Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Leaderboard E-Peen now awarded by clbum!

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

It doesn’t help board hogging, now there are just more boards to hog with all of your alts!

Else

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Shii Posted:

Lol, I like having clbum peens. It makes goals easier and prevents board hogging.

Easier? Yes. I got 1337 without ever even thinking about it. Prevents board hogging? No. I will have most forums pwned (Hacker) until I stop playing this game.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Lot of players looking out for their self interest here, very few trying to see the bigger picture of getting and keeping players interested in staying involved in this game.

Peen exist to keep players motivated and working towards further goals. That can be done with milestone peen, but cannot with leaderboard peen, except for the tiniest minority of people here.

We can’t really have leaderboard as well as milestone peen, since that will mean those with the leaderboard peen get rewarded twice for the same achievement.

So replace leaderboard peen with milestone peen.

scullyangel

Avatar: 44656 Mon Aug 17 23:47:33 -0400 2009

[Good Omens]

Level 39 Camwhore

If I was a gila monster you could be my devil ray.

Johnny Mac Posted:

It doesn’t help board hogging, now there are just more boards to hog with all of your alts!

Oh god that peen is awesome! It’s like the Courtney Love of Dom peens. Log in to see images!

EDIT: Also, signed whatever meeeeeeeeee says because he has always been more fair minded than anyone else playing.

scullyangel edited this message on 03/19/2009 6:36PM

meeeeeeeeee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

(edited, some of those designs are pretty funny)

meeeeeeeeee edited this message on 03/19/2009 6:40PM

glowspawn

[Uber-Newbz]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Agreeing with the prevailing opinion that it is ludicrous to award separate leaderboard peens for Kyoubai or Miss Popularity by clbum, and even crazier to do this while leaving speedruns lumped together, one of the few places clbum matters at all.

The most skewed result I’ve seen so far is this:

Kyoubai Best Bidder: Camwhore 1466, Troll 1451, Hacker 754, Emo Kid 183, Permanoob 54

It will take Camwhores and Trolls at least a month to reach those heights, Emo Kids can get to the top in a few days, and Permanoobs can get there in a single session of bidding. All five clbumes pre-date the creation of Kyoubai, and you don’t need to be rich to buy a bunch of items that cost under 500 flezz, especially when you turn around and re-sell them as soon as you get them.

As for Miss Popularity, that’s essentially running “friend me” contests for BP. How does clbum matter there?

Signing in favor of milestone peens, with the leaderboards continuing to exist solely for “bragging rights”.

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

Johnny Mac Posted:

Am I doin it right Ricket? c:

Yes.

Also, I made Log in to see images!

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

the Pro Posted:

There are a lot of boards where players who weren’t even trying for them got cheap peens while others who had been going for them for months and months got screwed out because their competition just happened to be the same clbum. That’s the difference between this and a Top 5 system which wouldn’t hurt anyone.

Agreed. I was in the Top Four this morning for Flezz, but dropped down to make my supply run. I’m still in the Top Four, but for Trolls only.

If we had a Peen for the Top Spot, and ‘runner-up’ Peens for the next four spots, we’d see more variety.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Basically, I think we’re all agreed on the main issue, and that is that no amount of fixing leaderboard peens is going to be better than just doing milestone peens instead.

Pluvius

Avatar: 10089 2010-01-24 16:29:03 -0500

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Ricket Posted:

Requesting peens for topping the overall leaderboards.

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

That would totally make splitting it up by clbum pointless, then.

Exogon

Avatar: 68228 2009-11-05 09:03:03 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Ricket Posted:

Requesting peens for topping the overall leaderboards.

Also retroactive

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Dear Crotch Zombie,

I would like to express my thanks for this awesome improvement. I have been trying to catch Bling Fling on the job board without any success, but now I finally got it.

Keep up the good work Log in to see images!

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

Shii Posted:

There’s already no point to it. There’s no real reason to split up any leaderboard by clbum.

Also,

Pluvius

Avatar: 10089 2010-01-24 16:29:03 -0500

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Shii Posted:

Not seeing why.

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Eh. This thread is going in circles.

The point of splitting it up was making the peens more accessible. Anyway, I’m not gonna bother posting anymore. Basically every viewpoint has had its say and I don’t feel like spamming this topic anymore.

meeeeeeeeee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Leaderboard leaderboard peen.

Then if they’re reset monthly we could have leaderboard leaderboard leaderboard peen, for the players who top the monthly leaderboard most often for their clbum.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

Lot of players looking out for their self interest here, very few trying to see the bigger picture of getting and keeping players interested in staying involved in this game.

Peen exist to keep players motivated and working towards further goals. That can be done with milestone peen, but cannot with leaderboard peen, except for the tiniest minority of people here.

We can’t really have leaderboard as well as milestone peen, since that will mean those with the leaderboard peen get rewarded twice for the same achievement.

So replace leaderboard peen with milestone peen.

Hmm. Quite a lot more “hurt feelings” in this thread than even I expected, considering this the indisputably positive and frankly awesometastic nature of this development.

Moar chances at Peen while addressing clbum discrepancies equals win, full stop. It’s easier to get some achievements as an Emo Kid? Well, maybe more people will start playing as Emo Kids and kick in some competition. (It really is the best clbum, you know!)

As for incremental or “milestone” Peen: Relax, they’re coming. But I don’t see why we can’t have both milestones and leaderboard Peen.

First of all, as someone already mentioned, it’s bragging rights. Second, we can’t possibly foresee every milestone and we have more important things to do than endlessly churn out new Peen. And third, this is still a competition. If we just gave everyone a series of “Participant” medals, there’d be no incentive to excel. We can celebrate the leaders of each clbum while acknowledging other great players by awarding both Peen varietals.

Finally, Blingee Peen made me LOL.

Pavilion

Avatar: 74903 2011-07-31 00:19:12 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Disregard that, thought d4 was a Hacker.

Pavilion edited this message on 03/19/2009 11:46PM

Scary_Retard-
_6

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Ok I’ll throw in my 2 cents.

An overall “I’m #1” epeen for a leaderboard with clbum leader epeens available is a good idea.

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

Milestone peen.

Signed, Although the next logical Job Board epeen doesn’t happen until 18,000 job points.(2.5 years of job board grinding here I come)

quangntenemy Posted:

I have been trying to catch Bling Fling on the job board without any success, but now I finally got it.

You needed to get past me first Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!