Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant My family

Spade

Level 33 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

I know it’s totally cliche to whine about your family (hell, it’s basically the first attack an Emo gets), but I just need to put this somewhere.

I am in love. I am in love with someone who I have never brought home because I do not know what they will say to or about him.

The worst part is, I want to move in with him. Ordinarily this wouldn’t be a big deal, but my university requires that everyone live on campus, so if I want to move in with him, I need to transfer to another school, or preferably an online school. Which neither of my parents will support.

Both of them went to a small private school where they met each other and got married. The school I’m at says that 10% of the attendees here end up marrying someone else who attended here. (which is probably inflated by the fact that you can live off-campus if you’re married)

Since they went to that small school themselves, they believe in the whole small campus small community sort of thing and have no faith in online schools, even though that’s what I want to do. Since they are paying that majority of my tuition, my education is pretty limited to what they will pay for.

Meaning I will probably have to choose between what might be my only shot at truly loving someone, or not having to live under the burden of a huge education debt.

FML

fine upstanding member of society-GOATSE

[****-YOU]

Level 33 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

IMO POST mammary glands THEN TELL YOUR PARENTS TO **** OFF.

OR IF YOURE A fabulous person THEN JUST **** OFF.

Recommencer

Avatar: 135255 Tue Mar 24 17:02:05 -0400 2009

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

College is overrated. Don’t believe the lies of the man that say you won’t be able to do anything in life without it. That’s just a White Anglo-Saxon Straight Republician Money-Grubbing lie they tell you so that you’ll incur debt and be dragged into their financial slave chain.

Your parents are tools. Live your own life.

Robok

Avatar: 97222 2010-01-07 13:42:28 -0500

[The old goats have-
the stiffest horns
]

Level 40 Troll

I LOVE FALCON!

fine upstanding member of society-GOATSE Posted:

IMO POST mammary glands THEN TELL YOUR PARENTS TO **** OFF.

OR IF YOURE A fabulous person THEN JUST **** OFF.

No now, don’t troll the emo, kid, He’s just trying to fit in.

Chronic-Boy

Avatar: 128365 2009-10-31 08:19:01 -0400

[WeChallNot]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

**** YOU AND **** YOUR ****ING PARENTS I CAN’T ****ING EB bumED READING THAT EMO **** SO **** YOU!

EAT **** EMO CRY fabulous person

SlashyMcStab-
by

Avatar: 133603 Thu Mar 12 15:04:56 -0400 2009

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Recommencer Posted:

College is overrated. Don’t believe the lies of the man that say you won’t be able to do anything in life without it. That’s just a White Anglo-Saxon Straight Republician Money-Grubbing lie they tell you so that you’ll incur debt and be dragged into their financial slave chain.

Your parents are tools. Live your own life.

Everything said here is truth. Break free of the chains of fate and stake out your own path. The end will not matter, so take in all the breaths you can now before it all comes crashing down.

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

fine upstanding member of society LOVER!

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Please don’t listen to this people. If you’re actually looking for real advice you shouldn’t have put this in the rp forums.

College is a necessity nowadays. The “I’ll drop out and do whatever I want and be successful!” mentality 9/10 times doesn’t work.

Don’t throw your schooling away for a guy, especially if you’ve not even known him for even a year. Stay in school; if he’s really right for you, he’ll wait. If not, he’s not someone who you want to be with anyway.

Look, shock images! I’m edgy! Please remember me.

http://i43.tinypic.com/oibvrr.jpg

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

Shii: youre a ****ing retard-esque

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Shii Posted:

Please don’t listen to this people. If you’re actually looking for real advice you shouldn’t have put this in the rp forums.

College is a necessity nowadays. The “I’ll drop out and do whatever I want and be successful!” mentality 9/10 times doesn’t work.

Don’t throw your schooling away for a guy, especially if you’ve not even known him for even a year. Stay in school; if he’s really right for you, he’ll wait. If not, he’s not someone who you want to be with anyway.

tl;dr? Long story short: Don’t be a fine upstanding member of society lover and everything will be a-okay!

Recommencer

Avatar: 135255 Tue Mar 24 17:02:05 -0400 2009

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Fingerz Posted:

tl;dr? Long story short: Don’t be a fine upstanding member of society lover and everything will be a-okay!

Please don’t mind Fingerz, she all ways means well. I don’t remember you even MENTIONING someone African-American. Either way, I don’t necessarily agree with Shii either. Just live your own life, make your own choices. Either way, don’t live other people’s lives.

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Recommencer Posted:

Please don’t mind Fingerz, she all ways means well. I don’t remember you even MENTIONING someone African-American. Either way, I don’t necessarily agree with Shii either. Just live your own life, make your own choices. Either way, don’t live other people’s lives.

Lord Boxtop

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Recommencer Posted:

Please don’t mind Fingerz, she all ways means well.

I thought Fingerz was a dude.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

Lord Boxtop Posted:

I thought Fingerz was a dude.

nope. I’ve seen pics.

Fortunato Posted:

I Log in to see images!

Lament Posted:

I value your contributions to the FWZ society, and respect your opinions, no matter how much they may vary from my own.

You ****ing fine upstanding member of society.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Wow the sad people telling people they have to be sad. Online schools are bull**** man. Go to a college, you can actually meet new people, have fun, there’s a level of freedom that comes with it. To go to an online school, would miss out on the best time of your life.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!