Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Video Games This thread is for Celerysteves rpg game that he's making which is different and independent from fingerz/crinkz

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

I didn’t get many warm fuzzies at the end but it was so well done, with excellent characters, story, music, and everything. What I liked the most was that it was just a perfect difficulty level that I only thought about throwing in the towel once in the cemetery, and other than that one time, everything was just out of my reach so many times that I knew with a little luck and maybe even learning some skill, I could make it.

Thanks for doing this and letting me enjoy it.

Edit: Looks like it took me about 10 hours. I dunno if that means I suck or if that’s typical.

Wylin edited this message on 05/27/2009 3:44AM

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Celerysteve Posted:

Edit: And quit asking about the serial, that’s Crinkz’s deal, he’s the one who posted it, ask him in his thread. I forget how I did it but It took me like 5-6 times to get it right too.

I’m not asking about the serial. I’m asking about the fact that when I try to launch RPG Maker in the first place, before I can even get to the point of inputting a serial, before I can do anything at all, it gives me an error message.

Generic Racist gave me a possible fix, so I’m going to try that.

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

That worked, GR. Thanks!

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Thanks Wylin. Appreciate the sentiments. I’m hoping I didn’t make the graveyard too hard. I changed the timer from 4 to 3 seconds at the last minute. Four seconds just seemed like an eternity to press five bumons… The idea was to get through without fighting any zombies, or only a few, but if you ****ed up you’d get overtaken. The boss was suppose to be hard. I figured you’d die a couple times there.

Generic Raci-
st

Avatar: 113010 Sat Mar 28 01:20:15 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

i'm a dirty fine upstanding member of society myself lulz

Sergeant Cid Posted:

That worked, GR. Thanks!

No problem bro. Is anyone else having problems with the game crashing a lot?

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve Posted:

Thanks Wylin. Appreciate the sentiments. I’m hoping I didn’t make the graveyard too hard. I changed the timer from 4 to 3 seconds at the last minute. Four seconds just seemed like an eternity to press five bumons… The idea was to get through without fighting any zombies, or only a few, but if you ****ed up you’d get overtaken. The boss was suppose to be hard. I figured you’d die a couple times there.

Oh, I think I had to run into most of them my final time, I probably had nightmares of pressing q w e a s d up down left right.

I guess I missed something also!

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Missed?

There’s a treasure box in the graveyard

Phariad

Avatar: 129763 Mon Jun 15 22:35:47 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 43 Troll

“Banned Camper”

Celerysteve Posted:

Is there a way to get into the backroom of Acid Fluxs shop?

Generic Raci-
st

Avatar: 113010 Sat Mar 28 01:20:15 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

i'm a dirty fine upstanding member of society myself lulz

I beat it. It was good, i raged a couple times but mostly because of the crashing. Good story, ending wasn’t as fleshed out as i would have liked. I give it a 4.5 out of 5. Well worth the wait. Now can i trade it in for store credit?

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

The crashing is rpg maker itself. That can’t be helped. As for the ending there was going to be a scene w/ Crinkz after the credits escaping and looking super cool and… it’d have been the **** trust me. Just look at the rest of the game. I got tired of you guys whining for it to come out so I just said **** it.

There are no locked doors (there’s two) that can be accessed except for the first one in the bar, and the bar front door if you count that.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Also way back when I first concocted it, I had planned the game was going to continue on and Crinkz would wake up in a sewer with the zombies and maybe banhammer would get taken out by zombies and maybe some other ****… I decided to add the graveyard (where the zombies ended up) and the other side event with team shortbus down the line after creating the map and thinking it’d be boring if you couldn’t go into any of the places.

Dr J Dorian

[International Comm-
ittee of Doctors
]

Level 26 Permanoob

“Brain Dead”

I like it, I’ll have to **** around some more to get pbumed the MKILFs but I only really got to play for half an hour.

I used to mess around with RPG maker, if you want to make another project, I might offer my bumistance.

Dr J Dorian edited this message on 05/27/2009 10:57PM

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Phariad Posted:

Is there a way to get into the backroom of Acid Fluxs shop?

Whoa, I’m in the game too?

Cool.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfffggggg. Why didn’t I hear about this when it came outtttt. Send a brotha a tubmail. downloading nowwwww.

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

I finished it, and I liked it a lot. It was hard, really hard sometimes, but it was funny and well put together.

It reminded me of my youth, and spending my nights playing whatever rpg I was addicted to that week. While it was also funny and adult enough to keep my attention for longer than a day, which most people will tell you can be pretty hard to do.

I’d give it a 4 out of 5 just for the enemies in the streets and the attacks they use, but extra points for the way you nailed some NPCs in the dialogue.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve Posted:

Missed?

Yeah I missed that, skipped out then it looked like I jumped right on it.

Phariad

Avatar: 129763 Mon Jun 15 22:35:47 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 43 Troll

“Banned Camper”

Again, this game is amazing.

What level do you recommend being at before you enter the graveyard?

I’ve got everyone at 9 right now, so I’m gonna attempt it.

Nailbomb

Avatar: 136542 Sun Apr 12 01:12:37 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 69 Troll

the guy that rolled around in **** the most

Havn’t beat it yet, but so far this game is fun as hell.

I always likes the old RPGs, now with (kinda)adult humor its even better.

Good job steve

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Phariad Posted:

The graveyard doesn’t matter what level you are, it’s a totally different fighting style.

Now I feel bad for hitting you with so many male reproductive organshots.

DerKaiserRei-
ch

Avatar: 118110 Sun May 31 19:28:37 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

One of the few user who literally understands me -Aldo

Phariad Posted:

I did the graveyard at level ten; it seems to be the cap. You really need to get past it without doing a lot of zombie fighting; you can kill two or three before healing, but then you’ll die. Press ‘x’ quickly after eliminating a zombie (when your weapon is flasing and the zombie ges through a death sequence), and it will take you to your items screen even if there is a zombie right next to you. The boss at the end is a bit hard; lost to her a few times myself. However, I can deff recomend the armor you get at the end of it all. It really shaves off some extra damage done by “us” at the end, and it is very difficult to with without the powerful armor suits and the gloves hidden earlier in the graveyard.

.....and as fas as to how unlock Acid Flux’s Store’s back door…
I LOVE KAISERS!!!
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!