Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ban Me We need new fetishes!

NOS MAN

[Rowdyruff Boys]

Level 68 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Seriously, the only item I can use from the new Consumer co-op are the .moar file, which I have better of, and the universal item, dragon ball’s, I want some troll only items people! We are here too! Also… I have a friend who runs a hacker, where are there new items too?

Stop focusing on the Emos and Camwhores! Everyone else would like new items as well!

Meepo

Avatar: 141135 Sat Mar 21 23:56:41 -0400 2009

Level 21 Hacker

The Original Meeper

NOS MAN Posted:

Stop focusing on the Emos and Camwhores! Everyone else would like new items as well!

This.

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

What kind of item that gets built is randomly generated. This sort of thing is going to happen, it’s not due to any malfeasance on the part of ET or anybody else.

There are (I believe) eight types of items itembuildr can create: .moar files, special items, hardware, fetishes, glbumes, lingerie, piercings, tattoos.

Of the eight types of items 2 are entirely general, 1 is troll specific, 1 is hacker specific, 2 are emo specific, 1 is camwhore specific, and 1 is mostly camwhore-centric (glbumes.)

So, bumuming a 1/8 probability of each kind of item, you’d expect to get more emo and camwhore stuff than anything else. But just give it time, there’ll be troll and hacker stuff soon enough.

Personally, I’m just hoping that the itembuildr code for glbumes allows the possibility of creating glbumes with douchebaggery (there are already several examples) as well as processing power (nothing currently, but it would make sense).

NOS MAN

[Rowdyruff Boys]

Level 68 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

What kind of item that gets built is randomly generated. This sort of thing is going to happen, it’s not due to any malfeasance on the part of ET or anybody else.

There are (I believe) eight types of items itembuildr can create: .moar files, special items, hardware, fetishes, glbumes, lingerie, piercings, tattoos.

Of the eight types of items 2 are entirely general, 1 is troll specific, 1 is hacker specific, 2 are emo specific, 1 is camwhore specific, and 1 is mostly camwhore-centric (glbumes.)

So, bumuming a 1/8 probability of each kind of item, you’d expect to get more emo and camwhore stuff than anything else. But just give it time, there’ll be troll and hacker stuff soon enough.

Personally, I’m just hoping that the itembuildr code for glbumes allows the possibility of creating glbumes with douchebaggery (there are already several examples) as well as processing power (nothing currently, but it would make sense).

Don’t they already have the nerd glbumes that give a little sexness and processing power? But still, it seems like nothing but piercings and lingire have come out…

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

I don’t think itembuildr is going to make any more .moar even JB said he didn’t like it, imo I think ET needs to take a second look at his code to make sure its working right.

Possibly a C-
abbage

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

NOS MAN Posted:

Don’t they already have the nerd glbumes that give a little sexness and processing power? But still, it seems like nothing but piercings and lingire have come out…

There are nerd glbumes, but they give sexiness and not processing power… for some reason. There aren’t any glbumes that give PP to this point (though there are several that give Douchebaggery).

Including what’s in the hopper, we’ve had 1 .moar (everybody), 1 special item (everybody), 1 pair of glbumes (non-emos), 3 piercings (emos), 1 tattoo (emos), and 2 pairs of lingerie (camgirls).

This is unfortunate, but entirely plausible with random numbers. ET might want to consider mbumaging the way itembuildr chooses items, so that we don’t have considerable stretches where 44% of items are specifically for one clbum. Something like “50% chance of reroll if itembuildr chooses an item type that has already been chosen in the last 5 rounds” would be reasonable, but even with that you could get stuff like we’re getting.

I’m hoping tomorrow we get a fetish or piece of hardware though. Given the submissions for the piercing one, the well of good ideas for piercings seems to have run dry.

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Unfortunately, the only kinds of glbumes I can think of that would increase procesing power would be like vr glbumes, or maybe glbumes like in terminator that let you lock onto targets.

GGH

Avatar: 105218 Tue Feb 17 15:32:24 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Trolls already have great equipment and high damage attacks.

