Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 lolz has this happened to anyone else?

Chronic-Boy

Avatar: 128365 2009-10-31 08:19:01 -0400

[WeChallNot]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

I was on the card bit I had about 24 vanilla scoops and I wanted a certain card so I put in the 4 scoops i wanted and clicked get my card the one I wanted wasn’t there so I went back and I still had the same number of scoops so I did the same 4 by the time I got to the card I wanted I clicked off it I now have 1 card and like 8 scoops left Log in to see images!

oh well what a pile of Log in to see images!

Ronnie Blaze

[Board of Directors]

Level 36 Troll

Please Ignore me! Imagined popularity makes me constantly defend myself, even though no one cares.

once you sell scoops for a card they are gone even if you do not take a card.. thats your fault for trying to screw the system to get the card you want

Chronic-Boy

Avatar: 128365 2009-10-31 08:19:01 -0400

[WeChallNot]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

I wasn’t trying to screw the system :S I didn’t know it was going to happen. lolz I hardly ever play domination! winning the min scoops this game though muhhaha

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Yeah, most usaers learn it the hard way. I put it in the wiki months ago, but nobody reads it I guess Log in to see images!

zomg-arse

Avatar: 126187 Thu Feb 26 08:54:36 -0500 2009

[WeChall]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Actually when you go and buy a card next time it shows the first screen of cards so you don’t actually lose/win anything.

The Holy Fail

Avatar: 100917 Sat Jan 17 01:25:32 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I’m guessing you didn’t reload the page, just clicked the back bumon.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!