Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help So you now own a tidy sum of delicious Brownie Points...NOW WHAT?

ChimneyFish

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I just made a small investment in the Forumwarz community by tossing twenty-five Jew golds at Evil Trout’s wicked internet empire, but as such a yummy currency, BP can be hard to come by. Therefore, before I go spending all of my BP frivolously, I was hoping to get some answers to a few questions that I have about cheating & uncheating:

1) When cheating, would I have to purchase multiple uncheats in order to counteract multiple cheats, or will a single uncheat cover all of my cheats?

2) If I do uncheat, but decide to cheat again, would I have to uncheat again in order to rejoin the competitive aspects of the game? I.E: I just purchased 69 forum visits and an uncheat, but a week later I decide to cash in 3BP for Log in to see images!5,000,000…

3) Will uncheating cause me to lose anything that I got by cheating? I.E: Will my Log in to see images!5,000,000 or 69 visits disappear as soon as I crack open a tasty can of dolphin?

TL;DR: Any input will be greatly appreciated; I’ve tried to find the answers I’m looking for elsewhere on Flamebate, but to no avail. These are questions that should be of interest to any noob who is unsure of how Brownie Points will effect their gaming experience, so if anybody has any pertinent information about BP, please share your insight with the rest of us.Log in to see images!

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

1) Only one uncheat per alt necessary, regardless of how many cheats you put on it.

2) Yes.

3) Also, yes. You keep your level and E-Peen, that’s pretty much it.

ChimneyFish

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I see…so if I want to see the full benefit of 69 forum visits, it would be best to use an alt that I wouldn’t mind barring from competition. But this raises another question: once my 69 visits/Log in to see images!

Pavilion

Avatar: 74903 2011-07-31 00:19:12 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Your alt would still be marked as a cheater.

ChimneyFish

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I’m not surprised.Log in to see images!

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

Pavilion Posted:

Your alt would still be marked as a cheater.

That. The only way to regain access to the competitive aspects of FW is uncheating, and by that, losing everything besides cred and peens.

ChimneyFish

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Even my super-secret Insta-Kill ability? Dood…Log in to see images!

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

Yeah you lose that too. Cheating is incredibly unsatisfying.

Sex and Razo-
rs

Avatar: 44034 Sun Jan 25 21:14:16 -0500 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

The only good thing about cheating is leveling up really fast with the extra visits. The absolute best way to go about this is to cheat (visits… and money if you deem it necessary), go through the story deploying the LEAST amount of XSS and FBO. Once you have reached level 35 (or whatever level you wanted to get to), uncheat and set your stats. Start deploying the code to the easy forums to get some flezz. Buy the spider right away once you can. Do what forums you can with what you have until you can buy items.

ChimneyFish

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

That’s a pretty good plan! Speeding through the game with 69 visits would allow me to power-level a new character, and I would also get a chance to remain a Re-Re long enough to get the attacks that I wanted but was too impatient to wait for; the Log in to see images!

KenKaniff

Avatar: 143897 Tue Mar 03 14:45:58 -0500 2009

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

You should note that pwning plenty of forums before a rollover, uncheating, and expecting deliveries after the rollover ain’t gonna give you anything. I learned that, the hard way.

ChimneyFish

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

KenKaniff Posted:

You should note that pwning plenty of forums before a rollover, uncheating, and expecting deliveries after the rollover ain’t gonna give you anything. I learned that, the hard way.

I noticed that when you sit back and acgreat timesulate visits, you will cap off on junk at a certain point, making marathon pwning rather fruitless. I believe four forums really is the golden number to beat.Log in to see images!

This raises yet another question for me: when purchasing those 69 visits, do you still get to acgreat timesulate visits? I know visits normally cap off at 12, but is it the same when you cheat?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!