Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun AristRofl's SUPER-OMEGA-AWESOME contest. (3, 5, and 7bp + extras) (NSFW)
Poll: Aristrofl is...
You must be logged in to vote.

Aristrofl

Avatar: 143382 Fri Mar 20 18:13:55 -0400 2009

[League of Internet-
Superheroes
]

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

I’m bored and I have BP. So I have decided to run 3+ contests at once. Last time I ran a contest I made a lot of friends.

THE 3BP CONTEST! “No U”

The last thread, you all told me how cool I was, now its time you tell me how cool you are. Post here, once per character. Describe how cool you are. Who ever I think is coolest wins. This part ends next week, Monday April 6th at 4:00PM Pacific time. I will then read all the submissions and award the prize the following morning.

THE 5BP CONTEST! “Old Friends”

People seemed to liked the fact that the last thread provided many people a chance to win. I have decided that this thread should also have the same sort of Mojo! When I award the BP for the “No U” Contest, I will choose 5 random posts. If those posts are on my friends list, you recieve a BP. You don’t have to compliment me this time. But you can. If you want. I don’t mind. If the selected post is not among my friends, I’ll pick another. 5 BP gets given out no matter what. (5bp, 1 to 5 posts)

Special rules: You may only have one post for the “No U” contest, but you may post as many times as you like in this thread. How does that work? One of your posts will count towards the “No U” contest, but any other posts past that point, will count towards the “Old Friends” Contest.

THE 7BP CONTEST “Name in Lights”

I see all these signs running around. They got peoples names on them, and most importantly, they got titties in the picture. Now, yes, this does seem like I’m endorsing prostitution, and yes it does seem like I’m some kind of loser, but lets not point out obvious things, and I’ll leave the BP on the dresser on my way out.

Log in to see images! Write my name on a piece of paper (“Aristrofl” for those of you with downs).

Log in to see images! Personalize a message. (Optional, I don’t care. It’s just nicer this way.)

Log in to see images! Make sure the image looks sexy (YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE NUDITY, ITS JUST COOL)

Disclaimer: Please, 18 or older only.

Now this contest sound like its for girls, but guys, send them to me anyway. This is about my ego, not my peenor.

Me and a panel of my friends will choose the winner. Winner gets 7BP. Also, All of the images will go into my sig, so I’ll look like I’m popular and have friends. On internets at least.

And just to prove how cool I am, First post after my Toxx post gets a BeePee.

UPDATE

Aldo_Anything: got the first BP.

The winner of the “No U” contest is: Samildanach

Old friends winners:

A-sat

Vodic

Hoox

baou30

Derfboy23

And for the Name in lights contest: there was one entry, and it was generated by a script. My Toxx clearly states that you need to be in the picture. So no winner.

Aristrofl edited this message on 04/07/2009 1:39PM

Aristrofl

[League of Internet-
Superheroes
]

Level 33 Hacker

Aristrofl Posted:

I’m bored and I have BP. So I have decided to run 3+ contests at once. Last time I ran a contest I made a lot of friends.

THE 3BP CONTEST! “No U”

The last thread, you all told me how cool I was, now its time you tell me how cool you are. Post here, once per character. Describe how cool you are. Who ever I think is coolest wins. This part ends next week, Monday April 6th at 4:00PM Pacific time. I will then read all the submissions and award the prize the following morning.

THE 5BP CONTEST! “Old Friends”

People seemed to liked the fact that the last thread provided many people a chance to win. I have decided that this thread should also have the same sort of Mojo! When I award the BP for the “No U” Contest, I will choose 5 random posts. If those posts are on my friends list, you recieve a BP. You don’t have to compliment me this time. But you can. If you want. I don’t mind. If the selected post is not among my friends, I’ll pick another. 5 BP gets given out no matter what. (5bp, 1 to 5 posts)

Special rules: You may only have one post for the “No U” contest, but you may post as many times as you like in this thread. How does that work? One of your posts will count towards the “No U” contest, but any other posts past that point, will count towards the “Old Friends” Contest.

THE 7BP CONTEST “Name in Lights”

I see all these signs running around. They got peoples names on them, and most importantly, they got titties in the picture. Now, yes, this does seem like I’m endorsing prostitution, and yes it does seem like I’m some kind of loser, but lets not point out obvious things, and I’ll leave the BP on the dresser on my way out.

Log in to see images! Write my name on a piece of paper (“Aristrofl” for those of you with downs).

Log in to see images! Personalize a message. (Optional, I don’t care. It’s just nicer this way.)

Log in to see images! Make sure the image looks sexy (YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE NUDITY, ITS JUST COOL)

Disclaimer: Please, 18 or older only.

Now this contest sound like its for girls, but guys, send them to me anyway. This is about my ego, not my peenor.

Me and a panel of my friends will choose the winner. Winner gets 7BP. Also, All of the images will go into my sig, so I’ll look like I’m popular and have friends. On internets at least.

And just to prove how cool I am, First post after my Toxx post gets a BeePee.

{UPDATES WILL GO HERE}

QUOTED FOR TOXX

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

BP?

Miss Prince

[The House of Badfic]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I’m so cool, I waited until the last moment before time was up and ninja’d myself in front of four pages of posters. That’s just how I roll.

But cool? You want to know cool? Cool is a state of mind, man. Cool means nothing phases you, ever. Cool means you can walk on broken glbum without so much as flinching. Can I do that? I’d like to think I could. But my style is more ‘net-oriented.

