Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Writing ITT: I write short stories for BPs

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

I got the idea a while back from Radosaur, who’s been doing it for a few weeks now, and, well, I’m pretty good with words, so yeah. In general, I’ll do anything you guys pitch me, but I’m not all that keen on erotic literature. For some reason, that whole genre has always eluded me.

The prices will be negotiated depending on the length of the story. In general, 3 pages = 1 BP. That is to say, that, for example, if you order a 30-page story, it’ll cost you 10 BPs.

And another thing: requests should be posted in this thread. If you’d rather keep the subject of the story and the story private, post in this thread so I can still do my stats, but Tubmail me the actual subject. The stories will be delivered to you as soon as I finish them, by means of Tubmail and/or Rapidshare. If you do not explicitly specify that you want to keep the story private, I may decide to use fragments of it as examples of my work in this thread.

Anyway, here’s some samples:

So as I feel my words leaking through my fingertips I think about the other times this nearly happened and I stand in awe. She sat sideways from him Understand that I need to do this he thought This is all useless right here and now I don’t care about her excuses but she just would not stop justifying herself in his eyes it was all rubbish as the drunken nights of old would slowly seep into his subconscious being. Understand, Gregor, understand me and she insisted that he smile and nod and pretend he cared Dear don’t you think it’s about time we forgot about all this nonsense and just speak the truth but instead he smiled politely and nodded like the false truths she wanted were real but they’re not and I couldn’t care less about the guilt you feel while bringing the inevitable endings (thousands of them) into my eyes.

I feel the lies and deception inside of my veins and I sense the throbbing of my heart while it tries to eject them from my system without realizing that it’s a perfect symbiosis and not only that but I’ve never been closer to myself than now, when I wanted to run into the great nothingness that my arms can’t grab.

Well don’t just sit there, Gregor, answer she shouted back at him And you would like me to just tell you that I understand and that it’s ok but I’m not doing that so then you have to live with my stare in the back of your head and the memory of the haze I’m traversing.

I have a throng of emotions (mostly negative ones) racing through the back of my head and a horde of curse words struggling to get out through my mouth and become material, but I keep them inside, so that I may experience them myself and transform my own flawed psyche into something stronger, perhaps deranged, but stronger.

Perhaps I’ve been a bit too rash in my past decision to just fling my involuntary flashbacks at you, my friend and reader. I should probably start at the beginning of all this nonsense but I can’t actually pinpoint when the turmoil started. It seems it’s been this way forever: the endless rationalization of the past mistakes and the failure to avoid them in the future. I guess I’m a bit hard to follow right now, but please bear with me, as, I promise, the outcome will be as satisfying to you as painful it is to me.

Right now we are in a room filled with the most unlikely group of people, from rash, hot-blooded soccer fans, to the apparently cultured, frail pseudo-intellectuals that I hate with the depth that only a man who has quietly watched the desperation acgreat timesulate in his innermost self for the most of his life can posses. In a corner, there is an apparent couple. No, not the guys with the tie-dye t-shirts. A bit more to the left. There you are the two sitting and staring into each other’s eyes. Now, a casual observer would quickly dismiss the way that they look at each other as love or at least the sort of deformed teenage lust that is most often mistaken for love, but I know that you are a far-better trained individual and you will notice the way in which he tightens his fists around his arms while never changing the direction of the stare. Of course, you will also notice the way in which she’s talking, nervously, just to fill the conversational gaps that his refusal to speak generate. You may have already noticed that her stare doesn’t falter either. They are acting, but they’re not very good at it.

Let’s go a bit closer and try to hear what they’re (or, better said, she’s) saying.

“Gregor, you have to understand the deep significance of this fact. You must see beyond your own petty point of view and regard the higher plane. I am being offered a new existence, entrance into a new plane of existence. Surely you can see how I am forced to make this decision.” She says this while franticly searching for something inside the small, leather hand-bag she always carries around.

