Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant BANNING ME FOR SPAMMING IN IDC IS COMPLETE AND TOTAL MOTHER****ING BULL****

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

SERIOUSLY YOU bumHOLES ARE ****ING PRICKS. **** ALL OF YOU MODERATORS AND ADMINS YOU CAN ALL GO **** YOURSELVES WITH A DOZEN AIDS FILLED male reproductive organS. THIS **** IS THE DUMBEST ****ING THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE AND THATS REALLY ****ING SAYING SOMETHING I MEAN JESUS CHRIST WHO GIVES A **** IF I REPEAT A FEW HUNDREDS LINES OF TEXT AT 11:30PM IN IDC? NO ****ING BODY. IT’S NOT AN ACTIVE CHAT ROOM TO BEGIN WITH. ALL IT IS EVER USED FOR IS PEOPLE CALLING EACH OTHER fine upstanding member of societyS AND TELLING GIRLS TO POST NUDES. ITS A ****ING JOKE THAT YOU THINK I MIGHT BE DISRUPTING SOMETHING ACTUALLY WORTHWHILE.

THIS HAS NEVER BEEN A ****ING RULE THAT WAS ENFORCED YOU CANT JUST START ENFORCING IT WITHOUT ANY ****ING NOTICE. THERE ARE A MILLION ****ING LAWS ON THE BOOKS THAT MAKE NO SENSE AND YOU DONT SEE PEOPLE EVER GETTING ARRESTED FOR THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE DUMB AND NOBODY ENFORCES THEM. THIS IS LIKE IF SOME COP WHO JUST GOT HIS BADGE RAN OUT AND ARRESTED THE FIRST PERSON HE COULD FIND WHO WASN’T DRIVING WITH A LATERN HANGING OUT HIS WINDOW WHILE HE HONKED 15 TIMES CROSSING THE INTERSECTION. SURE ITS A LAW BUT NOBODY GIVES A **** AND ENFORCING IT NOW CAUSES MORE HARM THAN GOOD.

YOUR CHOICES FOR NEW MODS ARE HORRIBLE. ALSO DON’T GIVE THEM THE POWER TO BAN SOMEONE UNTIL YOU’VE PROPERLY TRAINED THEM ON IT. A PROBATION PERIOD WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA. HAVE THEM SEND ALL THEIR BAN REQUESTS TO A REAL MOD WHO ISNT A DUMB MOTHER ****ER SO THEY CAN SO ‘NO YOU CANT BAN THIS PERSON FOR BEING GENUINELY COOL DESPITE HOW bumHURT THEY ARE MAKING YOU’ AND THEN THAT NEW MOD GOES ‘OH OK LESSON LEARNED MAYBE I WONT BE SUCH AN INSUFFERABLE DOUCHEBAG THE REST OF MY LIFE.’ AND EVERYONE IS HAPPY.

I MEAN WHAT THE ****. HONESTLY. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT SPAM IS? ITS NOT SAYING A LOT OF SIMILAR THINGS. IF ANYTHING I WAS FLOODING THE CHAT. WHICH I WASN’T. AND DONT TELL ME THAT I WASN’T BEING SERIOUS. I REALLY DO WANT TO DO ALL OF THOSE THINGS SO **** YOU FOR JUDGING ME. AND I REALLY WANTED TO TALK ABOUT THEM. YOUR ****ING FAULT FOR NOT JOINING IN THE DISCUSSION ABOUT THE THINGS I WANT TO DO. **** YOU. **** YOU **** YOU JESUS WHY ARE YOU GUYS SUCH male reproductive organ PIRATES? I ****ING HATE THIS SITE.

NOBODY WHO VISITS THIS SITE FOR MORE THAN 3 MONTHS COMES HERE FOR THE GAME. EXCEPT DOMfabulous personS AND THEY HAVE fabulous personS IN THEIR NAME SO GO FIGURE THAT ONE OUT. NO EVERYONE COMES HERE TO SPEW A BUNCH OF HATE SPEECH AT EACH OTHER. GOD ****ING FORBID I DISRUPT THAT. GOD ****ING FORBID YOU GUYS COULDN’T HEAR EACH OTHER CALLING EACH OTHER fine upstanding member of societyS. POSTING DRAGINZ. ASKING FOR NUDES. POSTING RANDOM EMOTICONS. OR HOLY **** GREETING EACH OTHER BY POSTING THE OTHER PERSONS NAME 800 ****ING TIMES.

YOU ARE A ****ING JOKE. YOUR SITE IS A ****ING JOKE. YOUR RULES ARE A ****ING JOKE. AND YOUR CHOICES FOR PEOPLE TO POLICE YOUR ****ING JOKE RULES ARE A ****ING JOKE. TUBSWEETIE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO ISNT A COMPLETE ****FACE AND HE’S DRUNK 99% OF THE TIME. YOU ARE ALL SUCH A ****ING WASTE OF TALENT AND TIME. I CAN

NOT

UNDERSTAND

WHAT THE ****

YOU bumHOLES ARE THINKING.

