Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Whores FW Crush

Rigr

Avatar: 132036 Mon Mar 16 12:22:53 -0400 2009

[Epic Win]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Montressor Posted:

it’s ttly me.

I knew someone would say it, so i didn’t ^^

The Baroness

Avatar: 111827 Sat Apr 25 22:25:53 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

O shi-

Cygnus

Avatar: 100228 Fri Aug 21 11:03:02 -0400 2009

[The British Gentle-
men Society
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Extremely anal (in more ways than one)!

DmechaD Posted:

So how are you and this person interacting today CloudieGin? Do you feel less confused or more confused?

Slightly less confused; slightly happier.

I’m not sure if he knows or not, but he seems to be returning the feelings. I will get the chance to know him better by tomorrow. ~:>

Montressor

Avatar: 77535 Tue Jan 13 09:44:11 -0500 2009

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 37 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

I knew it was me. Log in to see images!

Pavilion

Avatar: 74903 2011-07-31 00:19:12 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I don’t think you’ll need to worry about your boyfriend knowing, unless you allow lines to cross or he goes on ForumWarz too.

As for the other guy, it could be that he speaks the way he does without being interested in you and therefore doesn’t matter if he knows or not.

Kute Kyoko

Avatar: 158239 Tue Mar 17 00:35:37 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

Awww.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Well, that can be hard. But knowing that theirs other men out there, and to still stick with your boyfriend, shows that you really love him. No one is perfect, everyone looks across the room, but to stay shows commitment and something more than lust or stability, an emotional connection.

I should make Advice Raepdog.

Gotarda

Level 60 Camwhore

“Sergeant Slutter”

Oh my! Is this situation for real? It’s better being single to being in a crappy relationship. Only you know what’s best for yourself. Good luck.

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Dang, I have like 12 fwz crushes. Only 4 or so are super serial though. I have ADD, ok?

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

I think it’s fairly obvious who my fwz crush is. Log in to see images!

Jim McPerson

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

CloudieGin Posted:

Erm … sorry? I’m not very good at not being sincere/compbumionate.

good god Gin, this is a very wrong place for you to be then Log in to see images!

The Baroness

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

duca Posted:

I think it’s fairly obvious who my fwz crush is. Log in to see images!

Well you could think about this person so much you forget to pay attention in traffic and get hit by a bus, and then you are never able to tell him since you are dead and your parents and friends don’t know how your computer works, and don’t understand this Forumwarz thing, and he could think you just left him or that he did something wrong.

So yeah.

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

The Baroness Posted:

Well you could think about this person so much you forget to pay attention in traffic and get hit by a bus, and then you are never able to tell him since you are dead and your parents and friends don’t know how your computer works, and don’t understand this Forumwarz thing, and he could think you just left him or that he did something wrong.

So yeah.

lol excellent point. Of course there is such a thing as common sense and not being a complete vapid fool.

The Baroness

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

duca Posted:

lol excellent point. Of course there is such a thing as common sense and not being a complete vapid fool.

Obviously. But are these non foolish people on Forumwarz I ask you?

DmechaD

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

CloudieGin Posted:

Slightly less confused; slightly happier.

I’m not sure if he knows or not, but he seems to be returning the feelings. I will get the chance to know him better by tomorrow. ~:>

As long as you approach it with some healthy skepticism, you should be able to find your answer. I don’t know how you are talking to this FW person, but if its like this, it can be very hard to read emotions. If you’re on phone conversations and things of that nature, it can also be difficult. This may sound hard to do, but you should be careful to not read so much into things or blow things out of proportion. Dealing with emotional crap is hard, but at least you have this little thread where, save a flame here or there, we should be able to help you become less confused. I hope you know more about your feelings tomorrow.

DmechaD edited this message on 03/18/2009 9:23PM

Cygnus

[The British Gentle-
men Society
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Jim McPerson Posted:

good god Gin, this is a very wrong place for you to be then Log in to see images!

Oh, sorry. I was referring to my behavior in non-RPG settings. Otherwise, it’s not so hard. Just a bit unnatural.

The Unknown -
Comic

Avatar: 95506 Tue Dec 09 09:40:49 -0500 2008

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 2 Re-Re

I'M AWESOME APPRECIATE ME PLZ

Crush is a pretty good soda. I prefer it to Slice, actually. It’s got a better tang to it. Also, Crush doesn’t only come in Orange flavor, but has such iterations as birch beer, grapefruit, and even pear!

Pear soda? The gods MUST be crazy!

I don’t think a Forumwarz themed version of Crush soda would be very good. Would it just be an FWZ can design or would it be a new flavor? I wouldn’t want to buy a soda that tastes like **** and feels like a chore to drink.

The point is suicide is always the best option for whatever your problem is.

MOD EDIT: User banned for trolling in non-RP.

The Unknown Comic was banned for this post by Evil Trout

The Unknown Comic edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM

AIRZ

Level 37 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

why does your boyfriend only call you once every few weeks, and why are you still with him if that’s the case?

if you’re slightly pursuing a crush over FW simply because he reminds you of your boyfriend, what’s gonna happen to said crush when your boyfriend returns?

Cygnus

[The British Gentle-
men Society
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Airris Posted:

why does your boyfriend only call you once every few weeks, and why are you still with him if that’s the case?

if you’re slightly pursuing a crush over FW simply because he reminds you of your boyfriend, what’s gonna happen to said crush when your boyfriend returns?

At this point, I’d say it’s not a “when”, but an “if”.

Anyway, it’s just a harmless e-crush that will likely go nowhere.

AIRZ

Level 37 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

are you and your bf considering pursuing something more serious?

if not, why limit yourself to a guy that never even calls and then be forced to feel guilt about a FW crush? if contacting you is seriously beyond his control, i can piece together why you’re deciding to wait, but if it isn’t and he is choosing to let your loneliness thrive, then i’m not quite sure why you’re wasting your time.

just a thought based on the little information given.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!