Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Religion THIS IS A ****ING EASY AND FUNNY PACE TO STROLL HAVE FUN

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

You: forumwarz

Stranger: what is that

You: lol

You have disconnected.

fine upstanding member of society-male reproductive organ

Avatar: 143321 2012-12-01 08:11:39 -0500

[KLAN OF PENGUINS A-
ND RACECARS
]

Level 42 Troll

I secretly like the Fairy Penguin

Stranger: Hi.

You: HELLO STRANGER

You: WHAT ARE YOU BUYIN

Stranger: cocaine

Stranger: nigguh

You: NOT ENOUGH CASH STRANGER

Stranger: NOES

Stranger: I HAS THE CASH

You: WHAT ARE YOU SELLIN, STRANGER?

Stranger: Crack.

Stranger: And sex.

You: OOOOH, I’LL BUY THAT AT A HIGH PRICE

You: HEHEHE

Stranger: Oooooook.

Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Eligor

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Stranger: speak

You: Bark!

You: Arf, arf!

You: -pants-

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Pavilion

Avatar: 74903 2011-07-31 00:19:12 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

If the above message says you have been reported to the FBI, it is not legitimate. Please ignore it.

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Connecting to server…

Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.

You’re now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

You: hello/

Stranger: hello

You: how r u doing?

Stranger: good

Stranger: u?

You: **** YOU

You: RAGE

You: RAGING RAGE!

Stranger: ffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuu

You: BASH BASH BASH BANG BANG BANG

You: SMASH STRANGER TO BITS

Stranger: NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You: DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY

Stranger: you double fine upstanding member of society

You: TARGET TERMINATED.

You have disconnected.

http://grogflog.mybrute.com

SteamKnight

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Connecting to server…

Stranger: Hi

You: Forumwarz.

Stranger:

^—-^

|O O|

=\o/=

You: Oh NOES!!! It’s a…what the hell is that?

Stranger: A mouse :3

Stranger: It’s so kawaii

You: I see.

You: You into anime?

Stranger: Nope.

Stranger: You into getting your male reproductive organ sucked by strangers?

You: No, sweetheart. That’s for my alter ego named Michelle O****ma.

Chronic-Boy

Avatar: 128365 2009-10-31 08:19:01 -0400

[WeChallNot]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

I think they are ****ed off at us:

Chronic-Boy

[WeChallNot]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Connecting to server…

You: FORUMWARZ

Stranger: a firestorm to purify

You: ...

Stranger: u know this song?

You: put water on a cow and it will explode?

Stranger: earth crisis?

You: poo on the earth and you will be eaten

Stranger: i will you ****

Connecting to server…

Stranger: on who

You: on your mum?

Chronic-Boy edited this message on 03/31/2009 9:00PM

SteamKnight

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Connecting to server…

You: Forumwarz.

Stranger: kako te

You: Que?

Stranger: kako te

You: No habla espanol muy bueno.

Stranger: bash me briga

Stranger: nauchi

Stranger: sup witcha

You: wut language u speakin

Stranger: i r speakin lolcat language

Stranger: u_

Stranger: ?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

This guy didn’t last as long as I’d hoped he would Log in to see images!

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: o_o
You: o_o
Stranger: can i help you sir?
You: can i help you sir?
Stranger: i knew that was going to happen

Chronic-Boy

[WeChallNot]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

I WIN

Connecting to server…

Stranger: /facepalm

Stranger: ………………………………………………………………………\¯*^~-„„……..\*-„

………………………………………………………………………..\::::::::*-„…...\::*^-„

…………………………………………………………………….…..|:::::::::::*-„…’|::::::*-„

………………………………..„………………_„„-~~****~~-„„_……’|:::::::::::::::*-„|::::::::’\

………………………………..|*-„………„-^*¯:::::::::::::::::::::::¯*^-„„|::::::::::::::::::*:::::::::Log in to see images!

………………………………..|::::*-„„-^*::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Log in to see images!

…………………….._______’|:::::::*:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Log in to see images!