I think this could make the clbumes a little bit more balanced. Putting mostly hacker/camwhore items on itembuildr that is.

GGH edited this message on 03/27/2009 9:20PM

Possibly a C-
abbage

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

CrinkzPipe Posted:

I don’t think itembuildr is going to make any more .moar even JB said he didn’t like it, imo I think ET needs to take a second look at his code to make sure its working right.

Just because it’s weird having a .moar file that you buy at a shop as opposed to extract?

I think it could be cool to have itembuildr create more .moar files, but instead of selling them in the co-op, just have them seeded in a few forums.

We’ve got to get new .moar files someday because collecting them is fun(I only have 86 left to get), and this is as good as place as any to create them… but selling them in stores is weird.

NOS MAN

[Rowdyruff Boys]

Level 68 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Well still, it would be nice if he could try compensating for that stuff…

And @ Big brother, Terminator glbumes? I was thinking something like…

contact lenses for processing and sexyness… or something like that…

Possibly a C-
abbage

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Big Brother Posted:

Unfortunately, the only kinds of glbumes I can think of that would increase procesing power would be like vr glbumes, or maybe glbumes like in terminator that let you lock onto targets.

Or those horrible, headache inducing video watching glbumes (intended for your iPod) that they have. Or, like a fully functional Geordi LaForge cosplay kit!

If you roll up a set of glbumes with PP, people will come up with a justification for it. Anyway, having something odd to explain, helps the creative process. It’s good to have a little structure so you’re not just coming up with “so, what are we going to pierce next.”

Though… I do have to say that I don’t exactly grok how Gaydar makes you sexy…

NOS MAN

[Rowdyruff Boys]

Level 68 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

GGH Posted:

Trolls already have great equipment and high damage attacks.

I think this could make the clbumes a little bit more balanced. Putting mostly hacker/camwhore items on itembuildr that is.

maybe… but then again, the camwhores had to go through a great nerfing in the beggining of forumwarz.. you would just be giving them there power back. Plus, I am a troll with only one thing missing from having the best equipment I can buy, with the most attack power, and I still don’t do that good on most forums, seeing how most can one shot all threads in Episode 2 with little help…

mLegion

Avatar: 152056 Tue Mar 24 15:22:55 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

CrinkzPipe Posted:

it should also do .moar files, but they should be used in the new forums made with forumbuildr not sold in the co-op

GGH

Avatar: 105218 Tue Feb 17 15:32:24 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Keep in mind that a pair of glbumes may come in handy for a permanoob as well.

NOS MAN

[Rowdyruff Boys]

Level 68 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

Or those horrible, headache inducing video watching glbumes (intended for your iPod) that they have. Or, like a fully functional Geordi LaForge cosplay kit!

If you roll up a set of glbumes with PP, people will come up with a justification for it. Anyway, having something odd to explain, helps the creative process. It’s good to have a little structure so you’re not just coming up with “so, what are we going to pierce next.”

Though… I do have to say that I don’t exactly grok how Gaydar makes you sexy…

Easy, it helps you maximize the amount of sex you get, because you don’t waste time hitting on a gay man…

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

mLegion Posted:

it should also do .moar files, but they should be used in the new forums made with forumbuildr not sold in the co-op

That’s the problem, deciding what forums and how many pieces.

Possibly a C-
abbage

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Would it be a problem if they wanted to do ”.moar fornight” for itembuildr where a bunch of .moar files are created, and the CZ team takes a half hour at one of their meetings to figure out how many pieces and where they go? I think special events like that would be fun.

I also want theme weeks for forumbuildr.

Miss Prince

[The House of Badfic]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Isn’t every week technically a theme week for forumbuildr?

mLegion

Avatar: 152056 Tue Mar 24 15:22:55 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

CrinkzPipe Posted:

some formula can be worked out that bumigns the level forum it should be in and number of pieces based on the baseprice and stats of the items

NOS MAN

[Rowdyruff Boys]

Level 68 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Miss Prince Posted:

Isn’t every week technically a theme week for forumbuildr?

Where did you hear that?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!