Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 ****! i just lost my streak due to a site lag

Princezz_Und-
ies

Avatar: 121015 Mon Jan 19 16:50:27 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

She's so mean that instead of using deodorant she gargles disinfectant and licks her armpits

I just lost my 60 forums long streak due to multiple site lags that has occured while I was pwning Homicide Girls. What can I do to get it back? I’ve been working on it since forever Log in to see images!

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

If you submit a bug report using the help me link under your forum visits left, you will get your streak back and visit refunded.

Princezz_Und-
ies

Level 35 Troll

She's so mean that instead of using deodorant she gargles disinfectant and licks her armpits

CrinkzPipe Posted:

If you submit a bug report using the help me link under your forum visits left, you will get your streak back and visit refunded.

thank you so much!

Princezz_Und-
ies

Level 35 Troll

i reported it last night and i still haven’t got replies. i dont wanna play until i get the streak back :/ how long does this usually take?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Princezz_Undies Posted:

i reported it last night and i still haven’t got replies. i dont wanna play until i get the streak back :/ how long does this usually take?

Until ET can get a chance to look at it, which could be a while given he was busy all weekend with the new servers.

Sorry, Princess Log in to see images!

EDIT: I don’t see a bug report. You sure you submitted it?

MC Banhammer edited this message on 03/24/2009 10:17AM

Princezz_Und-
ies

Level 35 Troll

MC Banhammer Posted:

Until ET can get a chance to look at it, which could be a while given he was busy all weekend with the new servers.

Sorry, Princess Log in to see images!

EDIT: I don’t see a bug report. You sure you submitted it?

thank you. yes, i am sure, but if it’s needed i submit it once again.

does it matter if i started pwning forums again? i don’t mind if you take this streak away, as it is very short, i would just like to get my long one back, i need the scoops for domination (i don’t wanna disappoint my new klanmates either Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!