…………………….*-„::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_____:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::’|

………………………..*~„_::::::::::::::::::::::::::Log in to see images!*¯ . . . .¯**^~~-„„_::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|

……………………………./::::::::::::::::::::::::::::*-„ . . . . . . . . . . .¯**^~-„„_:::::::::::::::::::::/

……………………………/::::::::::::::::::::::Log in to see images!*^-„„:::’\ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ¯*^~-„„___„„-*

…………………………../::::::::::::::::::::::::::’\ . .*~-\ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . \

………………………….|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Log in to see images! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

………………………….|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Log in to see images! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .„ . . . . . . .*^-„

…………………………..\::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Log in to see images! . . . .-_„„„„-~~~~~~- -~~~~~~~’’\

……………………………*-„::::::::::::„-~***~-„::::’| . . . | . . . . . . o . . . .\ . . . . . o . .|

……………………………….*~-„::::/ . .~—„„ . *-„:| . . . .\ . . . . . . . . . . |¯*^-„ . . . . . /

……………………………………¯*^\ . . \ . . . . .* . . . . *-„ . . . . . . .„-^* . . .*~-„„„-*’‘„_

………………………………………..*-„„ . . . . . . . . . . . . ¯**^~~~^* . . . . . . . . . . . .*„

……………………………………………¯’\¯¯ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .„„„„„____„-*

……………………………………………….| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

……………………………………………….| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ‘*-„

……………………………………………….| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . *-„

…………………………………………„-^*¯’’| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .’*-„

……………………………………..„-*;;;;;;;;| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .___________„„„„„-^*

…………………………………„-~’|;;;;;;;;;;;;\ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . „„-^*

……………………………„-^*’;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;;\ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . „-^*’’\;;;’‘*-„ Fry is not amused.

……………………….„-^*;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\ . . . . . . . . . . . . . /;;;;;;;\;;;;;;’‘*-„

……………………„-*;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;’|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\„„_ . . . . . . . . . ./;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;*-„

…………………„-*;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\ .¯**^~~~^^**¯ . \;;;;;„„;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;*-„

………………„-*;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;*-„;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;„—-„;;;\ . . . . . . . . . . .\;;;/;;;*-„|;;;;;;;;;;;;;*-„

……………../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;*-„;;;;\;;„-*;;;;;;;*-;’\ . . . . . . . . . . ’\;;;;;;;;;*;;;„;;;;;;;;;;;;’\

……………./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;’\;;;;*;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\ . . . . . . . . . . |;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;’\

……………|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;_„„„„„„„„„_;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;’| . . . . . . . . . .|;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;’\

……………|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;( . . . . . .¯*^-„„_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;| . . . . . . . . . .|;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\

……………’|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;¯¯„„-¯~**’ . . . ¯*^-„„;;„;;;;;| . . . . . . ._„„„„„|„_„„„„„„_;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;’\

…………….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„-*’ . . _„„„„„„ . . . . . . \;*-„;„|„„-~^^**¯¯***^-„;;;;*-„ . . ¯*-„;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\

………………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;*^^*¯„„-^*¯ . . . . . .„„„-^*¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;*-„;;;;\ . . . . *-„-^*;;;;;;;;;;;;\

……………….’\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„-* . __„„-~—„-^*;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;\-^**¯¯¯;;;¯;;;;;;;;;;;;’|

…………………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;¯**¯;;;;;-^*;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;’|

…………………..*-„;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/*’’;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|

…………………….|*-„;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„-*;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/

…………………….|;;;*-„;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„-^*;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/

……………………’|;;;;;;’*-„;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„-^*;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„-*

……………………|;;;;;;;;;;;*~-„;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„„-^*~-„„„_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;_„-^*

…………………..|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;¯*^~-„„„__;;;;;;__„„„-~^*’’;’| . . . . . . ¯’**^~„~~~~^^^**;;;|

………………….|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;¯¯¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;| . . . . . . . . . . |;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|

………………….|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;’| . . . . . . . . . . |;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;’|

…………………’|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;| . . . . . . . . . . ’|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;’|

…………………|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;’| . . . . . . . . . . ’|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|

…………………|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;’| . . . . . . . . . . .|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;’|

futhermocker

Avatar: 125126 Sat Feb 28 16:36:53 -0500 2009

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Troll

This user causes YOUR HEAD ASPLODE!!!

Connecting to server…

You: hello

Stranger: hi

You: wanna check out the pictures i took while i was on trip in paris?

Stranger: hmm – ok

You: http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/8140/parisl.jpg THIS IS GOATSE YOU’VE BEEN WARNED

I was kinda hoping to get more response out of this. Log in to see images!