“Gregor, you must understand what it is you’re asking me to give up! It’s amazing to me how you can disregard my wish to accede to this new life. I’ve been looking for a door like this to open up ever since I was a child!” She is getting impatient with his silence. She never could keep her cool, now that you mention it. He was always better at games like this.

“Gregor, God damn it! Just say something instead of staring at me with that all-knowing look that has always annoyed me! God damn it, Gregor!”

He flinches a bit, all the while stroking his left eyebrow with a nervous gesture, never taking his eyes off of hers and, while reaching for a new cigarette (the old one is done now, turned to ash in his hand, even though he never did get a chance to inhale the smoke… he usually forgets things like this), brakes the wall of silence that he had surrounded himself in for the past fifteen minutes:

“Your problem is that you think that I don’t understand. You think that I don’t realize what’s wrong in this whole picture. First of all, you have not been a God-damned mystic your entire life. Second of all, you are not a mystic now, as mystics do not exist. We both know that they never have and that this is entirely a story made up so you could do this without any remorse. Third of all, and most importantly, even though I may admit the fact that you are the mystic you claim to be, there is no proof that you would be ready for the trials that would await you, would any of the ridiculous story you just tried to spoon-feed me be even remotely real. Fact of the matter is, my love, that you’re just bored with your life the way it is and you want to change it, blowing everything else to hell, as you do.”

Okay, in case you, my friend, haven’t figured it out (even though I doubt that this is a truth that can be oblivious to such an astute reader as you most evidently are) that I am Gregor, and that this is the end of the story that I am going to tell you. Buckle up, my friend, as it is most definitely going to be one hell of a ride.

Many winters pbumed and the children played in the snow once more. The lone prince just stood there on the ledge of the jade towers’ platform. He didn’t disturb anyone and the people just learned not to bother him anymore.

Dear Gregor,

It’s been a long road and at the end of it I see nothing for us. The thing is, Gregor, that you’re not like other people. I made you that way and that is why you can never be happy and why I can never stay by your side. You are the monster that spawned from within the darkest corners of my soul. But, Gregor, you are not the beast you seem to think you are. You are perhaps deformed, but not evil.

Fact of the matter is, Gregor, that I needed you, if only to know you were out there. My exact opposite Yes I’m sure it’s thrilling for you to know you’ve created me the way I am, or, as you would say, “The Yin to my Yang”; Bull****.

My dearest Gregor,

I find myself thinking of you in times of darkness and despair. The Group is now gone and I have nobody to fall back onto. You’re not here to help me overcome my problems and now I realize the fool I was in thinking I made you who you are. Truth be told, Gregor, you made me.

Yours forever

I.

So it came down to this. You had decided to write. You didn’t know what, though. So you just sat down, and started to write. You had no idea what you were doing and as your fingers hit the keys they formed words that didn’t really sprout from you and for which you could take no merit what so ever. These words aren’t yours and băga-mi-aș pula să-mi bag. Funny repetition in swear words. Nobody seems to notice the poetic value that they have, until someone points it out. In fact you hadn’t even noticed. Why the extra “să-mi bag”? It makes no sense unless it’s there solely for the poetic, esthetic and phonetic effect, because, semantically speaking, it is in fact redundant. The problem with you is that you still don’t know what it is you’re writing, so just write telegrams from the other side.

The weather is bad stop It’s almost winter stop. Miss stop.

This would actually extend to an entire paragraph, were you to write it as a letter and not a telegram. Telegrams are short, by default. Nobody uses them unless it’s urgent, because they charge by the word, which is the strangest thing you could ever think of, because words are your currency and, the more you have, the richer you are. Screw Occam: abundance of words does generate complex and meaningful semantics. But you’re getting side-tracked. You were saying how this telegram from the other side would be an entire paragraph, were you to write it as a letter. So you do:

The rain has stopped for a moment and started again, stronger than before. It is as if the skies are broken and the entire universe is being poured down, in liquid form, in an attempt to dissolve me into nothingness . The trees have fallen off of the leaves a long time ago and now they’re waiting to be covered by a dense, solid fog. Snow will not yet show itself, but I can feel it is drawing near. I miss my natal plains where I used to run with my heels up to my forehead and where I buried myself in fresh soil and waited for a tree to sprout up and grow more of me so that I could one day see the world in its entirety at the same time. Avata Vata Avata Vata Avata Vata Avata r.

