Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 Why are people paying over 100k for 2fairladieschampagne...?

Shroomsday

Level 61 Camwhore

“Sergeant Slutter”

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 Posted:

Because there’s nothing better to use that flezz on.

Example: I have 1,000,000 Flezz. The only thing I want, in the entire game, is 2ladies1glbum. What does that extra 50k mean to me? Why shouldn’t I just click on the first “Buy Now” option I see?

There’s a ton of flezz in FWZ, but not a lot to spend it on. If FWZ is serious about having an in-game economy, they need to give us more attractive options to use our flezz on, and more incentive to buy the useless ****.

I wish Trout would take me up on my Rarities Shop idea, because that could go a long way in burning peoples flezz. A place where you could buy things like E-Peen, collectibles (for example, packs of trading cards, that offer E-Peen at intervals of 25% completion rates), etc., could get people using up their flezz in ways that a Turkey in the Ppwn Shop on holidays can’t.

Also, Trout needs to use E-Peen in a way that actually convinces people to play the game, not as a reward for doing end-game options. Introducing E-Peen for accomplishments such as using X amount of consumables, having full collections of equipment, buying X amount of items from the shops, etc., would get people using their money as well.

Well reasoned post.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

StrayNeko Posted:

nah actually I’m just stating facts, he’s the one who claimed he doesn’t over charge for stuff, 10-15% is all the mark up he puts, with his maxed out frug.

Acid Flux Posted:

Most of the legitimate Storefronts here don’t have more than a 10-15% markup for most items.

I never said that all of my items were limited to a 15% markup. I have toyed with the idea of having a specific markup percentage for all items. However, that’s not how the market system effectively works. Anytime I introduce a new item, there is a period of ‘market testing’ to see what people are willing to pay for an item. If I find that I am having to restock items constantly, I adjust the price up. If I find that items move sluggishly, I adjust prices down.

This is supply & demand.

Additionally, I monitor other legitimate Sellers to see what their items are selling for, and adjust my prices accordingly. I even communicate with other Sellers to make sure that we are offering fair prices across the board.

BloodyDemise

Avatar: 121820 2010-06-13 01:05:56 -0400

[Throne of Blood]

Level 60 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Can’t we just say caveat emptor and let people sell for whatever they want? Nobody’s being forced to buy anything here – if a buyer’s too lazy to do the research on prices, or simply has so much   to burn that it doesn’t matter, that’s not the seller’s fault.

Besides, it’s only Flezz.

Marie Antoin-
ette

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I guess I don’t see what the big deal is. Acid isn’t running a charity; he’s running a store. If you can get the same items for less   from somebody else or by taking the time to adjust your frugality, then do that if you want. But he isn’t exactly hypnotizing the mbumes and forcing them to buy from him.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!