Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout #REDIRECT [-[Bad_Articles]-] what's the use?

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

I’ve been wondering for a long time now, what’s the use of #REDIRECT [-[Bad_Articles]-]? For a wiki with so many user articles about many things why even have it there? As you can see http://www.forumwarz.com/spoilers/new_articles ShadyPixels is doing more than his fair share of redirecting. Why should he have a say if he thinks another users article is bad? Remove it all together imo.

Andy_Dextruss

Avatar: 50228 Wed Apr 08 07:39:40 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 37 Troll

Orgasm changer who shoots rays through computer screens

Signed.

mLegion

Avatar: 152056 Tue Mar 24 15:22:55 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

CrinkzPipe Posted:

I’ve been wondering for a long time now, what’s the use of #REDIRECT [-[Bad_Articles]-]? For a wiki with so many user articles about many things why even have it there? As you can see http://www.forumwarz.com/spoilers/new_articles ShadyPixels is doing more than his fair share of redirecting. Why should he have a say if he thinks another users article is bad? Remove it all together imo.

Signed.

Also turning all the item articles into redirects into their categories in an attempt to ‘simplify’ the wiki is the reason its still so primitive.

Additionally the wiki lacking discussion pages means there is no way to settle differences in opinion of what a page should be without a revert war.

Also people who think that THEY alone are capable of deciding what is the ‘correct’ way of doing things on the wiki suck.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

bumping this.

Companion Cu-
be31

Level 16 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Bump and signed

Stinkhole

Avatar: 149392 Mon Mar 09 02:30:27 -0400 2009

Level 22 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

+1

mLegion

Avatar: 152056 Tue Mar 24 15:22:55 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

generic contentless bump

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!