Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Does the "Luck" attribute affects the gamble-bot games?

ZIGS

[YW-]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Topic

CptJackbum

Level 10 Emo Kid

God of Thunder

I dont think so, because I was playing blackjack, and it kept getting exactly 21, up until my last dollar…Log in to see images!

ZIGS

[YW-]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

What’s your luck?

Warpvader

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

[This message has randomly exploded, causing the “divide by 0” effect, and thus creating a pime taradox.]

Warpvader edited this message on 03/10/2008 9:56PM

narth

Level 10 Troll

Unfunny fabulous person

That’s not the best way to read it. You’d need to work out wins/losses over a large sample, then talk to haxl, nuke/buff your luck and then try again..

Warpvader

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

[This message has randomly exploded, causing the “divide by 0” effect, and thus creating a pime taradox.]

Warpvader edited this message on 03/10/2008 9:56PM

ZIGS

[YW-]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Not even “real” luck affect it apparently, as the amount of times gamble-bot gets “10” at the start and then blackjacks is unreal. Evil Trout, stop rigging gamble-bot Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!