Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ban Me [CLOSED] MOD IDOL: We're looking for the next great Forumwarz moderator!

Cygnus

Avatar: 100228 Fri Aug 21 11:03:02 -0400 2009

[The British Gentle-
men Society
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Extremely anal (in more ways than one)!

bumhurt Posted:

I might as well give it a jolly good go. Application sent dear MC Banhammer!

Also, Cloudie, consider your nomination count to have went up +1 Log in to see images!

Thank you. That was one more nomination total than I expected, to be honest.

Anyway, may the best mod win. =3

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

I’m tempted to apply, since I’ve got Mod experience from Sarcastic Gamer.com, but I’m still a neophyte when it comes to ForumWarz. I’m enjoying it immensely though, and may apply at some time in the future.

As for why I should be a Mod…

bumhurt

Avatar: 62986 Thu Jan 29 15:01:37 -0500 2009

[The British Gentle-
men Society
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Allo Guv'nah, 'ow 'bout a spot of tea!

If I may be allowed to ask a few questions, excuse my rudeness if not:

– How many serious applications have there been received so far?

– Also, I would like to know if we will receive any special notification whether through e-mail or in game, that either or application is among the considered ones or plainly denied.

– Finally, shouldn’t there be a sort of verification to make sure the application is truly written by the owner of the character that is said to be the main of the applicant? It could be that he or she is writing from an entirely different e-mail address but that the gentleman or lady in the question is still the owner, or completely otherwise of course.

Butthurt edited this message on 03/19/2009 9:37AM

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

A lot of ex-cons become prison wardens…

I applied, I’m hoping what you say is true

The Unknown -
Comic

Avatar: 95506 Tue Dec 09 09:40:49 -0500 2008

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 2 Re-Re

I'M AWESOME APPRECIATE ME PLZ

lol at people who’ve only been here like three months wanting to be mod.

I should be mod. It’s pretty prejudice that you don’t have a gimmick alt mod yet. Gimmick alts are people too.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Derpdederpmudkipz Posted:

Question about this contest:

Are there specific requirements for being a mod, like being an active player or being a certain age or experience [or lack thereof] or can the new mod get some help?

We do not discriminate against age — although it’s not like we know your age to begin with!

But we are going to be biased to people who seem mature. Also, yes, it helps if you’re familiar with Flamebate and its arcane rules. Finally, bonus points for previous mod experience, especially in other troll-infested sites.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

bumhurt Posted:

If I may be allowed to ask a few questions, excuse my rudeness if not:

– How many serious applications have there been received so far?

– Also, I would like to know if we will receive any special notification whether through e-mail or in game, that either or application is among the considered ones or plainly denied.

– Finally, shouldn’t there be a sort of verification to make sure the application is truly written by the owner of the character that is said to be the main of the applicant? It could be that he or she is writing from an entirely different e-mail address but that the gentleman or lady in the question is still the owner, or completely otherwise of course.

I’d rather not say how many serious applications we’ve received until it’s all over. However, I’ll say there’s already been enough to make this a seriously difficult decision in my eyes.

With that in mind, it’s unlikely that we’ll personally respond to every applicant. Knowing how I roll, I’ll probably write an informal post about my top contenders later on.

In the unlikely event that someone wrote a long, thoroughly convincing application on someone else’s behalf, and that user is mistakenly chosen, we’ll quickly discover that we’ve been duped and have a good laugh about it. Most accounts over a month old have an email addy tied to it, so it’s easy to verify.

Ardent

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

No, i don’t. BUT THANKS FOR THE OFFER ANYWAYZ Log in to see images!

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

The outcome of this will be very interesting.

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

Moderating this place is hard. I mean most of the time it’s ****-easy, but there’s a lot of times where the site’s ambiguous rules and bizarre nature make it difficult to judge what’s acceptable or what breaks the rules. To succeed as a mod here you need to care far more than is socially acceptable about this horrible horrible community Log in to see images!

I’m your girl. Sign me up.

I care a lot.

Kilroy

Avatar: 62524 Fri Dec 26 00:25:59 -0500 2008

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I sent an application, half for lulz, half for hoping I’ll get Mod, because that’d be a fun challenge.

Kilroy edited this message on 03/21/2009 10:35AM

Colonel Bear

Avatar: 68748 Mon May 18 15:38:07 -0400 2009

[Very Busy Klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I think I’ve got what it takes.

Kilroy

Avatar: 62524 Fri Dec 26 00:25:59 -0500 2008

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Largehardoncollider Posted:

I think I’ve got what it takes.

*cough*

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

Thanks to everyone who submitted an application! They’ve been unbelievably good.

We’ve carefully read through all the submissions and we hope to reach a conclusion tonight.

We’ll announce our decision with the appropriate fanfare as soon as we have your answer! Log in to see images!

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Thanks to everyone who submitted an application! They’ve been unbelievably good.

We’ve carefully read through all the submissions and we hope to reach a conclusion tonight.

We’ll announce our decision with the appropriate fanfare as soon as we have your answer! Log in to see images!

Can’t wait to see who you choose!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Whoever wins, please be aware that tubs and I were both unavailable over the weekend, and that unavailability is continuing into today and possibly longer. Currently there are 19 unhandled reports, and no doubt, there will be more before tomorrow.

No one ever said it was going to be easy…

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

MC Banhammer Posted:

Whoever wins, please be aware that tubs and I were both unavailable over the weekend, and that unavailability is continuing into today and possibly longer. Currently there are 19 unhandled reports, and no doubt, there will be more before tomorrow.

No one ever said it was going to be easy…

That’s one of the reasons I want the job, to fill in for nights and such. And anyone who thought it would be easy, well they are not going to have fun.

Also, I think you need to handle my report, there is a loli picture in the contest “last boob win!”

FAIL

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

IMO, you need someone who appears to be immature but would take the job very seriously

(*cough* me *cough*)

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

FAIL Posted:

IMO, you need someone who appears to be immature but would take the job very seriously

(*cough* me *cough*)

but you can act like such a child sometimes Log in to see images!

FAIL

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

but you can act like such a child sometimes Log in to see images!

Please don’t troll ITT Hobart.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!