Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business Just a little FYI

CreepPipe

Avatar: 4204 2010-01-24 16:18:28 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

MOOOOOS ARE BELOW ME

Today I bought some BP’s. In the past when I’ve purchased them I’ve used my real credit cards. However, not wanting to ad on to what I haven’t paid off on them I purchased a pre-paid Visa gift card at a grocery store.

I had the cashier put $50 on it. I came home, registered it online as the instructions said to do and was about to purchase the $50 package. It tells me not accepted, so I go back and check everything again…still not accepted.

I login to the Visa site to check the balance. $49.00. So apparently when you purchase some of these pre-paid credit cards there’s a $1 activation fee on them. I ended up buying the $24.99, $9.99 and $4.99 packages instead.

It’s not a huge deal to me since I really don’t need the other 10 BP…I would have liked to have gotten the peen for the $49.99 package as I don’t have that one.

But as a warning to anyone else who might buy BP’s using these pre-paid credit cards…it’d be in your best interest to ask for at least $1 more on the value of the card than you plan on paying…just to be safe and avoid my mistake.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!