Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll So, like, whut level were you when you completed Eppy1? (like, rilly spoilery and stuff)

Persiflage

Level 17 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

So, I’ve just finished Episode 1. Sonofa**** Ravi didn’t even pay me for pwning the nuclear power plant. Miserable cheap FBO bastards. And what’s with the FBO paying you MORE the easier the forum is?

Anyway, ranting aside, it got me thinking. It’s all over and done and I’m still only Level 8, which surprised me somewhat… although I bet lots of people have done it earlier than that. So, out of interest, what level were you when you FIRST completed the game? Having done it once, I reckon I could probably manage it a level or two earlier if I was incredibly careful about how I spent my Flezz.

Lunarius

[NeoGAF]

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

I did it at lvl 8 as well.

Spiner

Level 45 Troll

“Banned Camper”

Same here, Level 8, although I did get enough cred during the run to go up another level.

Although I stockpiled a whole lot of healing items and failed a few times to pwn, it’s only been 7 days since I first started this game till the end of the episode.

Persiflage

Level 17 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I hit my last level whilst in the process of pwning the last forum; still got a bunch of upgrade points left. I managed to do the whole thing without ever losing as well… y’know, apart from the obvious exception.

7 days for me too!

Bubo

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

I bounced that Nuclear forum at level 7, although I levelled up during the run. Overstocked my items by a factor of 3 though.

connor

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I beat it when I was at 9

Laustin Spay-
ce

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

On this character, I was level 8 and hit level 9 half way through the final forum. Still haven’t done the awful poetry forum yet though, need to deploy XSS and FBO code to it.

On my camwhore, I think I was level 7 and hit 8 half way through the final forum.

VIVa-ChiCk

Level 14 Troll

aka FireFury

I havent completed it lol. I can if i want to though.

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

level 9. only because that ****-bum cop took me a little while to pay off.

jpsteel

Level 10 Emo Kid

Hello Kitty Underwear Aficionado

I have two more forums to FBO tomorrow then I’ll take on the last mission so I guess lvl 9

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!