Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Damage calculor I made: calculates EXACT damage done including Emo Kid damage and level penalties.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?grlqzwwzxzf

Edit the bright yellow fields and see how much damage your attacks will do exactly*. It should not be off by even a single point. It has exact Emo Kid damage which is new AFAIK and also deals with the damage penalty for running higher level forums.

Obviously you can just leave the level field be if you’re 35 and you can let the Ego fields be if you’re not an Emo Kid as well.

Only bug I know of now is that it gives weird values if Offense < 1, but I’m not interested in fixing that as it would have 0 practical value to do so.

You may see that the minimum attack with very low offense on very high level forums can drop to zero: this is not a bug but the game actually behaves that way.

In light grey are the base damage values of the various attacks, in the event of a rebalance you can update this yourself.

Releasing this under a “do whatever the **** you want with it but don’t claim you made it or gay **** like that” license.

Anyway please comment.

*) for attacks with fixed base damage, which means most of the higher level ones.

PJ Harvey

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

This might come in handy.

Kilroy

Avatar: 62524 Fri Dec 26 00:25:59 -0500 2008

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Oh, cool. This works nicely.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!