THIS CANT BE A REAL RULE

HONESTLY.

ARE YOU GUYS GETTING ME BACK FOR TROLLING YOU ALL SO MbumIVELY WITH MY FAKE PERMABAN? IS THIS A CRUEL JOKE REVERSALE WHERE THE WHOLE SITE PRANKS ME? IF SO GOOD JOB.

IF NOT, **** YOU.

LETS TAKE A LOOK AT ALL THE AWESOME **** I’VE DONE SHALL WE:

NO **** YOU I WONT GIVE YOU THE SATISFACTION OF HEARING ALL ABOUT HOW AWESOME I AM PLUS I DONT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO LIST IT BECAUSE ITS SO ****ING LONG, LIKE MY male reproductive organ.

WELL HAVE FUN NOT HAVING FUN IN CHAT ANYMORE WITH YOUR NEW NAZI BULL**** RULES.

I’LL BE OFF GETTING TONS OF woman's genitals AND MAKING REAL MONEY AT A REAL JOB.

**** OFF LOSERS.

EDIT – I MADE THIS **** BOLD BECAUSE **** YOU fine upstanding member of societyS.

aSh-gangSTA-685 edited this message on 03/29/2009 11:30PM

Generic Raci-
st

Avatar: 113010 Sat Mar 28 01:20:15 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

i'm a dirty fine upstanding member of society myself lulz

tl;dr

Generic Racist edited this message on 03/29/2009 11:27PM

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Signed

HoG for Mod in 2020.

Register to vote now!

Site Rules. Learn them.

Ya did good, kid. Keep it up.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

lol

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

F4

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 1 Re-Re

everyone agrees with you HoG Log in to see images!

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

I can tell you how awesome he is. AWESOME X 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000

ilu man

The Shade

Avatar: 107703 Sun Jan 04 22:31:23 -0500 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Odalisque Posted:

I can tell you how awesome he is. AWESOME X 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000

oda you forgot like a hundred zeros.

Fluff

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 31 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

Hardcore Person </3

Your Fault You Spammed

You Wasted Your Own Life ^^;

And People Who Make Quotes To There male reproductive organ

Are Saying ‘HELP ME I HAVE A SMALL male reproductive organ’

:l

Shovel Warri-
or

Avatar: 137232 2009-09-21 10:03:19 -0400

Level 33 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

HoG has a power level of 9001

Recommencer

Avatar: 135255 Tue Mar 24 17:02:05 -0400 2009

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Generic Racist Posted:

tl;dr

In the time I could have read this post, I decided to meet a new person in real life and read a book.

aSh-gangSTA--

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

Fluff Posted:

Hardcore Person </3

Your Fault You Spammed

WHO THE **** ARE YOU YOU ARE A NOBODY NO ONE KNOWS WHO THE **** YOU ARE YOU ARE NOT AS FAMOUS AS ME AND I DONT GIVE A **** WHAT YOU ****ING THINK. I DIDNT ASK YOU A ****ING QUESTION BECAUSE YOU ARE A NOBODY. THIS IS ADDRESSED TO THE ****ING fabulous person ADMINS AND ****TY MODS, NOT LOSER **** NOBODIES LIKE YOU SO SHUT THE **** UP BEFORE I USE MY GIGANTIC male reproductive organ TO SMASH A PLATE GLbum WINDOW SENDING MILLIONS OF TINY SHARDS INTO YOUR fabulous person FACE YOU USELESS RETARD. ITS NOT MY ****ING FAULT I SPAMMED BECAUSE HEY fine upstanding member of society, GUESS WHAT. I DIDNT SPAM, LIKE I ****ING SAID I WAS HONESTLY DICUSSING WHAT I WANTED TO DO AND SOME bumHURT woman's genitals **** MOD BANNED ME BECAUSE HE CANT HANDLE HOW ****ING AWESOME I AM. MY ****ING PRESENCE MAKES HIM FEEL INFERIOR AND HE LASHES OUT LIKE A woman's genitals ****. JUST LIKE YOU POSTING IN MY AWESOME THREAD ABOUT SOME **** YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT. **** OFF. ALL OF THIS IS OF COURSE BEYOND THE POINT THAT SPAMMING IN IDC WAS NOT A BANNABLE OFFENSE UNTIL THEY MADE UP THE RULE ON THE SPOT YOUR SIMPLE MINDED TWAT.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

handofg0d Posted:

