Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Shock Swines 70 BP Giveaway Extravaganza (Potentiallly NSFW)

Vageena Davis

Avatar: 151797 2010-01-24 16:34:00 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Camwhore

I am easily offended. I also suck fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs.

Don’t need any BP right now, but if I got some for free I would use it to create a contest that would inevitably end in a miserable pile of human failure.

TH3_1337

Level 22 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

My Precious BP Lord, dear swine,
**** you man.
Here’s 3 topics u should consider;
Need: C’mon, i don’t have BPs for Ep2.
Creativity: i need BPs to meet with camwhores who *does* cam-jobLog in to see images! as a 1337 h4x0r, i cannot risk my poisonous and blasphemeous Peen. I need to be CamSexed.nothing more.
Hillary Clintonnity: Hey j00 see? How a funny joke is this! ROFLLog in to see images!
and Nudity:

Thanks for reading till now. You must have understood how desperate i are.
TH3_1337 edited this message on 03/20/2009 7:57PM

trollingflam-
er

Level 32 Troll

“Permafail”

still need episode 2 after months of being here.

*flatter flatter flatter*

and also i might give you cyber oral

;D

stupid name

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I’ve no way to buy BPs, or believe me, I would.

I’ve played so much that I’ve reached the level cap already.. isn’t it just sad to see a level 35 who hasn’t completed episode 2?

Also, I’ve been playing for more than a year Log in to see images! you can check my list of peens for the Veteran. And still no ep2. P pathetic eh?

After months of just doing the same old thing, plain old grinding, pwn forums blah blah blah.. I think I deserve a break from the monotony. Don’t you? Ugh I want to finally be able to access all the ep2 exclusive things that I’ve only been able to read about thus far!

Also, I’m awesome. I totally deserve BP.

tl;dr: Gimme BP so I can get ep2 pl0x

kthxbye

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

I’m currently caught up with all the posts. And have made a (Large) list regarding potential finalists which I need to cut down. So, I’m going to sleep on it.

Also, it’s not too late to enter, if you are reading this and haven’t already.

Daggertips

Avatar: 158823 2009-11-15 23:29:01 -0500

[T3H L33T HACK3RZ]

Level 37 Hacker

lolwat

need bp for episode 2

my reason: spring break sucks and i need something to do.

if thats not good enough, tubmail me and i can make it worth your while with other things.

Jubbles

Avatar: 24099 2011-10-31 20:24:56 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

I went almost four years without a custom title and all I got was this custom title. Also, male reproductive organs.

I will rename the top five Domination brackets in your honor, then change the custom title of a mod of your choosing in the same fashion.

____

Avatar: 143340 Fri Mar 27 18:24:34 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I’ll repay you with the drawing of a swine.

____ edited this message on 03/20/2009 11:36PM

Blobwize

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

I need the bp for episode two. I’m just too poor to afford the brownie points, I’m only spending my hard earned pennies on needs, 5 entire dollars is just too high. I can afford it, but it would just be a waste of days and days of 24 hour working periods. That’s it.

I’m just lucky I can afford this computer so I can beg for your brownies. It would cheer me up a little bit, my brother has a disease.

I hope he heals soon. Log in to see images!

I’ll do anything for you in return. Log in to see images! Blobwize edited this message on 03/21/2009 12:08AM

Meepo

Avatar: 141135 Sat Mar 21 23:56:41 -0400 2009

Level 21 Hacker

The Original Meeper

Well, Forumwarz has proved fun so far and I’d love to see what happens in Episode 2. However, 70 BP seems like quite alot so I’d probably just unlock Episode 2 and give away the other 63 BP in a contest of sorts (much like this one) to help other people play Episode 2.

Much appreciated if I get some BP! Log in to see images!

Blobwize

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Meepo Posted:

Well, Forumwarz has proved fun so far and I’d love to see what happens in Episode 2. However, 70 BP seems like quite alot so I’d probably just unlock Episode 2 and give away the other 63 BP in a contest of sorts (much like this one) to help other people play Episode 2.

Much appreciated if I get some BP! Log in to see images!

I’m pretty sure you’re not getting SEVENTY b.p., that is just the prize pool that will be split up. I think so, it’s not my decision.

Meepo

Avatar: 141135 Sat Mar 21 23:56:41 -0400 2009

Level 21 Hacker

The Original Meeper

Blobwize Posted:

I’m pretty sure you’re not getting SEVENTY b.p., that is just the prize pool that will be split up. I think so, it’s not my decision.

Oh, good call. I kinda just skimmed through the explanation and didn’t see when he said he was giving away 10 sets of 7 BP. Whoops~ Log in to see images!

Erectmale reproductive organ

[The Celerysteve Fa-
n Club
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

because if you give me 7 BP, I will give you a free pink floyd file.

wally b

Avatar: 130100 Mon Mar 30 17:40:29 -0400 2009

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

i would like bps for ep 2

my reasoning

1. i am a bamf

2. i really want ep II

3. i have bandwidth limit so i can get away with this game and not go over the limit

4. i have no credit card or income to buy my own bp

5. i am tired of community forums and not doing anything cuz i pwnd ep I

6. i can post nudes if requested

7. i will be your friend

Manorca

Avatar: 157574 Sun Mar 08 23:46:54 -0400 2009

[The Airship]

Level 1 Re-Re

hey swine your p cool and i like you. you could actually give the bp to me because ill use it ti spread the gospel of orcas and mans because they’re both awesome

wally b

Avatar: 130100 Mon Mar 30 17:40:29 -0400 2009

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

almost furry^^^^^

Grapplejack

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I’d kill for enough BP to put towards Episode 2. It’d be nice to be able to play it finally, and I could work towards getting endgame content and hopefully convince a few friends to start playing as well.

It’d be totally awesome to finally be able to play me some Episode two! Log in to see images!

also I wrote this http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/515448 for you in the “let’s love swine!” contest thread. Log in to see images!

Jim McPerson

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

omfg, generosity, let’s see, why does Jim deserve 7BP…

need: I’, just a poooooooooor booooooooy, nobody loooo-

Jim McPerson

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Jim McPerson Posted:

omfg, generosity, let’s see, why does Jim deserve 7BP…

need: I’, just a poooooooooor booooooooy, nobody loooo-

Shut the ****ing hell up already, Jim. Let’s do this properly and with punctuation, ffs.

Need: I don’t have EP2 and I don’t intend to pay a single dollar [even if I had the means to pay, which I don’t*] for a freeware browser-based “MMO”** t oa bunch of canadian jews even if I never ambum to 7 brownie points***. Screw you all, I like the grind.

Creativity: ‘llo? I’m roleplaying a schizo here. Everyone else who does it is a gay copycat, no matter how coololol they are.

Hillarious factor: There is none, this is FW, humor is elsewhere so you’ll just have to live with the fact.

*no credit card, east eurofabulous person here

**LOL MMO, cute

***obvious **** nugget euphemism is obvious

Jim McPerson

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Jim McPerson Posted:

-some stuff-

well said Jim, but you’ve misspelled “hilarious”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!