Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Ban Me You call yourselves trolls? Sad

Starfang_42

[Random Insanity]

Level 30 Troll

The **** of the Trollhole

Shock pics? Dirty words? Yo mommoa jokes and memes beaten more than that dead horse you all keep in the basement? Is that the best you can do? You have no style. No flair. Just a bunch of wanna/b/s. You wouldn’t last five minutes against endgame.

My ego is trumped only by how ****ing awesome I am.

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

Avatar: 10017 Sun Nov 02 12:21:15 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

STUPID WANNABE INTERNET CELEBRITY, BTW ED ****ING SUCKS AND I SHOULD DIE

This is what I do when I am too wasted and bored to do anything else. Sorry, I’ve trolled more epic **** than you ever will. Log in to see images!

Super Troll

Level 2 Re-Re

I AM THE TROLL

Mr_Smiles

Level 10 Permanoob

i dont bite... i just want a friend.

Starfang_42 Posted:

Shock pics? Dirty words? Yo mommoa jokes and memes beaten more than that dead horse you all keep in the basement? Is that the best you can do? You have no style. No flair. Just a bunch of wanna/b/s. You wouldn’t last five minutes against endgame.

yuo shouldn’t bee mean tew them1 theri juss all speshul. liek me

i dont have many friends. do yu want 2 be my friend? i dont hurt my friends… often.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

lol

Indiana Jonas edited this message on 09/14/2009 3:47AM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

Can’t type reply busy fisting emo kids.

Starfang_42

[Random Insanity]

Level 30 Troll

The **** of the Trollhole

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

Considering your best burn was insinuating that we keep a, oh dear, dead horse in the basement, I feel very confident in my comparative trolling abilities.

You honestly believe my worst is that little side note? I’d be a fool to waste my real burn on hacks like you.

My ego is trumped only by how ****ing awesome I am.

Deathclaw

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Man, I can’t believe I couldn’t think of a name as creative as Starfang_42!

DC IS A fabulous person ;D

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Starfang_42 Posted:

You honestly believe my worst is that little side note? I’d be a fool to waste my real burn on hacks like you.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Warpvader

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

[This post has randomly exploded, causing a “divide by 0” effect, thus creating a mbumive pime taradox and leaving a vast amount of Twinkie wrappers all over the thread.]

Warpvader edited this message on 03/11/2008 6:39PM

I can’t think of something creative and imaginative, so I’m just going to have to do with this sentence right here.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

lol

Indiana Jonas edited this message on 09/14/2009 3:47AM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

lol

Indiana Jonas edited this message on 09/14/2009 3:48AM

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

lol

Indiana Jonas edited this message on 09/14/2009 3:48AM

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Rasta-Theclo-
wn

Level 31 Emo Kid

I waste brownie points on anything that moves

Starfang_42 Posted:

Do it.

0/10

MUDDUM

[****chops]

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

trolls are just gay Log in to see images!

Team ****chops

Spider Jerus-
alem

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Hey starfang, given how I respect your informed opinion, I think it only fair that I contradict your bumertion with proper dogreat timesentation: take a moment to examine this resume will you?

MUDDUM

[****chops]

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

ALL GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!Log in to see images!

Team ****chops

Opportunity

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Thelostcup

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

/b/ and the GNAA are but puppets for the master trolls.

PerogiXW

Level 15 Troll

I'M RON PAUL ****male reproductive organ

Starfang_42 Posted:

Trolling the trolls?! Nice.

But /b/ sucks and has sucked sine /b/day. /b/ in none of it’s forms is the home of trolling nowadays. And I don’t think anyone who is an actual troll uses there actual trolling here. We like to parody ourselves.

PerogiXW edited this message on 03/08/2008 9:29PM

>:3

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!