Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sex About the IDC ignore script

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

quangntenemy Posted:

Hi guys,

An IDC user requested me to write an ignore script, and now it’s done: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/44780

Enjoy! Log in to see images!

Starting a new thread about this cause the other one is for the discussion of Xylon needing to be banned. E: Actually nvm with this I don’t even care anymore.

Anyways just throwing out a list of improvements/requests that could be done.

There needs to be a list of ignored users on the script or else I’ll never remember to unignore them or remember who to unignore.

Plus make it work in Flamebate IDC.

Johnny Mac edited this message on 03/21/2009 1:55PM

Oleg

Avatar: 98357 2011-07-31 00:47:25 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 18 Hacker

INVINCIBLE POSTER

100% agree… there should be a list of all ignored people. Maybe just add a clickable list of ignored people instead of writing out their names?

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Well I’ll think about it and implement some of the suggestions whenever I have time.

Also the Flamebate IDC interface is too small I wonder if there’s anything I could do with it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!