WHO THE **** ARE YOU YOU ARE A NOBODY NO ONE KNOWS WHO THE **** YOU ARE YOU ARE NOT AS FAMOUS AS ME AND I DONT GIVE A **** WHAT YOU ****ING THINK. I DIDNT ASK YOU A ****ING QUESTION BECAUSE YOU ARE A NOBODY. THIS IS ADDRESSED TO THE ****ING fabulous person ADMINS AND ****TY MODS, NOT LOSER **** NOBODIES LIKE YOU SO SHUT THE **** UP BEFORE I USE MY GIGANTIC male reproductive organ TO SMASH A PLATE GLbum WINDOW SENDING MILLIONS OF TINY SHARDS INTO YOUR fabulous person FACE YOU USELESS RETARD. ITS NOT MY ****ING FAULT I SPAMMED BECAUSE HEY fine upstanding member of society, GUESS WHAT. I DIDNT SPAM, LIKE I ****ING SAID I WAS HONESTLY DICUSSING WHAT I WANTED TO DO AND SOME bumHURT woman's genitals **** MOD BANNED ME BECAUSE HE CANT HANDLE HOW ****ING AWESOME I AM. MY ****ING PRESENCE MAKES HIM FEEL INFERIOR AND HE LASHES OUT LIKE A woman's genitals ****. JUST LIKE YOU POSTING IN MY AWESOME THREAD ABOUT SOME **** YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT. **** OFF. ALL OF THIS IS OF COURSE BEYOND THE POINT THAT SPAMMING IN IDC WAS NOT A BANNABLE OFFENSE UNTIL THEY MADE UP THE RULE ON THE SPOT YOUR SIMPLE MINDED TWAT.

upvoted

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Once upon a time there was a young man named Batman.

Then his parents got dead.

And then Batman got ****ed off, so then he ****ed-off to Princeton.

And then he ****ed-off to China to be a ninja because his parents were dead.

Batman went back home to Earth and said “I will become Batman.”

And he became BAT-MAN.

Then Batman male reproductive organed around for a bit…

Then Batman said “I need a Bat-bummobile.”

But Morgan Freeman said “NO! You get a tank because you suck male reproductive organ!” and germs killed the martains…

So Batman ****ed around for a while and then there was a guy with a potato-sack for a head and he said “**** You!”

And Batman said “No…**** you.”

Then Batman made him get dumb.

Then there was a ninja on a train that said “Everyone in this city is a male reproductive organ-bum!”

So Batman said “Enjoy your choo-choo to male reproductive organ-**** town.”

And everybody died especially Heath Ledger.

And he became BAT-MAN.

But Morgan Freeman said “NO! You get a tank because you suck male reproductive organ!” and germs killed the martains…

So Batman ****ed around for a while and then there was a guy with a potato-sack for a head and he said “**** You!”

Then there was a ninja on a train that said “Everyone in this city is a male reproductive organ-bum!”

And he became BAT-MAN.

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

Fluff Posted:

Hardcore Person </3

Your Fault You Spammed

why are you such a bad poster god you suck man you are hella gay mad gay you are the worst mod male reproductive organriding fabulous person i have seen here in the last day and there are a lot of mod male reproductive organriding fabulous persons

aSh-gangSTA--

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

Recommencer Posted:

In the time I could have read this post, I decided to meet a new person in real life and read a book.

I LIKE YOU SO I WONT POINT OUT THAT MY OP WAS CLEARLY SHORTER THAN A BOOK UNLESS YOU ARE READING SOME PRE-KINDERGARTEN LEVEL BOOKS

Recommencer

Avatar: 135255 Tue Mar 24 17:02:05 -0400 2009

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

handofg0d Posted:

I LIKE YOU SO I WONT POINT OUT THAT MY OP WAS CLEARLY SHORTER THAN A BOOK UNLESS YOU ARE READING SOME PRE-KINDERGARTEN LEVEL BOOKS

You like me? That’s…I don’t know HOW to take that. But regardless, my eyes start to go crossy with all the allcaps and bolding, so I saved myself the pain after the first four words and picked up Poe’s The Murders on the Rue Morgue. It was time better spent.

Good luck on your crusade.

elionbel

Avatar: 153710 Fri Mar 20 15:57:19 -0400 2009

[Throne of Blood]

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

So let me try to understand how you felt…

At first you were like:

And then you were like:

But in the end you wound up feeling like:

Is this right?

elionbel edited this message on 03/30/2009 12:08AM

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Stop being so awesome.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

elionbel Posted:

So let me try to understand how you felt…

At first you were like:

And then you were like:

But in the end you wound up feeling like:

Is this right?

Oh god horrible post.

elionbel

Avatar: 153710 Fri Mar 20 15:57:19 -0400 2009

[Throne of Blood]

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Oh god horrible post.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!