Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Music ***** HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT NEW ALBUM- GET IT NOW!! *****

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Although The Russian Master Dogs’ sound is beginning to shift ever so slightly toward the mainstream—no more so than on their last release, a slightly better effort than this—it’s only their concept of the mainstream. (Fret not, it’s doubtful they’ll be gracing any tabloid covers anytime soon.) All that means is that they don’t seem to be as interested in creating music that sounds like they’re in danger of breaking down and crying mid-take. And whether that fact strikes you as good news or cause for mourning is in direct proportion to how deeply you’ll dig “bum PARTY”

Even the ballads on the record have a certain buoyancy to them. In a younger Russian Master Dogs’ hands, a title like “Di(e)” would have guaranteed a wrist-slittingly bleak downer. But Russian Master Dogs 2.0 have fashioned a trumpet-accented country-western hopalong out of it, one I can actually imagine inspiring a mid-Western dive bar “couples only” dance. And hold up, is that an honest-to-goodness xylophone solo I hear in there?

Check out this hot sound here: http://www.beertarot.com/bar/images/Di%20(e).mp3

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

im being trolled arent i

Ziggy Stardu-
st

Avatar: 93500 Thu Jan 22 10:43:18 -0500 2009

[Arse Ticklers fabulous persons Fanclub]

Level 39 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

OMG that looks like Oleg’s mother lolololol.

WoweeZowee

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Tesfan Posted:

im being trolled arent i

it doesn’t suck that bad…

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Tesfan Posted:

im being trolled arent i

Actually, no, you aren’t being trolled, but I didn’t wanna put this in a non-rp forum so that people could feel free to talk smack about the Russian Master Dogs if they so desired. Log in to see images!

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

I ONLY BUY DAVID BOWIE ALBUMS THANK YOU VERY MUCH YOU DUMB ****. Log in to see images!

Tesfan

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 Posted:

I ONLY BUY DAVID BOWIE ALBUMS THANK YOU VERY MUCH YOU DUMB ****. Log in to see images!

do you get the vinyl records directly from the record shop or request them by mail??? i dont know which is safer? i’ve started handling mine with white gloves because the finger dust will mess up the sound quality and i cant have that~~~

Tesfan

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Fingerz Posted:

Actually, no, you aren’t being trolled, but I didn’t wanna put this in a non-rp forum so that people could feel free to talk smack about the Russian Master Dogs if they so desired. Log in to see images!

i dig his voice but i’m going to let my opinion on industrial music as a genre go

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Tesfan Posted:

... i’ve started handling mine with white gloves because the finger dust will mess up the sound quality and i cant have that~~~

Fingerz dust? Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!