Your ideas are no more and you are not here and here is not you and the place you’re in is not anywhere and this is what Nirvana must feel like but I remember now that Nirvana is about not feeling anything and about calm and peace beyond what normal men achieve but you do it all the time it’s like when you sleep but you’re awake but not really because even though your eyes are open they’re not actually seeing anything and even though you can hear you’re not actually listening to anything and even though you’re not dreaming you’re not thinking and this comes so naturally you can’t believe that people spend their entire lives chasing this it’s like any drug trip and now you think you know what chasing the dragon means but you’re not really sure and it’s annoying to know exactly how futile this all is because the writing is not coming from you but from somewhere else and you get angrier and angrier and then you get kicked out of Nirvana, leaving Buddha, Shiva and Vishnu to hang out in their exclusivist club alone once more but the river doesn’t stop there and you feel that the words are bleeding away from you and they hurt as you’re not the best medium to transmit them from one world to the other and the words words words words words words words words words

The thing with you is that you feel this all much too intensely and you shouldn’t really. And there is Pulp Fiction on repeat in the background and you hear it for the millionth time but you notice it just now. “Why do people have to constantly yak about bull****?” And it’s true. And the character is right. The fictional character has realized this before you. How does it feel, philosopher? How does it feel, filozoafe? You have just been outsmarted by a person that never really existed. Are you proud? You should be really and the words are still dripping away, slowing down with each one as there aren’t that many left ‘cause just like blood words have to be replenished by the organism and you’re going to die when the last one pours out. You do know that, filozoafe, don’t you?

Why does nobody do this? Why does nobody talk about swearing and how beautiful it is? It is incredible what phonetic and esthetic beauty one can perceive in simple curse words. The English language is a bit limited in this department, but then again, there are languages in which swearing is almost an art. Romanian for example:

Futu-ți morții mă-tii să ți-i fut astăzi și mâine. Băga-mi-aș pula-n mă-ta să-mi bag.

For the non-speaker, this does appear to be a harmless expression. Look at it carefully. Doesn’t it look beautiful? Try to pronounce it, to the best of your possibilities (note: “ă” is pronounced „ah”, „ț” is „tz” and „ș” is „sh”). Just say it a few times, and see how it sounds. I’m serious here, and you, my most obedient of readers, must comply. For if you do not, I say that you forfeit the rest of this book and start reading something worthwhile, for this is obviously a waste of your time. Should you choose to stay with me, we will find out many an interesting thing while taking this journey. The exercises we make are ours and ours alone and nobody can take what we have learned away from us and we hate the people who try and we’re done here for the moment and now you turn your head and you see the pulp fiction on the background and you stop to look and after fifteen minutes you start to write again in hopes that now you will have something better to say but you really don’t, not at all and now you’re in the god damn word-by word chaos area and there are almost no words left and you feel that you’re slowly fading away and the words are leaking out somehow and they’re still there but not quite as many, actually there are only a few left and they’re leaving you with an impressive speed and you don’t know what to do with yourself and this doesn’t make more sense to you than it does to you because the words mean nothing in fact they’re there just do block any form of meaningful communication and the words are leaking and there are no more words and the words are leaking and now pretty soon not now though the words will be done and then this will be over and the writing will stop and you will stop and the words will stop and then there will be nothing left and there is nothing left inside and the words have stopped.

Patently Chill Prestidigitator edited this message on 03/27/2009 10:35AM

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

And still, more:

“Ilori, Ilori, Ilori, Ilori…”

This was the only think our young Gregor Satarsa could think of ever since the previous encounter in the bar. Of course, he hadn’t seen her since, but, somehow, her name kept following him around all day and he would hear her voice everywhere. Of course, this was not love, this was just the sickly kind of teenage obsession that, of course, he mistook for love.

