Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Flezz I am saving this site.

Dr Ron Paul

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Hello internet users you should recognize me I am Dr. Ron Paul, a Doctor of the woman's genitals and Constitution Defender. I came to a startling realization that Flezz was not backed by anytLog in to see images!hing! This is far worse than the situation the U.S. Dollar is in, so I immediately brought it to Evil Trout’s attention. I hope he will respond quickly to my call to bring the Flezz back to the gold standard!

Hello sir how are you?

I will begin my message by stating that I am a Doctor. Therefore, I am intelligent, likely more so than yourself. It is a common problem, barely anyone in the US is intelligent enough to understand my political platform. Plebeians, they all think that I’m crazy, but in reality I am doing what is best for theJEWSm.

Anyways. While playing your game I have noticed you use a “currency” called “Flezz”. Further research indicates that you have nothing to back this fiat currency, which is absolutely appalling. We must immediately switch over to a gold standard! We mustn’t waste time with this, dear sir, we may be in great peril!

PURESTRAIN GOLD.

Besides Flezz not being backed by anything, I also have a problem with this “camwhore” clbum. You see, I’m a Doctor of the “woman's genitals” (or “hooch”, if you will). This filth must not be allowed to fester in this site like an angry pimple, waiting for an opportune time to pop in public (probably while you’re talking to a pretty girl), and have runny, bloody yellow pus stream down your cheek.

She’ll continue the conversation politely, acting like it isn’t even there, but she knows. She knows.

That is besides the point. I demand that you remove these scantily clad ladies at once! You are infringing upon my constitutional right to not have to see breasts! Supple, squeezable, erotic, intoxicatingly sexy breasts! I find them incredibly offensive!

Kind regards,

Dr. Ron Paul

xoxo

I hope my urgent messGoldage reaches him quickly enough before we go into a recession, caused by the International Lords of Finance catching wind of this weakly produced currency, and moving in to take as much as possible (they are jewish btw)

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

I don get it

here 2 maek u happy, an 2 be maed happy by u! Log in to see images!
xoxoxLog in to see images!

Dr Ron Paul

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Escher Posted:

I don get it

Your money will be taken by jewish devils who will exploit our weak currency

pOOpey

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Dr Ron Paul Posted:

Your money will be taken by jewish devils who will exploit our weak currency

I’m in Log in to see images! (And she’s tight!)

Dr Ron Paul

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

pOOpey Posted:

funkytowel

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Dr Ron Paul Posted:

Hello internet users you should recognize me I am Dr. Ron Paul, a Doctor of the woman's genitals and Constitution Defender. I came to a startling realization that Flezz was not backed by anytLog in to see images!hing! This is far worse than the situation the U.S. Dollar is in, so I immediately brought it to Evil Trout’s attention. I hope he will respond quickly to my call to bring the Flezz back to the gold standard!

I hope my urgent messGoldage reaches him quickly enough before we go into a recession, caused by the International Lords of Finance catching wind of this weakly produced currency, and moving in to take as much as possible (they are jewish btw)

This post makes my head hurt, sum it up with less words and more SEXLog in to see images!

funkytowel

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Dr Ron Paul Posted:

I still don’t get it…....

male reproductive organbumS

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

dr. ron paul I love you and your purestrain gold

Kabby

[Asian Gangsta]

Level 5 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

damf lkfm wefhn aewlkwhfiaewfiawefw!!!!

Dr Ron Paul

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I STILL HAVE NOT GOT A REPLY I URGE YOU ALL TO INVEST IN GOLD.

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

VoodooSpazz63

Level 2 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

PHAILLog in to see images!

Dr Ron Paul

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

VoodooSpazz63 Posted:

PHAILLog in to see images!

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

To this I must ask one thing:

Will the purestrain gold allow me to purchase the protective gear I need to male reproductive organslap all emos into oblivion?

Hey, I’m just playin’ the role. Really, I’m a nice guy at heart, just Tubmail me to find out.

On an epic quest to male reproductive organslap all emo kids into oblivion.

Dr Ron Paul

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Amp Zaphrix Posted:

To this I must ask one thing:

Will the purestrain gold allow me to purchase the protective gear I need to male reproductive organslap all emos into oblivion?

I will answer all your questions with the following picture:

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

That is a very convincing diagram, but I— Hey, cupcakes!

Sign me up!

Hey, I’m just playin’ the role. Really, I’m a nice guy at heart, just Tubmail me to find out.

On an epic quest to male reproductive organslap all emo kids into oblivion.

SuperHappyFu-
nKitty

Avatar: 26050 Sat Oct 18 22:48:59 -0400 2008

[ONE HUNDRED PERCEN-
T ACTION KLAN
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I voted for McCain. He is a war hero. You are king of the fappers. Okay, never mind, I’m gonna vote for you.

Macks

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

I want to **** you like an ANIMAL!!!!

when I first saw this thread, an orgasm the likes of which the world has never seen was torn from the bowels of my testicles, spraying milky white semen all over the general area of my computer, namely the power supply, which destroyed the majority of the internal components and forced me to walk five miles to my local library to make this post. My male reproductive organ is still hanging out of my pants.

bada bing bada ****in boom

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

...can I have your autograph mr. Log in to see images!

Dr Ron Paul

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I ENCOURAGE YOU TO BRING THIS ABOUT TO EVIL TROUT’S ATTENTION.

Macks Posted:

when I first saw this thread, an orgasm the likes of which the world has never seen was torn from the bowels of my testicles, spraying milky white semen all over the general area of my computer, namely the power supply, which destroyed the majority of the internal components and forced me to walk five miles to my local library to make this post. My male reproductive organ is still hanging out of my pants.

I understand. My friend, patriot, it is a typical reaction to my brilliance.

crayoncakes Posted:

...can I have your autograph mr. Log in to see images!

I will write it in liquid gold.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!