Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz ~~~steam indie game sale~~~

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

oh **** steam is having a sale this means choices god damn **** me

i have narrowed it down to the maw, mevo and the groovriders, and ‘and yet it moves’ cause i played the demos and those kick bum

did anyone else get anything if so postt maybe??? at least tell me what not to get I bought defense grid: the awakening played it for like 30 minutes and then got stuck but yeah it’s basically a shiny tower defense game that you could find anywhere else for free

Nillo

Avatar: 13243 2015-07-21 17:58:06 -0400

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I suck dirty homeless guys male reproductive organs all night long

I don’t have Steam, but I read about this sale on TIGSource and checked the list of games.

...there’s not a very large price difference (10%? Seriously?) and most of those games don’t interest me at all. The only game I’m considering buying is Braid, and it’s not even released yet.

If I were to recommend a recent indie title, it would be The Spirit Engine 2, although that’s not on Steam so I guess it’s not relevant to this topic.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!