Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll petition asking people trying to auction all their common 2-piece files to cease and desist
Poll: people should pwn shop their common 2-pc files, no one is gonna buy your 20 copies of a crap file
You must be logged in to vote.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

seriously, so many files anyone can easily get, its dumb, just go pwn shop that crap. i know im not the only one tired of pagesof jhn jackson blueberry waffle stuff,

especially in my case because i use ie and the bumons dont work on the auction page 50% of the time

so i have to constantly reload to get to another page Log in to see images!

maybe a new filter for search would help idk, obviously people spam it with

all sorts of stuff to improve their buy/sell ‘score’, its just i dont

want to wade thru it all to find the good stuff. i just sell off all

my 2-pc ones, and some of the low-end units to the shop.

vote/post opinion in thread, etc, w/e

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Do you mean advertising them in the Kyoubai forum, or simply listing them at all in Kyoubai itself?

I personally would like to see more filters in Kyoubai, including filtering by Base Cost and Stat Bonuses.

Mommy Raped -
Me

Level 27 Permanoob

“Brain Dead”

What about the files you can only get from episode 2 and for the people that don’t have it yet? I, of course, am not one of them, nor do I sell 2 piece more files. Just some perspective.

ReKaZ

Avatar: 99640 Sun Feb 15 14:49:01 -0500 2009

Level 32 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

I agree with SEMC, it’s annoying th enter kyoubai and search for a file and find 10 07 – REKTÄL DISCHÄRGE – FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY, MY bum IS BLEEDING.

There should be a better filter, the Stat bonuses it’s a great idea for a filter

Mommy Raped Me Posted:

What about the files you can only get from episode 2 and for the people that don’t have it yet? I, of course, am not one of them, nor do I sell 2 piece more files. Just some perspective.

If i’m right, almost every files can be obtained from the Community Forums, or at least the best ones (Example: Pink Floyd) so it won’t really affect that

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Acid Flux Posted:

Do you mean advertising them in the Kyoubai forum, or simply listing them at all in Kyoubai itself?

I personally would like to see more filters in Kyoubai, including filtering by Base Cost and Stat Bonuses.

what i meant is its flooded out with 2-piece files and theres currently no way to filter them out from better files, so you have to slog thru a million

blueberry waffles to get to a good file worth bidding on

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

Mommy Raped Me Posted:

im not sure if there IS any ep2 exclusive files, since all moar files are found in more than one place. the community forums is the best place for most files imo, except for a few

StarkJade

Avatar: 27559 2010-03-31 16:35:19 -0400

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Better Living Through Chemicals

Peenwhores are going to buy and sell them constantly to get their numbers up.

Perhaps some sort of negative filter? Like, search minus whatever file, or a box to click to not show certain files?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!