Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Leaderboard E-Peen now awarded by clbum!

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

the Pro Posted:

There’s really no reason to separate clbumes for Flezz since the introduction of Kyoubai. I got the E-Peen on 4 more alts since its introduction and none of them relied on clbum-specific attributes to do it. Maybe Permanoobs are more of a time sink to compete with but they’re supposed to be a challenge clbum, not the “few people play it so it’s ridiculously easy to get E-Peen with them” clbum.

I really hope this gets reverted even though I got some laughably cheap E-Peen on my main Hacker and Permanoob.

I disagree. I am unable to directly buy one of the most popular items for sale on Kyoubai, unlike one of my Alts. While grinding for moar files is the most profitable part of the business, it is not the only path.

However, that said, I believe too many categories were clbum-separated. We should have started this with Speedruns only, to test the waters.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I don’t see this change as anything worse than what was in place. We now have a top 5 rather than just 1. In most cases that would have been better to simply make the thing a “top 5” peen.

I would still very much prefer a monthly reset. With so much limited by 4 visits a day, the boards will simply always remain stagnant and exclude new players.

EDIT: But, yeah it’s wicked strange that the job board is sitting the way it is. I don’t know. I have no real optimal suggestion for the whole thing.

scully edited this message on 03/19/2009 5:41PM

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Milestone peen.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

Milestone peen.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Lester Burnham Posted:

I don’t see this change as anything worse than what was in place. We now have a top 5 rather than just 1. In most cases that would have been better to simply make the thing a “top 5” peen.

I would still very much prefer a monthly reset. With so much limited by 4 visits a day, the boards will simply always remain stagnant and exclude new players.

There are a lot of boards where players who weren’t even trying for them got cheap peens while others who had been going for them for months and months got screwed out because their competition just happened to be the same clbum. That’s the difference between this and a Top 5 system which wouldn’t hurt anyone.

Resets and stuff are interesting (monthly wouldn’t make sense imo but w/e) but that’d be a seperate issue. An equivalent of ascension (KoL) or looping (BvS) would make things more interesting as a lot of players just finish the episode(s) and quit as currently there are few solo goals if you’re not willing to spend more than an hour every few days on this game if dom doesn’t suit one’s schedule.

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

Milestone peen.

Signed.

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

Requesting peens for topping the overall leaderboards. The inner diamond in me is weeping at only having to beat ~25% of the population (or whatever the clbum breakdown is) to get the “top” peen.

Suggestions:

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

Ricket Posted:

Requesting peens for topping the overall leaderboards. The inner diamond in me is weeping at only having to beat ~25% of the population (or whatever the clbum breakdown is) to get the “top” peen.

Suggestions:

signed

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

the Pro Posted:

There are a lot of boards where players who weren’t even trying for them got cheap peens while others who had been going for them for months and months got screwed out because their competition just happened to be the same clbum. That’s the difference between this and a Top 5 system which wouldn’t hurt anyone.

Yeah.

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Making peens for each clbum only to make a new inaccessible top peen overall would totally defeat the point.

There’s basically no clbum difference between boards. The only purpose of clbum splitting would be to make it harder to board hog.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Shii Posted:

There’s basically no clbum difference between boards. The only purpose of clbum splitting would be to make it harder to board hog.

Which could be fixed easily if a leaderboard E-Peen gets awarded to the Top 5 of a leaderboard.

scully

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Milestone peens are way overdue, but wouldn’t necessarily replace leaderboard peens.

I like Ricket’s idea, but really that is what we have had all along. It is obviously a flawed system. Being a diamond style player should involve excellence in play, not simply being here longest. Obviously longevity will always give advantage, but it should not make things literally impossible. That impossibility angle is very discouraging to new players.

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

Shii Posted:

There’s basically no clbum difference between boards.

So why should it exist? Giving 5 people peens, when 4 people didn’t earn it, is dumb.

P.S. Log in to see images!

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

I got flamebate fodder.

scully

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Ricket makes awesome peens. Log in to see images!
ps – good change, now I can grind G! if I want. Log in to see images!

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Lester Burnham Posted:

Ricket makes awesome peens. Log in to see images!
ps – good change, now I can grind G! if I want. Log in to see images!

If you do that in a sufficient amount I am flip-flopping and embracing these changesLog in to see images!

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Don’t misunderstand me, I support most of the ideas put forth here.

Whether top 5 get the peen or top in clbumes do, I would still have gotten the Flamebate peen that I did, so it makes no difference to me.

Milestones are long overdue, I agree.

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

Shii Posted:

Making peens for each clbum only to make a new inaccessible top peen overall would totally defeat the point.

Why do the peens exist in the first place? They’re to give the players goals, a purpose for using the site. Giving out clbum peens accomplishes this, so does making one for the overall leader.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Am I doin it right Ricket? c:

Also I guess I support Rickets idea, anything but leaving it the way it is.

Johnny Mac edited this message on 03/19/2009 6:25PM

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Catt although Posted:

Why do the peens exist in the first place? They’re to give the players goals, a purpose for using the site. Giving out clbum peens accomplishes this, so does making one for the overall leader.

Lol, I like having clbum peens. It makes goals easier and prevents board hogging. I’d be perfectly happy keeping the boards how they are.

I’m just posting because no one else likes them and swapping ideas and compromise is constructive.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!