.

No, The reason I’m really cool is I have a personal AC unit Log in to see images! Spengebab Sponglespork edited this message on 04/03/2009 8:16AM

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

I have a doctorate from the Leningrad University and my area of expertise is Political Science. My studies on the brilliant work of Karl Marx have yet to be challenged by any established name in the field or by any newcomer. I am now the head of the Political Science department of the Stalingrad University. Stalingrad is a very, very cold town. This makes me cooler than any of you.

A-Sat

Avatar: 126056 Wed Jun 03 21:38:37 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Hacker

POAST FOR COOLNESS CONTEST: It’s winter here, I got flu, and the heating doesn’t work. Therefore, THAT is so cool it’s actually cold.

Also, Old Friends.

The Jagged R-
ock Fondler

Avatar: 97179 Mon Mar 23 17:25:01 -0400 2009

[bumhurt Virgins]

Level 28 Permanoob

“Brain Dead”

Cur1y

Avatar: 92713 Thu Apr 23 12:21:43 -0400 2009

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Well i feel qualified for NO U because… I like chocolate milk!Log in to see images!

and posting for old friend BP Log in to see images! Cur1y edited this message on 04/03/2009 12:12PM

Mr Skullbash

[2ch]

Level 35 Hacker

I am so very very cool.

I post pumpkin Log in to see images!

Also, it’s kinda cold in here because it’s night but I don’t wanna get up and put something warm on or close the window. This makes me very literally cool.

I taught captain Kirk, young Arnold Schwarzenegger and Chuck Norris how to be cool.

I am Darth Vader’s father.

I have been to Mongolia.

If my coolness could be measured in miles, it could reach to the Sun and back… twice!

I post pumpkin again! Log in to see images!

I killed Laura Palmer.

And JFK.

I give kids free candy and don’t enjoy them or anything.

I play harmonica.

My coolness is way above anyone else’s in this thread.

Posting here means I’m cool.

I am a pirate.

To wrap it all up (I know you want more because I’m so cool but I’m too cool for that), I shall once more post the pumpkin. Log in to see images!

Mr Skullbash

[2ch]

Level 35 Hacker

Professor Commie PhD Posted:

I have a doctorate from the Leningrad University and my area of expertise is Political Science. My studies on the brilliant work of Karl Marx have yet to be challenged by any established name in the field or by any newcomer. I am now the head of the Political Science department of the Stalingrad University. Stalingrad is a very, very cold town. This makes me cooler than any of you.

That is where you lose. There is no Stalingrad.

Wartooth118

Avatar: 126881 Wed Feb 18 22:28:48 -0500 2009

[Vanity Clan Name]

Level 41 Troll

Goddamn, I'm such a mancamwhore.

Alee Posted:

This post is for the “Old Friends” contest.

HarlequinFet-
usHerm

[Necrimanci]

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

I’m so cool, that I’m getting my lil’ bum into my bed to warm up to a pedo-bear plush toy.

Yeah, well, while that statement will be true in a moment, I’m also cool because I have multiple personalities, I was a lycanthrope in my past life, I believe in everyone having energies and aruras, good or bad. And, let’s see. . .I’m costome to traditional respect/loyalty/honorable words such as milord, milady, madame and sir, on a daily basis and -not- a snob. I’m also pretty damn laid-back. So, yeah. I’m pretty cool.

Gotta say, you’re pretty generious for these contests, though you knew that.

~Good luck to everyone~

TOUHOU 9

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

The word cool is just a word.

The real thing?

You are looking at it, woman's genitalschomper!.

See? I don’t even use such not-so-cool expletives like male reproductive organsucker, I make my own **** and pro-feminist while they rim my bum. Now, excuse me, I have a line of ladies still on my reservation hotline for slipping bum beads into their bumes.

What? Not satisfied?

Go on, take a shot at me. I said it once before in INCIT I say it again. I am:

A soldier, a sergeant to be exact for the ground combat infantry that you can only dare dream of getting into and survive getting out of. I have returned from Iraq, yeah that is right, I saw with my own two eyes Saddam’s figure toppled down in the town. I took 3 shots at 2 civilian martyrs just before they could get close to a marketplace and neutralized a bomb threat. ME, moi, etc. Don’t mean to take the credit, but guess who just saved 200 people?

I got a bullet wound and a knife wound on my private parts, I could very much tell you here and now I don’t have a member anymore, it is replaced by a vivid scar. Yet, look here, I survived an ordeal which most of you cool kids probably don’t even know about. I have 7 surgeries to reattach 3 torn muscles, (and I do mean TORN, as it RIPPED OUT), I handled a gun and have personally got my share of shooting guerilla fighters down.

Yes, no doubt man, I may be off for an early retirement, but if you are looking for a cool guy who has 6 ****ing books to write about soon, and enough stories to tell the grandkids six generations over and still keep it fresh while being remarkably pleasant as an individual face to face for a fancy dinner and dance at a 5 star French dining room with ‘aftercare’ service, you are looking at him.

I am so cool, I should avoid using the word cool.

It is too dangerous, or I might get mobbed.

That is how cool I am.

(oops)

TOUHOU 9 edited this message on 04/04/2009 8:09AM

Evilevilness

Level 14 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

This user is far too cool to even post he paid me his younger brother to type this out for him, I’m getting $15 which is sweet he’s kinda rambling about different cool things I should say about him. I suppose I should put down some of it but so long as I’m typing he won’t notice, anyway I’m going to wrap this up by saying that you should give him the CP or BP or whatever it is so I don’t have to do this anymore.

Evil evilness

Dictated but not read. <——seriously he even made me sign it for him…

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Mr Skullbash Posted:

That is where you lose. There is no Stalingrad.

Really now? I suggest you do some research before you try to contradict me next time. Stalingrad was the name of the city now known as Volgograd during the Communist regime in Russia (back then, U.S.S.R.).

Mr Skullbash

[2ch]

Level 35 Hacker

Professor Commie PhD Posted:

Really now? I suggest you do some research before you try to contradict me next time. Stalingrad was the name of the city now known as Volgograd during the Communist regime in Russia (back then, U.S.S.R.).

My point exactly. Since it doesn’t exist now, you can’t possibly work there right?

grzesiek17

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I’m so cool that I’ll not even bother explaining it to you why I’m so cool.

Dipstick

[Stickdip]

Level 6 Re-Re

i’m so cool that i’m Dipstick.

Hoox

[Tormenting Evil Kn-
uckles of Satan
]

Level 31 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

Alee

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Alee Posted:

This post is for the “Old Friends” contest.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!