Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Web Games Why so much focus on Camwhores/Emo Kids?

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

At least it’s not a kind of item we’ve had before, that’s got to be worth something. Prior to today we’ve had at least one of all types of equippable items except fetishes and hardware (also except different kinds of .moars, but .moars won’t be appearing in itembuildr anymore).

So to the extent that “it’s good to cover everything” it’s good to have a fetish.

Keep in mind that this is the third item that gives douchebaggery.

warjoke

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I was pondering the same thing over the past week

good thing this week they will (hopefully) launch a new fetish for trolls.

well, If I am a hacker, I probably would be disappointed since I barely see any hacker specific items coming out.

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

At this point, I’m just a little confused as to how we haven’t gotten a single item that gives processing power. It’s entirely likely just RNG, which is why we haven’t gotten any hardware, but glbumes and books are all plausible sources of processing power.

Actually, the thing I’m curious about is if it’s even possible for glbumes to grant PP in itembuildr (since there are currently no examples of this.) It would totally make sense for glbumes to grant geek power, but it may not be possible with the way itembuildr is built. I’m presuming it’s possible for books to grant PP, since there are already books that grant PP.

Edit: though to be honest, it’s interesting, all itembuildr items seem to be priced for the endgame. In the endgame there are currently only two different pieces of hardware that hackers actually use: beast0rs and the 50TB HDs (for when you don’t want luck). If a potential piece of hardware is better than the beast0rs, every endgame hacker gets four of them and the beast0r is obsolete. If it’s not better than the beast0rs or HDs, it’s obsolete already and nobody wants it. How do we balance this? Are the other buildr items that aren’t special items actually useful to anybody? I know most of us have purchased no fewer than eight balls to use from itembuildr, but is anything else actually useful?

Possibly a Cabbage edited this message on 04/05/2009 10:09PM

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

.moars won’t be appearing in itembuildr anymore).

Which was officially announced when?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!