“I see your faces in the strangest places, Ilori.”

And it was true. In fact, everywhere he turned, everything he saw, he was reminded of her, by some strange bumociation or another (just like a bad game of metapheasant). The crane over there on the background of the sky reminds me of her, so do the trees that I cannot see fully because of the hill that is between us, also the chain link fence on top of the hill. The chain link fence fascinates me. It is incredible, the way everything intertwines, link after link after link in every direction. This is the universe; this is infinity; this is our own limitations.

As he looks around his room, our young Gregor would see, when not under the influence of Ilori, a small portable computer. Well, actually, not that small, but still. Turning to the left slightly, he could possibly notice a set of headphones, a bunch of papers, a receipt from a store, an empty pack of cigarettes (Philip Morris Quantum One), a empty cardboard box that used to house a bottle of perfume that is now situated to the right of the laptop, a set of keys (house, room and usb), a bunch of cardboard files and a bottle with a bamboo stick in it. Gregor does not like bamboo. Gregor thinks bamboos are the dullest of all plants, second only to cacti.

Turning to the left some more, he could notice the door to the exterior; the small glbum panel next to it reveals a green field that lasts for 5 meters. Then a concrete wall. If he would turn even more to the left, Gregor could see a two-drawer bed-stand, with a bunch of paper bags on top and two red boxes on top of that. One box contains a hair-dryer and six empty packs of cigarillos. The other a lamp and a smaller purple box that contains a ring, a bracelet and a watch. Next to the bed-stand there is a backpack and a pile of dirty laundry, mostly underwear, but also some shirts. Right next to the laundry is a pair of basketball shoes and a bed. On top of the bed there are a cell phone, three pairs of pants and a bed-covering that is half on the bed and half on the floor, covering the cell phone charger.

If Gregor were to turn more to the left he would have turned 180 degrees and be looking exactly behind him, where there is a closet full of crumpled-up clothes. As his look would advance towards himself, as he just sat there staring outside the window and stroking his left eyebrow in a repetitive fashion, he would see a pair of paper bags, one of which contains three cardboard files and the other a cook book. Then a pair of elegant shoes. Then a couple of back-packs. Then himself. Then a small (well, actually not so small) portable computer. Turning to the left slightly, he could possibly notice a set of headphones, a bunch of papers, a receipt from a store, an empty pack of cigarettes (Philip Morris Quantum One), an empty cardboard box that used to house a bottle of…

We’re going around in circles. That’s all.

“Ilori, Ilori…”

Gregor is still captivated by the name. It does indeed sound very poetic. Whoever named the woman that way obviously had an eye for detail. Just remembering her past reactions were enough to drive the boy mad. The red hair she so often played with, that would go down and engulf her shoulders, the deep brown eyes and the voice… THAT VOICE! It was incredible: all the warmth and comfort and relaxation and candor and wellbeing and altruism in the world were melted together and molded into an audible form that the gods had blessed Ilori with. When she spoke it was as though the skies would open up and then God himself would descend from the celestial planes and it was warmer and sweeter than anything in the world. And it was not that of a child. It was the voice of a woman. Truth be told, this probably why Gregor is fascinated with Ilori: she is the first real woman he has ever met.

Getting up, Gregor, our enamored lad, starts walking to the radio, in an attempt to get his mind off of Ilori. The radio starts speaking:

“Fact of the matter is, sir, that this summer we have had an invasion of bumerflies. It is absolutely wonderful: I have never seen such types before. Not to mention the influx of dragonflies. This is going to be a glorious summer indeed.”

