Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun Earth hour anyone?

Meepo

Avatar: 141135 Sat Mar 21 23:56:41 -0400 2009

Level 21 Hacker

The Original Meeper

What hour is this?

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

I did nothing out of the norm, these so called unified protests are pathetic and all you are doing by participating in them is trying to shed yourself of supposed eco-guilt.

Grow up.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

In the end I only turned off the light lol. There’s no way I could turn off my comp. Log in to see images!

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Earth Hour just got finished here.

It really bothers me when people try to push their social agenda on society in the claim that it will help the world, and then get mad at you when you don’t comply, especially when doing so would be an enormous inconvenience.

I personally did nothing at all for it.

Gotarda

Level 60 Camwhore

“Sergeant Slutter”

I must confess I forgot bull****, in fact I gave up of participating that stuff.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Just as I expected, political parties jamp on the bandwagon in Romania. The whole thing was disgusting, from what I hear from my friends. Besides that, I am pleased to say that I have held Mars day the whole day, consuming as much electricity as I could in an effort to make Earth as hospitable a world as Mars. I’m just kidding, although I did run as many appliances as I could, though.

XpiK

Avatar: 156676 2010-03-25 16:17:40 -0400

Level 42 Camwhore

I have sex with fish!!!!

Story time!

It was from 8:30 to 9:30 PM.

I completely forgot about it, so we didn’t participate, because we just didn’t remember.

We had this pretty bad thunderstorm here that night.

At about 9:30, when Earth Hour was over, the storm took out our internet.

So we turned everything off and went to bed.

It was like Mother Nature was punishing us for not participating. XD

Princezz_Und-
ies

Avatar: 121015 Mon Jan 19 16:50:27 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

She's so mean that instead of using deodorant she gargles disinfectant and licks her armpits

Johnny Mac Posted:

No thanks, global warming is BS, remember a couple decades back everyone said we were going into an ice age?

Proves what they know, bout as useful as theoretical physicists.

you broke my heart with that one

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

I attended a basketball game in Berlin on Saturday night and they shut down all lights for a minute. Quite cool, the huge O2 World Arena was dark

nashcash

[WeChall]

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

XpiK Posted:

but I could manage turning everything off in my room for one hour.

This is what my girlfriend and I did. Turned the lights and computer off, but left the fan on. As much we would want to put off the lights in the rest of the household, people were watching TV downstairs and it would create hysteria if we suddenly turned off the switch.

As for my mom, they went the full route, turned everything off (except the refrigerator most probably) and had candlelight for an hour. Pretty rad if you ask me.

Velvetcrush

Avatar: 146177 Tue Mar 17 14:32:49 -0400 2009

[Throne of Blood]

Level 30 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

I did earth hour. It was actually pretty easy

scullyangel

Avatar: 44656 Mon Aug 17 23:47:33 -0400 2009

[Good Omens]

Level 39 Camwhore

If I was a gila monster you could be my devil ray.

quangntenemy Posted:

So I plan to switch off all the lights and my computer too. How about you guys? Log in to see images!

I randomly do this. Never remember on the day, but it is actually cool. Yes, I unplug the fridge. It is pretty surprising how much white noise goes completely unnoticed because there is a constant electrical hum.

It’s fun to invite a few people over, but they should know you are a weirdo first, so they aren’t completely confused. Log in to see images!

People who aren’t getting naked tend to get interesting in the dark. Not that naked people aren’t interesting, too. Log in to see images!

Communist Pa-
ncake

Level 14 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

whats’ the point?

Not many people will do it, it won’t do much except for make a point

I am not a fan of polluters, but to all those people who think that the world would be awesome if we all just died, i say: Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!