Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 Kyoubai bug?

DangerX2

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

2 days ago, i was trying to snipe a beast0r auction, and bid 184,999 on some cables (i know i probably should’ve just used the buy it now price) but whatever. Saw that I was the highest bidder and then waited for it to finish. I noticed that someone else had the exact same bid as me and we were both the high bidders. The auction ended and I know it usually takes a few minutes for the things to process, but its been over two days and no beast0r cables or refund has come back.

Im out 184,999 flezz and i need to buy some cables or i’m stuck failing on some of the harder forums.

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

2 things:

1) If someone places a proxy bid and you later bid exactly what they did, they will take precedence. You have to beat any active proxy bids to take the high spot. Google proxy bidding for more info.

2) Why not just get some Haxt0r HXXs? The only advantage of Beast0rs is their Luck, which only affects deliveries and .moar drops.

EDIT: 3rd thing: You almost certainly got your Flezz back. Check your Spendfriend history ( http://www.forumwarz.com/spendfriend/ ), and if you didn’t get the Flezz, bug report it.

zagerblag edited this message on 03/21/2009 8:31PM

DangerX2

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

zagerblag Posted:

2 things:

1) If someone places a proxy bid and you later bid exactly what they did, they will take precedence. You have to beat any active proxy bids to take the high spot. Google proxy bidding for more info.

2) Why not just get some Haxt0r HXXs? The only advantage of Beast0rs is their Luck, which only affects deliveries and .moar drops.

EDIT: 3rd thing: You almost certainly got your Flezz back. Check your Spendfriend history ( http://www.forumwarz.com/spendfriend/ ), and if you didn’t get the Flezz, bug report it.

Thanks for the help. But some things still dont add up.

1) I know I was the highest bidder, cause it told me I was.

2) At the time the buyout price was something like 20K more than just buying HXXs’ so I thought I’d spend the extra cash to get the bonus luck.

3) I already checked my Spendfriend history. Theres record of the money leaving, but nothing shows it ever coming back. I’ve already tried notifying through a bug report, but I wanted to post here to see if I could get some more help.

DangerX2 edited this message on 03/22/2009 7:13AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!