Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout 2 ideas that could improve flamebate overall.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Idea 1: Let the poster edit their subjects. I know I’ve came close to posting all caps in the subject without noticeing with a small post, I know people would hate to be banned for simply not double checking what they are doing(lol first person who quotes that that line and says “theres your solution” gets a free prize)

Idea 2: Give offline/online tags to moderators. Not sure how this would work, but on their profile or something give them a offline thing if they aren’t on or a online thing if they are. This could make some problems get resolved faster if you tubmail a mod.

Aristrofl

Avatar: 143382 Fri Mar 20 18:13:55 -0400 2009

[League of Internet-
Superheroes
]

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

First post.

I’m not sure topic modification really matters, but you would need to be careful in forums like “Contests” Because, you know, Toxx and all that.

WoweeZowee

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Idea 1: Let the poster edit their subjects. I know I’ve came close to posting all caps in the subject without noticeing with a small post, I know people would hate to be banned for simply not double checking what they are doing

There’s your answer, not double checking it’s their fault.

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Idea 2: Give offline/online tags to moderators. Not sure how this would work, but on their profile or something give them a offline thing if they aren’t on or a online thing if they are. This could make some problems get resolved faster if you tubmail a mod.

Not very good idea, this will tell people when it’ll take longer for the mods to find something out.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

CrinkzPipe Posted:

No thank you.

We have a “contact a mod” request in the queue, which would allow you to contact one of us from one place. We’d all get the request in a centralized location and whoever’s available to deal with it would do so.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Aristrofl Posted:

First post.

I’m not sure topic modification really matters, but you would need to be careful in forums like “Contests” Because, you know, Toxx and all that.

This would actually be helpful for my contest, since the prize keeps going up.

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

CrinkzPipe Posted:

I know people would hate to be banned for simply not double checking what they are doing

theres your solution

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

And now, legitimate discussion:

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Idea 1: Let the poster edit their subjects. I know I’ve came close to posting all caps in the subject without noticeing with a small post, I know people would hate to be banned for simply not double checking what they are doing(lol first person who quotes that that line and says “theres your solution” gets a free prize)

This, as previously said, could cause problems with Toxx or total subject changes (i.e. starting a thread about one thing and then changing the title to a totally different subject while discussion is going).

CrinkzPipe Posted:

The mods play the game too, and this could handicap them, e.g. “spacekadt’s online, so I’ll bumhole the crap out of him later when he can’t respond”.

zagerblag edited this message on 03/27/2009 7:57PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!