Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Web Games EP2 progress udate?

Tara Stiles

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Hey devs, can we maybe get a progress report on Ep2? I’m sure a lot of us have complete Ep1 by now and are anxious for more content. It’s great to hear about the bug fixes and new features/changes on the blog, but all the info has been about patching up and polishing the current release.

Is Ep2 in active development? Is it far along? Is it the victim of never-ending “feature creep”? Or is all the focus on making sure everything works beautifully in Ep1 before cranking out the Ep2 content?

SuperMo0

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Based on the posts and comments that’ve been made, I’d say the focus is on getting Episode 1 up and running, as well as getting the server well-equipped enough to handle the amount of users they have, before they put out episode 2.

SlaveToAngui-
sh

[RPG Codex]

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Better a smooth roll-out than rushing it and ending up with them falling flat on their face.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Episode 2 development has definitely begun, I was planning to start writing updates about it on our blog but I don’t want to until we’ve got a lot more in the can. I’m already really happy with some of the new characters / forums we’ve created.

The big problem (as people have pointed out), is that Episode 1 has been so busy! Actually it’s kind of a good problem to have, as it’s a sign that people like the game. We added over 20k accounts in a month and a lot of new bugs and server issues needed/need to be addressed as a result. I’m pretty much tapped, working 10-12 hours a day, 6 days a week.

It is getting better though, and hopefully I’ll be able to focus a lot more time on it soon.

The best way to stay on top of what we’re doing is to subscribe to our blog. There isn’t any episode 2 news there, but there definitely will be!

Evil Trout edited this message on 03/07/2008 10:52PM

Skyreal

Level 24 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

Funny you should mention subscribing. How do I subcribe to the blog? I can’t for the life of me figure it out. Log in to see images!

vanessa

Level 10 Troll

Hitler Cat Sez: Get in the Oven!

Evil Trout Posted:

Episode 2 development has definitely begun, I was planning to start writing updates about it on our blog but I don’t want to until we’ve got a lot more in the can. I’m already really happy with some of the new characters / forums we’ve created.

The big problem (as people have pointed out), is that Episode 1 has been so busy! Actually it’s kind of a good problem to have, as it’s a sign that people like the game. We added over 20k accounts in a month and a lot of new bugs and server issues needed/need to be addressed as a result. I’m pretty much tapped, working 10-12 hours a day, 6 days a week.

It is getting better though, and hopefully I’ll be able to focus a lot more time on it soon.

The best way to stay on top of what we’re doing is to subscribe to our blog. There isn’t any episode 2 news there, but there definitely will be!

Wow, I want to thank you for the amount of time and effort you put into this.

I only started playing this week, and I am already addicted! Haven’t even finished the game yet and I’m already excited at the prospect of MOAR!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!