Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Whores FW Crush

DmechaD

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

CloudieGin Posted:

At this point, I’d say it’s not a “when”, but an “if”.

Anyway, it’s just a harmless e-crush that will likely go nowhere.

Yeah, but that still doesn’t mean that you can’t enjoy it for what it is. You should be trying to sort your own feelings out and concerned for your happiness rather than worrying about if you actions will lead to a chain of events that will lead to the universe’s destruction. Just because its a “harmless e-crush” is no reason why you can’t enjoy the time you spend talking to that person. An author once said people were unhappy because they never took the time to sit in a hammock, sip lemonade and say “isn’t this nice?” Little moments like that are what can keep you going when you feel yourself pressured of confused. Hopefully, I wasn’t completely off topic. >_>

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

DmechaD Posted:

You shouldn’t have such a low opinion of yourself. Sure, we do play this little game that some may say is immature, crbum, and stupid. But we have our own community that we have formed within this little realm, so why not enjoy stupid silly things as they are and offer help when people feel out of it? While we wait to hear status updates, why don’t we offer to help you alter your perspective of yourself and others?

Be proud of who you are. Be the best you that you can be. Keep your head up and always smile.

did i just step into the twilight zone? people here actually being nice? :p

i kid. thanks. i’m doing some re-bumessing recently. i was pretty down that night considering the whole breaking up thing. we’re trying to be friends again. friends who occasionally fool around, but friends nonetheless. who also may hook up with other people. and i’m going to try my damnedest to be okay with it. and you’re right, i’m gorgeous, i just lack the confidence in most situations to make any use of it (****in’ social norms requiring males to be confident and make moves….)

/threadjack (thought i’d update yous though)

CloudieGin Posted:

Just so everyone knows — no, it’s not you.

But I agree with what DMechaD said. Don’t underestimate yourself.

i’m aware. haven’t been having private conversations with you like you’d mentioned previously in the thread. although after having seen those cosplay pics of you…. :p

canhascheese-
burger

Avatar: 7568 Fri Mar 27 23:24:03 -0400 2009

[Island of Avalon]

Level 38 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

Good Luck, long distance isn’t easy.

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

e crushes ftl Log in to see images!

on the plus side, after a few moths of obsessing you should get over your e crush, whoever he may be.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Step 1: Give them your home address and phone number.

Step 2: ???

Step 3: Profit!

But anyway, this kind of **** is always interesting to me, because it shows just how much the virtual, internet “world” is like the real world, and how the two can interact and bleed together. I have no advice to you, though. Log in to see images!

Cygnus

Avatar: 100228 Fri Aug 21 11:03:02 -0400 2009

[The British Gentle-
men Society
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Extremely anal (in more ways than one)!

Fingerz Posted:

e crushes ftl Log in to see images!

on the plus side, after a few moths of obsessing you should get over your e crush, whoever he may be.

As it turns out, his real self is not much like his online persona (who I was “attracted to” in the first place). He is taken, anyways. We’re just friends for now, and we’re both happy. The end.

Sapper

Avatar: 8525 2009-12-20 17:41:27 -0500

[So ronery]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

The end until you find out where he lives and boil his kid’s pet rabbit.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!