SteamKnight

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Chronic-Boy Posted:

I WIN

Connecting to server…

Stranger: /facepalm

Stranger: ………………………………………………………………………\¯*^~-„„……..\*-„

………………………………………………………………………..\::::::::*-„…...\::*^-„

…………………………………………………………………….…..|:::::::::::*-„…’|::::::*-„

………………………………..„………………_„„-~~****~~-„„_……’|:::::::::::::::*-„|::::::::’\

………………………………..|*-„………„-^*¯:::::::::::::::::::::::¯*^-„„|::::::::::::::::::*:::::::::Log in to see images!

………………………………..|::::*-„„-^*::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Log in to see images!

…………………….._______’|:::::::*:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Log in to see images!

…………………….*-„::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_____:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::’|

………………………..*~„_::::::::::::::::::::::::::Log in to see images!*¯ . . . .¯**^~~-„„_::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|

……………………………./::::::::::::::::::::::::::::*-„ . . . . . . . . . . .¯**^~-„„_:::::::::::::::::::::/

……………………………/::::::::::::::::::::::Log in to see images!*^-„„:::’\ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ¯*^~-„„___„„-*

…………………………../::::::::::::::::::::::::::’\ . .*~-\ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . \

………………………….|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Log in to see images! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

………………………….|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Log in to see images! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .„ . . . . . . .*^-„

…………………………..\::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Log in to see images! . . . .-_„„„„-~~~~~~- -~~~~~~~’’\

……………………………*-„::::::::::::„-~***~-„::::’| . . . | . . . . . . o . . . .\ . . . . . o . .|

……………………………….*~-„::::/ . .~—„„ . *-„:| . . . .\ . . . . . . . . . . |¯*^-„ . . . . . /

……………………………………¯*^\ . . \ . . . . .* . . . . *-„ . . . . . . .„-^* . . .*~-„„„-*’‘„_

………………………………………..*-„„ . . . . . . . . . . . . ¯**^~~~^* . . . . . . . . . . . .*„

……………………………………………¯’\¯¯ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .„„„„„____„-*

……………………………………………….| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

……………………………………………….| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ‘*-„

……………………………………………….| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . *-„

…………………………………………„-^*¯’’| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .’*-„

……………………………………..„-*;;;;;;;;| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .___________„„„„„-^*

…………………………………„-~’|;;;;;;;;;;;;\ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . „„-^*

……………………………„-^*’;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;;\ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . „-^*’’\;;;’‘*-„ Fry is not amused.

……………………….„-^*;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\ . . . . . . . . . . . . . /;;;;;;;\;;;;;;’‘*-„

……………………„-*;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;’|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\„„_ . . . . . . . . . ./;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;*-„

…………………„-*;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\ .¯**^~~~^^**¯ . \;;;;;„„;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;*-„

………………„-*;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;*-„;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;„—-„;;;\ . . . . . . . . . . .\;;;/;;;*-„|;;;;;;;;;;;;;*-„

……………../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;*-„;;;;\;;„-*;;;;;;;*-;’\ . . . . . . . . . . ’\;;;;;;;;;*;;;„;;;;;;;;;;;;’\

……………./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;’\;;;;*;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\ . . . . . . . . . . |;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;’\

……………|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;_„„„„„„„„„_;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;’| . . . . . . . . . .|;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;’\

……………|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;( . . . . . .¯*^-„„_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;| . . . . . . . . . .|;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\

……………’|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;¯¯„„-¯~**’ . . . ¯*^-„„;;„;;;;;| . . . . . . ._„„„„„|„_„„„„„„_;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;’\

…………….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„-*’ . . _„„„„„„ . . . . . . \;*-„;„|„„-~^^**¯¯***^-„;;;;*-„ . . ¯*-„;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\

………………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;*^^*¯„„-^*¯ . . . . . .„„„-^*¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;*-„;;;;\ . . . . *-„-^*;;;;;;;;;;;;\

……………….’\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„-* . __„„-~—„-^*;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;\-^**¯¯¯;;;¯;;;;;;;;;;;;’|

…………………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;¯**¯;;;;;-^*;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;’|

…………………..*-„;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/*’’;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|

…………………….|*-„;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„-*;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/

…………………….|;;;*-„;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„-^*;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/

……………………’|;;;;;;’*-„;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„-^*;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„-*

……………………|;;;;;;;;;;;*~-„;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„„-^*~-„„„_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;_„-^*

…………………..|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;¯*^~-„„„__;;;;;;__„„„-~^*’’;’| . . . . . . ¯’**^~„~~~~^^^**;;;|

………………….|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;¯¯¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;| . . . . . . . . . . |;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|

………………….|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;’| . . . . . . . . . . |;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;’|

…………………’|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;| . . . . . . . . . . ’|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;’|

…………………|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;’| . . . . . . . . . . ’|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|

…………………|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;’| . . . . . . . . . . .|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;’|

NICE!!!!

