Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 Storyline glitch..?

Jaz Kieten

[Fenjamellur]

Level 21 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

Hey guys, Jaz here. Log in to see images!

Ok, the last thing I did was pwn the forum ‘Can on my face’ for nomoretearz. I completed the mission (Clbum Warfare: Big Chief Smack-a-Ho). After I pwned the forum, even deploying the FBO and XSS codes. I also got the ‘I Came’ E-Peen. I remember getting a short cutscene abruptly cut off by a message. It had a picture with a woman holding a probably positive pregnancy test, looking dismayed. It said Forumwarz made a mistake. My internet was bad at the time, so I’m bumuming my internet messed up during the cutscene.

Since then, none of my sTalk people have anything to say, and nomoretearz is no longer online. I’ve checked my missions tab: I have no missions right now. SE has no missions for me. Everybody else is AFK. I checked out my Instant Replay..I can’t find the interrupted cutscene. Apparently, I can’t move on. Am I missing something, or is this a glitch I should report? Thanks.

-Jaz.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Try This.

Jaz Kieten

[Fenjamellur]

Level 21 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

D’OHHH I feel stupid. Geez, Nicco, thanks. I got through. I’m such an idiot. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!