The night was still all around you as you walked down the street. You walked and all you could hear for miles were your own steps. You walked down the street and the ominous shadows around you were not real. You walked and you walked and all you could hear were your own steps and you walked and you felt each step, heard each step, saw each step, tasted each step and smelt each step. You were your steps in the night and nothing more. As you walked you saw the light from the street lights dim as you walked away from them and onto the pier. The masts looked like a forest, and the lake was tranquil, but that didn’t do much for you, as you wanted to hear the ocean. You wanted to hear the ocean that wasn’t there. As a child, you were always calmed by the sounds of the ocean waves. Sometimes your parents thought that you were actually a sea creature that was mistakenly born in a human body. Sometimes you thought the same. Gregor, you had to hear the ocean and the tranquil lake did nothing to even simulate the raw energy the ocean has, even when it is at its calmest. You left the pier and went back to the streets and the masts on the pier came to your mind and you thought that the words made no sense and perhaps that language is an impediment to your understanding and that you need to overthrow it as the lonesome moments you were going through were not explainable by words. The only things that came to mind were unbearable clichés that you despised and that you did not want to ever perpetuate. The thought came to mind that language is a virus, as someone once said, but you don’t remember who. Really a shame about everything that happened and you once more became a cynic and denied that there was any good to come out of it or that there was any good in it at any point of the game but then your other half came into play and tried to prove that just the fact that you remember the enjoyment was proof that there was good but then again you stifled that more optimistic part in the alcohol-induced stupor that you were in. You could still smell the bitter sounds of your defeat. You could still hear your steps in the dark and the night was cold. You were cold and you didn’t complain about it and thought that being cold was the appropriate sensorial reaction in this moment and that the shape of things is that that has always been because truths do not change and the road to hell is paved with good intentions and damn it you’re still thinking in clichés and you hate every minute of it. You then wondered why exactly it is that you fear clichés obsessively. It’s like you have a primal fear of them and you never even wondered why. You remembered what someone once told you about this:

“A cliché is just an overused truth. But truth remains truth no matter what.”

It then comes to you that instead of debating stupid questions like this or letting the despair (le desespoir, comme ils disaient en francais) take over, you should just sleep. Yes, that’s what you would do. You would sleep until the pain was no more and sleep and then wake up, eat and sleep again, until saturating yourself with the dreams of a thousand lives and then awaken and just tell them all. That’s probably when you decided to write. What is it that you would write? Poetry, prose, it didn’t really matter, just as long as it got the job done. What job? Well you’re not really sure. You just felt like you had something to say, even though you had no idea what that something actually was. Literature was like a crutch for you for many years after that faithful moment.

So now it’s come to this. As you sit in the coffee shop and look around you see that group of idiots to your left that have nothing better to do than sit and chat online with other idiots in another coffee shop and then, to their right, there is that guy with the red sweater pulled on top of the white shirt with blue stripes. And you sit and wonder who the hell wears a dark red sweater over a practically blue shirt. It almost hurts your eyes to look at him, but you can’t quite stop. He has heavy-frame glbumes (you know the kind, the ones that scream “I’m an intellectual… sort of.”) The short hair and the stubble on his face completes this look. You want to hit him so bad. You just feel how punching him would make you feel so much better. An instant cure for the hangover you got right now. Your head aches so bad and your eyes are bloodshot. And your stomach… well, it doesn’t agree with you very well. Mouth is dry and the coffee isn’t helping moisten it. Why the hell that extra shot of sambucca on top of all that tequila and rum? It’s the sambucca, for sure. This is no rum and tequila hangover, because, quite simply, you never get hung-over from rum and tequila.

So what exactly did happen last night? You don’t remember that well. So focus on the beginning, before you left for the pub. So, you were home and you were getting ready. So you pull out a beer from the mini-fridge you use to refrigerate the two pizzas and five beers you have in the house at all times. And you sit down and start watching “A clockwork orange” (which is the film you have on repeat for the day) from the middle. It’s at the scene with the two girls in the record store. And you remember what you thought was the best line in the entire movie: “There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rbumoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence.” You would’ve been a regular of the Korova Milkbar, were it to be even remotely real. You would love nothing more than walking up to that mannequin and get that milk-plus from her breast and then pay and then drink alcohol in milk and then just stand around and then get some more milk-plus and repeat the cycle and repeat the cycle and repeat repeat repeat cycle cycle cycle cycle.

