Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Pumpkin Oleg Mordashov's IDC Worthless People Filter

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Amy Rose

Avatar: 169456 Mon May 25 19:27:23 -0400 2009

Level 27 Permanoob

Im realy a lesbien with a male reproductive organ lolololol

Oleg Posted:

Thanks to quangntenemy’s amazing Greasemonkey script, it’s finally possible for me to ignore all those unfunny fabulous persons who **** up IDC everyday. Of course, removing all unfunny fabulous persons is impossible without breaking IDC, so instead I’m just going to add all people who are WORTHLESS ****.

However, the script does not have a list of all the ignored people (yet?), so to keep track of who is on my ignore list and who isn’t, I’ll just use this thread. I’ll update it contineously.

My Worthless People Filter:

– Bauhaus_Girl

– Recommencer

– zagerblag

– mgc norsman

– MercWithMouth

– Generic Racist

– mLegion

– Goatse II

– Morbid Soul

– Metalboy

– Fapping

– elionbel

– Professor Commie PhD

What did zagerblag do to you?

Amy Rose

Avatar: 169456 Mon May 25 19:27:23 -0400 2009

Level 27 Permanoob

Im realy a lesbien with a male reproductive organ lolololol

Adapt Posted:

eventually oleg will end up talking to himself

He already does…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!