Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Tubmail gone like tubgirl?

Lust

[The Knights of LOL]

Level 18 Camwhore

Tubmail me for free flezz!! More mails = more flezz

Okay, either the link to your tubmail is really really well hidden, or it’s just not there at all.

I mean, it’s easy to find when you have an incoming message, but if you want to send one and you have no unread messages in your inbox, only way I’ve found to get to it is either directly via url or clicking on a recent tubmail in your history :/

Am I just blind?

Amaril

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Go to Bookmarks > Services.

SuperMo0

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’d have to agree that Tubmail, for being the only private-messaging system on the site, is kinda hidden compared to where you’d find it in other games. >_>

Skyreal

Level 24 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

That’s because it’s not nearly as useful when you don’t have incoming mail. It’s like a quest log in a game with junk in its quest descriptions and only about 10 quests in the whole game.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!