I’ve seen Elrond’s wife have a marathon gang-bang with the Orcs, have her teeth ripped out, and finally become a great times depository for all of Orcdom. No sweat.

I’ve seen the pink Power Ranger’s nails pulled out, feet burned off, and genitals shocked until she was ultimately killed. Pfff, child’s play.

I’ve seen Snape get knocked up with Dumbledore’s child, get repeatedly beaten about and raped until he almost miscarries, and finally get saved from super-stud!evil!Dumbledore by Lupin (who has a foot fetish). Yawn.

I’ve seen a ten-year-old self-insert hermaphrodite have sex with Artemis, the white cat from Sailor Moon. Big whoop.

Bring it on. Nothing phases me. I’ll chew up shock sites and spit ‘em back out. I’ll read anything you put in front of me. And that make me cool as a goddamn cugreat timesber. BP pls.

One last edit to fix the third link.

Miss Prince edited this message on 04/06/2009 7:04PM

Aristrofl

[League of Internet-
Superheroes
]

Level 33 Hacker

Aldo_Anything Posted:

BP?

Lol, ok. BEEPEE AWARDED

Aristrofl

[League of Internet-
Superheroes
]

Level 33 Hacker

See its easy. Just do it like this. (NSFW)

TOUCH THIS

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

I’m so cool, your contest ends on my Birthday.

Vodic

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Hmm, I’ll probably enter the ‘NO U’ contest later. As for now, I’ll just leave this message.

Shadow13

Level 35 Hacker

Eh, I’m a pretty cool guy I guess, like 2 pwn forumz and doesn’t afraid of anything.

WoodyTrombone

[LOL CAPSLOCK]

Level 38 Emo Kid

“Sad-Ass”

WoodyTrombone is a cool guy eh, posts in flamebate and doesn’t afraid of anything.

Psy-4

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I’m cool enough to post in your thread.

____

Avatar: 143340 Fri Mar 27 18:24:34 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I’m so cool I’m on a boat

derfboy23

Avatar: 138118 Tue May 26 01:48:15 -0400 2009

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I’m so cool I friended you before this contest and I’m only 5 BP away from Ep 2!!

derfboy23

Avatar: 138118 Tue May 26 01:48:15 -0400 2009

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Old Friends

joswinters

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

can i accedentaly the entire BP?

arfenhouse

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Re dei sepol-
cri

Avatar: 94160 Sun Aug 02 22:32:53 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I will tell you how cool i am another time.

this is for the old friendsLog in to see images!

ArchDude

[Grupul Folcloric M-
ioritza
]

Level 35 Hacker

I’m so cool I play like super fast guitar, played like 30 concerts at least with my band, jumped on stage while the chicks gone wild (seriously). I usually go to hardcore concerts and beat the crap out of people yet I pwn at computer science and have a quite sofisticated language.

I play the guitar, piano, flute and acordeon.

I pwn at basketball, plus I got some really mad moves at streetball.

Plus dude, I think your pretty cool yourself for giving out BP to people that cant afford it or their country’s currency is not accepted for bp (like me/mine). So cheers m8, even if I don’t win at least I got my ego patched up. Plus, if praise like this makes you feel better, hell c’mon guys lets make this dude happy it’s not like it costs us anything Log in to see images! ArchDude edited this message on 03/31/2009 8:41AM

Alee

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I think Aristrofl is p cool, and that’s what I voted in the poll.

You’re so cool for making all those contests man!

But I am also quite cool!

Here’s some reasons why:

I have a Nokia N95 8GB, which I think is way better than an iPhone in not having a screwy multi-touch display, but having a great 3D GPU and generally better hardware.

I know how to hack the firmware of said Nokia in a way that will allow you to install any amount of illegal uncertified software on it.

I also know how to bypbum the built-in N-GAGE Gaming app in a way that allows you to have full games without the need to pay/register for them.

And all this ain’t because I study IT at a University, but that also makes me damn cool, but it’s just because I’m good with soft and interrested in programming.

In high school when I was bored I wrote a very simple virus in Visual Basic Studio. Said virus used the vulnerability of the school’s LAN to copy itself over to all the computers and start the next time system is booted up, unless you know how to stop it from doing that.

When it started up, it spawned about 10, maybe 20 instances of itself per second, with a hidden JPEG image.

Doing that, in a few seconds the target computer was unable to process a mouse movement and with each following second it got even slower and more unusable.

I was already cool in high school.

There’s also lots of other stuff that makes me pretty damn cool IRL like gaming achievements on STEAM or actual IRL stuff even, but I’ll throw in some FWZ stuff to make you certail that I am damn cool here:

I am a level 35 Troll. It doesn’t get better than level 35, seriously.

I have the best equiptment, yes that is some EP2 stuff, even though I do not have EP2 yet, but when I finally win some more BPs somewhere (I think I need like 4 more) then I will rock more than ever.

I have also won Aristrofl’s previous contest (1 bp / 5 ppl) and Shii’s friend contest. That makes me damn cool in FWZ.

ALSO ALSO I have many successful INCIT motivators.

And last thing:

I’m one of the few European folk here on FWZ, struggling to understand what is all this American pop-culture nonsence all about. And since variety is cool, that makes me damn cool.

Alee edited this message on 03/31/2009 8:47AM

Alee

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

This post is for the “Old Friends” contest.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!