I Did it Fer-
Teh Lulz

Level 12 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

Stranger: hey

You: To escape the grip of a crocodile’s jaws, push your thumbs into its eyeballs-it will let you go instantly.

Stranger: thanks

Stranger: i didn’t know that

Stranger: any other advice?

You: Delete your system 32 folder- you get faster internet.

Stranger: i’ve already done that

Stranger: what else

You: O

You: More money is spent on gardening than on any other hobby!

Stranger: thats a lie

You: thats a truth

Stranger: i can think of plenty of hobbies more expensive than gardening

You: More than half of American families with teenagers use filters to limit access to adult content online.

Stranger: not mine

You: On average, 100 people choke to death on ball-point pens every year.

Stranger: thats pretty much one every 3 days

You: If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle; if the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.

Stranger: is that true for all statues?

You: Mebeh

You: Most elephants weigh less than the tongue of a blue whale.

Stranger: lies

You: House flies have a lifespan of two weeks.

Stranger: yep

You: Americans on average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.

Stranger: okay

Stranger: now thats a lie

Stranger: wait

Stranger: all americans?

Stranger: yeah that makes more sense

You: The average chocolate bar has 8 insect legs in it. -no fuxing lie

Stranger: i’m not qualified to have an opinion about that

You: The human brain is 80% water.

Stranger: could be

You: The word “democracy” is banned in online chat rooms in China. – complete win

Stranger: lol

Stranger: banned in english or chinese

You: Hershey’s Kisses are called that because the machine that makes them looks like it’s kissing the conveyor belt.

Stranger: maybe

You: The world’s longest game of Monopoly lasted more than 660 hours.

Stranger: probably

You: Reindeer like to eat bananas.

You: Abraham Lincoln faces to the right on a penny while all the other presidents face to the left on US coins.

You: Marilyn Monroe had six toes.

You: More people are killed annually by donkeys than die in air crashes.

You: Nurses and doctors wash their hands between patients less than one-third of the time.

You: I hope you learned something today.

Stranger: oh i did

You: You better have,

You: or else

Stranger: don’t worry

You: I have every right to.

Stranger: i hope you lead a virtuous life

You: Mosquito’s are attracted to the color blue twice as much as to any other color. I will.

You: You can count on it

You have disconnected.

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC ”-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN” “http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd”>

<html>

<head>

<title>Forumwarz- I Did it Fer Teh Lulz</title>

<meta content=’parody rpg, free game, hilarious, funny, gaming, games, humor, browser rpg, mmorpg, trolling, epeen, 4chan, pop culture, forums, timewaster, internet

SteamKnight

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

God, Omegle is the best place to troll. EVER. I’ve got a ****in’ smile on my face that’s bigger than the Joker’s, yo.

Connecting to server…

You: Hi.

You: ....so.

Stranger: asl?

You: 21/black wolf/my den

You: I’m the big bad wolf and I’m gonna huff and puff and blow your house down, piggy

Stranger: lol, 19/tiger/the woods

You: So ur furry?

Stranger: yiff

Stranger: its yiff

You: I know, dude.

Colonel Bear

Avatar: 68748 Mon May 18 15:38:07 -0400 2009

[Very Busy Klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

You: GIRUGAMESH

Stranger: I’ll have two!

You: sup

Stranger: hey

You: Wanna cyber

Stranger: what’d you have for dinnner?

You: woman's genitals

You: The fluid

Stranger: was it cheesey?

You: no

Stranger: don’t you like cooze cheese?

You: It was delicious

You: sweet and sour

You: do you like fine upstanding member of societys?

You: I like fine upstanding member of society ****es

Stranger: that’s offensive

You: with there supple bumes

Stranger: and not politically correct

You: and nipples black as night

You: Your a PC?

Stranger: I’m calling Sharpton, you bumhole

You: Politically Correct

Stranger: he’ll have you arrested

Stranger: Sharpton is a reverend so he can also send you to hell

You: Wtf is wrong with a well endowed indian loving ebony princesses?

Stranger: you’re going to hell

Stranger: I pray for your soul

You: My marriage with my wife is sacred

You: She is black

Stranger: you shouldn’t disrespect

Stranger: it’s not correct

You: and the swingers clubs we go to are sponsored by our local baptist church

Stranger: that’s Satan’s church

You: So suck on that

Stranger: this is disconcerning

Stranger: I pray for your soul

You: Stan and I are good buds

You: You know Stan?

