Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Video Games Any good Nintendo DS games out?

RebirthThom

Avatar: 18189 Sat Dec 20 10:58:29 -0500 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

If I had to recommend one game, I think it’d have to be Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift, that kept me hooked for a hell’a long time.

Pavilion

Avatar: 74903 2011-07-31 00:19:12 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Advance Wars: Duel Strike and Advance Wars: Days of Ruin are to die for if you like Fire Emblem.

There’s the RPG Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume already out and Knights in the Nightmare coming in June.

There’s no official word of it yet, but it’s a must-buy if a Golden Sun came out on the DS. If it’s so good on the GBA, the DS version will be grand.

Pavilion edited this message on 03/30/2009 3:26PM

The Girl Wit-
h Mad Skillz-
Yo

[Homosexual Goose M-
afiosi
]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

I actually don’t care for my DS I rarely use it. I just bought it for when I take a trip my plane or waiting for the oil on ym car to get changed. I bough Final Fantasy IV and Mario Kart DS. I didn’t get far in FF, and just haven’t had the urge to play it.

The Girl With Mad Skillz Yo edited this message on 03/30/2009 3:34PM

mercurialgirl

Level 19 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Miss Prince Posted:

I enjoyed Lost in Blue but ymmv — it’s a survival game, and if you don’t like exploring and finding food and, well, surviving, it won’t be much fun.

I have Lost in Blue 3, which was so-so… It was addictive in an “Oh-crap-I’m-gonna-die-any-minute” sort of way, but I checked reviews for it and they were mediocre compared to the first one’s, which seemed really good… ((Yeah, I’m not buying any more games on a whim. >_< )) Did you play the first one, all the way through? Thanks!

mercurialgirl

Level 19 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

The Girl With Mad Skillz Yo Posted:

I actually don’t care for my DS I rarely use it. I just bought it for when I take a trip my plane or waiting for the oil on ym car to get changed. I bough Final Fantasy IV and Mario Kart DS. I didn’t get far in FF, and just haven’t had the urge to play it.

Haha, if you don’t want them, I know a few dozen people who would be more than happy to take them off your hands.

ReKaZ

Avatar: 99640 Sun Feb 15 14:49:01 -0500 2009

Level 32 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

The Disgaea DS, it’a a lame version of the original, the only great thing about it is tha fact that you can play with Pleinair now, but if you already played the PS2 or the PSP version those are better.

I agree with almost everyone about The World Ends With You, it’s one of the best games for the DS. and if you like that, perhaps you would like the Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 days.

If there is a Shin Megami Tensei coming to the DS, i’ll recommend it, cause the SMT are really good games.

Trauma Center and Phoenix Wrigth are good games as well.

mercurialgirl

Level 19 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Chawin Posted:

-Another Code

-Wario Ware

-Mario 64 DS

-Digdug

-Castlevania

p. cool games which I had when I had my DS

Uhm…

1) I’m not fluent in Japanese, and I don’t think Another Code is out in the USA yet.

2) Which WarioWare game(s)? and

3) “When you had your DS”? What happened?

mercurialgirl

Level 19 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

ReKaZ Posted:

I agree with almost everyone about The World Ends With You, it’s one of the best games for the DS. and if you like that, perhaps you would like the Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 days.

Trauma Center and Phoenix Wrigth are good games as well.

Why is everyone so enthralled with TWEWY?

I don’t know if I have the dexterity for TC, but I really liked the Phoenix Wright series! Log in to see images! mercurialgirl edited this message on 03/30/2009 5:41PM

The Girl Wit-
h Mad Skillz-
Yo

[Homosexual Goose M-
afiosi
]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

xXxSecksi_AnGelxXx Posted:

Haha, if you don’t want them, I know a few dozen people who would be more than happy to take them off your hands.

If they paid me for it.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

GTA: Chinatown Wars was better than the main game.

Pavilion

Avatar: 74903 2011-07-31 00:19:12 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Why is everyone so enthralled with TWEWY?

It’s one of the most innovating games ever. The battles take place on two fronts at the same time (top screen, bottom screen), the story is very thought provoking, and has some nice music from many different genres. It’s critics gave it a lot of praise for it.

Miss Prince

[The House of Badfic]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I have Lost in Blue 3, which was so-so… It was addictive in an “Oh-crap-I’m-gonna-die-any-minute” sort of way, but I checked reviews for it and they were mediocre compared to the first one’s, which seemed really good… ((Yeah, I’m not buying any more games on a whim. >_< )) Did you play the first one, all the way through? Thanks!

Yes, it was the first one — I got it way back when it was new. I played almost all of it; got to the end area, and was pretty much starving to death before I could beat all the puzzles, so I put it down and never picked it back up. Maybe I’ll do that sometime.

I always wanted to play the earlier Survival Kids games, too…

KaaVink

Avatar: 60693 Tue Oct 28 11:07:23 -0400 2008

[SRSLY]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Disappointing? I actually liked the second Phoenix Wright. Haven’t played the first one, though.

All the trials except the last one just really bored me. Especially that damn circus one with that annoying clown

I wish you weren’t so right about adventure games Log in to see images!

That reminds me. I still need to finish Dreamfall

ReKaZ Posted:

If there is a Shin Megami Tensei coming to the DS, i’ll recommend it, cause the SMT are really good games.

Devil Survivor. Coming out on the 23rd of June. I can’t wait.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

KaaVink Posted:

Devil Survivor. Coming out on the 23rd of June. I can’t wait.

I bought my DS when a SMT game was announced at launch – I’m PSYCHED that we’re actually getting it. I’m still waiting on Vandal Hearts DS, though. Log in to see images!

Anyway, a lot of what I would suggest HAS been suggested, but the Advance Wars serious is always great. My personal favorite DS title is “Hotel Dusk: Room 215”. It’s a great throw back to point-and-click adventures of the past, and is a great detective story to boot.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 Posted:

My personal favorite DS title is “Hotel Dusk: Room 215”. It’s a great throw back to point-and-click adventures of the past, and is a great detective story to boot.

I was interested in the game when it came out, but reviews said, it’s more reading then playing.

KaaVink

Avatar: 60693 Tue Oct 28 11:07:23 -0400 2008

[SRSLY]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I’ve come across games that are far worse in the “more reading than playing” department. Hotel Dusk seems mild compared to most of those.

Leechbait

Avatar: 38669 Mon Nov 03 13:38:26 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

Pavilion Posted:

Advance Wars: Duel Strike and Advance Wars: Days of Ruin are to die for if you like Fire Emblem.

days of ruin is a much stronger game than duel strike

if money is a concern get DoR instead

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!