Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Interface Set up an IRC server.

Irascible

[My Balls]

Level 15 Troll

The Duke of Fail

We really need an IRC server. This flamebate is nifty, but IRC is much faster and easier for many people to use.

How about a built-in java client (or whatever you choose) that has some funny name, like IRC (Internet-Reliant Chat) or something else?

Just a suggestion.

GO!

Irascible

[My Balls]

Level 15 Troll

The Duke of Fail

Bring

Up

My

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Not a bad idea tbh, would be fun with a build in fun irc client, but i’m sure it would be a lot of work.

_Alex_

Level 54 Troll

“Bonegrinder the Merciless”

An IRC server would be less resource and bandwidth intensive too, since nothing is archived and everything is transmitted in real time in 99% ascii and 1% ansi.

However, real flame wars already exist on IRC and are much more fun when you’re not just pretending to flame people.

So if an IRC server or channel were to exist, it’d only make sense to keep discussions on topic.

SuperHappyFu-
nKitty

Avatar: 26050 Sat Oct 18 22:48:59 -0400 2008

[ONE HUNDRED PERCEN-
T ACTION KLAN
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Well, somebody need to just pick an IRC server that already exists and just create some channels in it, one for each character clbum and one for everybody. Thats just my suggestion.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!