So then, after you finished your beer you got up and walked to the closet and picked out your best suit. It was a blue redingote suit. It was a blue redingote suit with blue bumons and then you had to pick out a tie and you had to choose between the dark blue and the red with white and blue stripes and you wondered and you tried them both and then you decided to go for the red one and then, after you put it on you decided to stock up on cigarettes and you grabbed your cigarette holder and you put in your cigarettes (that were actually not cigarettes, but cigarillios) and then you grabbed a pack of real cigarettes (Philip Morris Quantum One) and threw it in your pocket with the cigarette holster and then you got your flask and filled it with tequila, just because you wanted to have something to drink after the money ran out and you filled it and put it in your trouser back pocket and then you remembered Tucker Max, and then you laughed “Gregor travels in style”. And then you left the apartment and then you locked the door and as you were leaving you heard the following line coming from the computer screen where “A clockwork orange” was still running on repeat: “It’s funny how the colors of the real world only seem really real when you viddy them on the screen. “ and then you went to the metro and you were already thirsty so you had a small sip of tequila and it was harsh against your throat and you loved the warmth that slowly took over of your entire digestive tract and then the metro came and you climbed on and it was crowded and then you thought “Pumpkin pie” and you had no idea where that thought came from and then you thought again “They’re putting thoughts in my head again” but then again that’s not true and now I’m just improvising because you don’t really remember this part either because it was boring as hell and you tend to forget the boring parts of the day (in this case, night, actually).

So, then, what happened last night? You still have no idea. So why exactly is it that you keep thinking about it, even though you’re aware that you’ll never manage to remember? And your thoughts turn to the Korova Milkbar once more, and then you wonder what movie will be on repeat today and then Donnie Darko pops into mind, but then you realize that you have already seen it for 60 times and then you start thinking again and then “Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas” pops into your mind and it’s been a while since you last watched it and so then you decide for “Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas”.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Post reserved for more samples.

Patently Chill Prestidigitator edited this message on 03/27/2009 8:44AM

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Request List

Recommencer – Unrequited love, bloodshed and deathly revenge. My three favourite things, and make them bois.

heirloom – Subject not yet disclosed, even to me. This is a freebie I’m doing because I really want a vid of her singing that song.

Patently Chill Prestidigitator edited this message on 03/27/2009 7:21PM

Radosaur

Avatar: 111235 Wed Mar 11 22:25:37 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Traitorous dog!

I’m putting off all my real life bull**** to stand up to your challenge!

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Radosaur Posted:

Traitorous dog!

I’m putting off all my real life bull**** to stand up to your challenge!

I wish you luck! You’ll have a hell of a time fighting against a shop based on Flamebate. More people check this place out than the ones that click ads.

Radosaur

Avatar: 111235 Wed Mar 11 22:25:37 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

PROFESSOR_COMMIE Posted:

I wish you luck! You’ll have a hell of a time fighting against a shop based on Flamebate. More people check this place out than the ones that click ads.

Thank you for revealing your evil secret capitalist tricks.

Seriously though, good luck. If I had BP to spare I’d request something.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Radosaur Posted:

Thank you for revealing your evil secret capitalist tricks.

Seriously though, good luck. If I had BP to spare I’d request something.

Thanks. Best of wishes with your own store, too!

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

I tried this once. It didn’t go terribly well.

Good luck.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

King Krimson Posted:

I tried this once. It didn’t go terribly well.

Good luck.

Thank you.

Recommencer

Avatar: 135255 Tue Mar 24 17:02:05 -0400 2009

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Unrequited love, bloodshed and deathly revenge. My three favourite things, and make them bois. I don’t read none of that heteramo ****. Though erotica is NOT NECESSARY. 1bp should suffice unless your muse pushes harder, then we’ll talk.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Recommencer Posted:

Unrequited love, bloodshed and deathly revenge. My three favourite things, and make them bois. I don’t read none of that heteramo ****. Though erotica is NOT NECESSARY. 1bp should suffice unless your muse pushes harder, then we’ll talk.

I’m on it.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Update: Half-way through Recommencer’s request. Will be done with it shortly. Perhaps by tomorrow night.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!