Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay No itembuildr images.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

They didn’t last very long the second time either

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Interesting exploit find, you two.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Adapt Posted:

They didn’t last very long the second time either

Damn they all died once again and there’s nothing we can do now Log in to see images!

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

quangntenemy Posted:

Damn they all died once again and there’s nothing we can do now Log in to see images!

I killed the last one. Log in to see images!

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

quangntenemy Posted:

ET’s around tonight, perhaps he can implement some of the temp fixes that have been discussed?

Personally I think he should just pick one this time, and hopefully we can have a better system for the next round.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Sergeant Cid Posted:

ET’s around tonight, perhaps he can implement some of the temp fixes that have been discussed?

Personally I think he should just pick one this time, and hopefully we can have a better system for the next round.

I just looked into it, and I believe one of the -5s will be randomly chosen. Who knows how ugly it will be though!

As always, we reserve the right to pick which itembuildr items end up in the game permanently.

The Girl Wit-
h Mad Skillz-
Yo

[Homosexual Goose M-
afiosi
]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

And I suppose there no chance he’ll ever get rid of downvoting. It would REALLY REALLY stop stupid **** like this from happening. But that idea always falls on deaf ears as proven with forumbuildr.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

The Girl With Mad Skillz Yo Posted:

And I suppose there no chance he’ll ever get rid of downvoting. It would REALLY REALLY stop stupid **** like this from happening. But that idea always falls on deaf ears as proven with forumbuildr.

We’ve discussed eliminating downvoting at length in the past. If you think it’s fallen on deaf ears you should read the many many threads about it where we’ve responded to it.

Colonel Bear

Avatar: 68748 Mon May 18 15:38:07 -0400 2009

[Very Busy Klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Evil Trout Posted:

We’ve discussed eliminating downvoting at length in the past. If you think it’s fallen on deaf ears you should read the many many threads about it where we’ve responded to it.

I really think you should have chosen my image Log in to see images!

Auser

Avatar: 89481 Thu Feb 26 14:58:28 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Just south of sanity

Evil Trout Posted:

Wait for both Forumbuildr and Itembuildr? Cause I would love to see downvoting leave Forumbuildr

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Auser Posted:

Wait for both Forumbuildr and Itembuildr? Cause I would love to see downvoting leave Forumbuildr

You seriously wouldn’t. You are underestimating the amount of crap that gets downvoted out that you never see. Our first few versions didn’t have burying and it was so much worse.

Auser

Avatar: 89481 Thu Feb 26 14:58:28 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Just south of sanity

Evil Trout Posted:

You seriously wouldn’t. You are underestimating the amount of crap that gets downvoted out that you never see. Our first few versions didn’t have burying and it was so much worse.

Actually no you have a point there. I just remembered I voted on 10 pages of stuff this morning Log in to see images!

Scary_Retard-
_6

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Well I still like my “trash bin” idea to rummage through those rejects. (no chocolate scoops awarded in the bin)

The Girl Wit-
h Mad Skillz-
Yo

[Homosexual Goose M-
afiosi
]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Evil Trout Posted:

It’s true I haven’t read all the threads. But I suppose the main problem I was seeing was that people have complained for a long time about downvoting on forumbuildr… and seeing your recent post ITT, you won’t eliminate it from there. That’s fine… I suppose. But with things like itembuildr there seems to more of “need” for people to sway votes in their favor having “friends/klannies” downvote everything for them. Am I sure this is what is happening? No. Do I have my suspicions? Hell yes.

In a response to a future question: the reason ALL where eliminated can be for 2 reasons. To prove itembuildr is broken or 2 people had their people downvote each other to hell as well as the other images. Likely the former.

SteamKnight

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Well, whatever. I’m keep my Two-Fine-Ladies-With-A-Champagne Whatever, and nobody’s taking that away from me. So there.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!