Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll Poll: What time would you end Domination given the choice?
Poll: If you could choose what time of day to end Domination at, what time of day would it be? (Approximately)
You must be logged in to vote.

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

As far as moving around the time of day that Domination ends, why not actually have it as a choice for your characters? You select which alts you play Domination with, so at that screen, have people select what time of day (in 6 hour intervals) they want Dom to end at and divvy up the brackets by time of day as well.

This way,

1 – It’s not shifting so you don’t have to keep track of it.

2 – Since you can choose the time, it ought not interfere with people’s work schedules.

3 – You can actually pay attention to different alts since you don’t have 5 happening at once.

4 – The server isn’t being swarmed all at once, but throughout the day which might help speed up gameplay in those last hours.

The major obvious potential problem that I see of course is that if one time of the day isn’t being used much for some reason, people there may have an easier go of things, but that can be averted somewhat by cleverly messing around with the bracket sizes and quantities. Hell people could change time of day to avoid enemies Log in to see images!.

So, if you had such a choice, when would you choose to end the Dom week?

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

Please read the other topics in the domination forum. Especially the dom improvements topic.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

1 AM I’m a night owl

Australian EST of course

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!