Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz [CLOSED] Help get me some Dragon Balls!

Necrosaro

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/160293-tim-burton-interview-divy

Stats: +145 Ego, +6 Offense, +6 Luck, +6 Charisma.

Reserve is Log in to see images!

UPDATED: I set a lower reserve price this time, but buyout maxes at ~108k or something and I need quite a bit more than that, so I didn’t set a buyout. If someone wins the auction, I’ll be able to get some delicious Dragon Balls!

Thanks for your time.

-Necrosaro

Necrosaro edited this message on 03/28/2009 5:04PM

AngryMidget

[DumpKing]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

So… You are trying to earn money to get balls?

How much do they usually sell for?

Necrosaro

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Some people are selling them for ~405k or ~450k. If they’re not available on Kyoubai! if/when I get enough money, then I’ll probably have to them from the Itembuildr store, for ~581k. I’m not sure how long they’ll be available at the itembuildr store, though.

Man, I really want some balls.

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

Necrosaro Posted:

Some people are selling them for ~405k or ~450k. If they’re not available on Kyoubai! if/when I get enough money, then I’ll probably have to them from the Itembuildr store, for ~581k. I’m not sure how long they’ll be available at the itembuildr store, though.

Man, I really want some balls.

The first items ever created with IB are still available, so I wouldn’t be too worried about that. I’d definitely pick one up ASAP just in case though. Log in to see images!

Necrosaro

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

-

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!