Stranger: Stan?

You: Stan Goldstein?

You: He is a dirty jew

You: but he is well endowed too

You: We double stuffed our wives together

You: they cried

You: and orgasmed

Stranger: jews don’t have big male reproductive organes

Stranger: so aha! you liar

You: He is a fine upstanding member of society jew

You: So what?

Stranger: no pray for forgiveness

Stranger: what did you have for lunch?

You: Chinese

Stranger: we already established dinner

You: Love fine upstanding member of society food

Stranger: cream of sum yun gai?

You: Tell me about yourself

You: no

You: I’ve been very open about my genitals and such and you have been very reserved

Stranger: you have open genitals?

Stranger: I’d get that looked

Stranger: see ya

Chronic-Boy

[WeChallNot]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

LOL THIS GUY HAS BEEN GOATSED 10 TIMES!

Connecting to server…

Stranger: Hi!

Stranger: Nope.

Stranger: Reddit.

You: cyber?

Stranger: Definitely.

You: woooooohooo

Stranger: Nothing hotter than two dudes typing about sex.

You: who sai di was a dude?

Stranger: Just an bumumption I made!

You: wel

You: here is a hot picture of me in paris

You: img19.imageshack.us/img19/8140/parisl.jpg (<<<<<<<<<<GOATSE)

Stranger: There is literally

Stranger: nothing in the world

Stranger: that will make me click that

Stranger: I have been goatse’d maybe ten times here already.

Stranger: I’ve had enough for today!

You: dam those forumwarz fools :/

Stranger: Yeah.

You: oh well

You have disconnected.

Eligor

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

What a jerk, I’m gonna die alone.

Stranger: SH!

Stranger: DONT SAY ANYTHING

Stranger: Okay?

You: oh goodness

You: :!

Stranger: I TOLD YOU NOT TO SAY ANYTHING

You: D:

Stranger: OHHHH MYYYY GOOODDDDD

You: OH GOD OH GOD WHAT DID I DO

You: (sorryyy!!)

Stranger: YOUVE INEVITABLY CAUSED THE APOCALYPSE

You: OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD

You: PLEASE NO GOD

Stranger: DO YOU REALIZE WHAT THIS MEANS?!

You: I’M SORRY

You: NONONO….

Stranger: I CAN”T BELIEVE IT

Stranger: WE’RE ALL DOOMED

You: I’m so sorry!!!

Stranger: THERES NO ROOM FOR APOLOGY NOW

You: oh my godddd this is not a good day

You: I’M JUST A SIMPLE TOWNSFOLK

Stranger: NOT A GOOD DAY?!

You: PLEASE LORD, GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE!

Stranger: DOES THE WORLDS END SOUND LIKE IT COULD POSSIBLY BE HAPPY?

You: I REPENT MY SINS!

Stranger: THERES NO SECOND CHANCES NOW

You: REPENT!!!

You: REPENT!

You: REPENTT

Stranger: RRRAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH

You: REPENT

You: Repent…

You: (repent?)

Stranger: GRAAAH

You: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You: AHHHHH

Stranger: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Stranger: So, what kinds of music do you like?

You: OH GOD WHAT DOES IT MATTER THE WORLD’S GONNA END

Stranger: Oh yeah

Stranger: AAAAAAAHHHHHHGRAGAGRARRAHHHHHH

You: AHHHHHH

You: I DON’T WANNA DIE

You: I HAVE KIDS!

Stranger: OH MY GOD

Stranger: IT’S HAPPENING NOW

You: OH GOD

You: LET’S STAY TOGETHER

You: THESE LAST FEW MOMENTS

Stranger: eww no way

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

Stranger: hi asl?

You: 15/f/cali

You: asl

You: ?

Stranger: 19/m/toronto

You: lol ur l sounds like a bull

Stranger: how:S

Stranger: wtf

Stranger: if you dont want to talk to me thats kool with me

Stranger: ?????????????????

You: well toronto sounds like taurine which is a major constituent of bile and can be found in the lower intestine and in small amounts in the tissues of many animals and in humans as well. its bulls because the tuarine we use in energy drinks is from bull stomachs

Chronic-Boy

[WeChallNot]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

the short ones are the best

Connecting to server…

Stranger: hay there

You: do you love me?

Stranger: no

You: GTFO

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!