Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay My Somewhat-Not-****ty Troll Build

Pluvius

Avatar: 10089 2010-01-24 16:29:03 -0500

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

After several grind-filled months, I’ve finally come to what should be more-or-less my final Troll build. Feel free to taste the fruits of my labors:

Upgrades:
You Little ****™ Starter Pack Level 4
Evil Level 9
T.R.O.L.L. Power Level 2
Egomania Level 7
Offense Level 47
Luck o’ the Filthy fine upstanding member of society Level 1 (or Thrift Shopper Level 1)
Recipes for Disaster (occasionally useful in forums like DENSA Low IQ Society, where Shock Sites sometimes leaves too many Pwnage Points over for Post Personal Information but not enough to warrant using Political Flamebait)

Equipment:
Book: What Do You Call a Democrat at the Bottom of the Ocean?
Computer: PruneServ™
Dogreat timesent File: INCIT photos to remove for being patently unfunny.sdoc
Fetish: Tumorous Kidney
Glbumes: Versnatche™ Earbleeders
Music File: pink floyd – darkside full album (ttly syncs w/ wzrd of oz at 2:43 awesome!!!).h
Picture File: Where Da Gold At (Map).xpeg
Program File: useless program that only wastes space.exec
Special Item: Master Ball*
Surgical Procedure: Tonsil Regeneration
Video File: ****.MILF.asian.mammary glands.great timesshot.latina.interracial.anal.girls.dvda
Web Spider: Simple Web Spider™
*Or a Wireless Headset, hahahahahaha **** you

Attributes:
Ego: 703
Douchebaggery: 780
Offense: 164
Defense: 178
Luck: 24 (or 23)
Frugality: 22 (or 23)
Charisma: 47
Upkeep: 1

Damage:
Political Flamebait without Racial Tension: 4738
Political Flamebait with Racial Tension: 5142
Shock Sites without Racial Tension: 2978
Shock Sites with Racial Tension: 3232

With Racial Tension, Political Flamebait will now take out a Cosplay Central thread 100% of the time, and even without it, PF will kill a thread nearly all of the time. Shock Sites with Post Personal Information will be sufficient for a two-hit kill during the cooldown period. A twelve-thread instance will nearly always take 18 or 19 turns to defeat (ignoring healing), with the Troll being vulnerable to attack after six or seven of those turns respectively. On the defense side, Cosplay Central does an average of slightly less than 300 points per hit, meaning that the Troll can comfortably take two hits before needing to heal and does not have to worry about healing more often than is necessary. Using the estimate of Cosplay Central hitting half of the time, a Troll should expect to use three 5-HTPs on average during a twelve-thread instance. During a six-thread instance, the Troll would expect not to use any healing items at all on average.

With the Ego- and Defense-boosting effects of the Master Ball, it may now be possible to remove another level from Egomania with no difficulties. Any benefits from this would be rather small, however.

Man, I love being a Troll.
Pluvius edited this message on 04/05/2009 6:49PM

Andy_Dextruss

Avatar: 50228 Wed Apr 08 07:39:40 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 37 Troll

Orgasm changer who shoots rays through computer screens

That’s pretty impressive, what can you get luck/charisma up to using other moar files? How about frugality?

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

I personally do not like using consumables (speedruns… ), so I am willing to sacrifice a little offense for my build. Next time I respec though I’ll probably take a couple more points out of ego.

Ego   	   	3225
Douchebaggery 	880
Offense       	130
Defense       	131
Luck 	   	23
Frugality    	15
Charisma    	33
Upkeep 	   	1

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

I’m running just over 2000 Ego, and with 123 Offense/Defense, it’s plenty.

Bear in mind I also have a lot of points wasted towards Frugality, so you could still get the Offense even higher.

Each point in Offense really only adds 28 points of Damage to an un-Fapped Political Flamebait, so at some point, it’s just not worth the 12 Upgrade points for another 100 points of damage.

Pluvius

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Andy_Dextruss Posted:

That’s pretty impressive, what can you get luck/charisma up to using other moar files? How about frugality?

You can get up to +34 Luck or Charisma or +33 Frugality using .moar files. Don’t ask me what the best possible combination of the three would be.

CaptainDDL Posted:

I personally do not like using consumables (speedruns… ), so I am willing to sacrifice a little offense for my build.

My build is actually better for speedruns than an Egocentric build. The only forums in which you have to worry about Ego are Cosplay Central and The Extremely Specific Fetish Emporium. I don’t know precisely about the latter, but I do know it’s very similar to the former, and as I said above, Cosplay Central doesn’t usually require healing during a speedrun. Your times won’t be as consistent as with your build, but they’ll often be faster. An Egocentric build would actually be better for saving money while grinding out useless program or doing untimed jobs in those two forums.

Now that I think about it, it might be easier if I break it down for you another way. I’m guessing it takes you twelve turns to pwn a six-thread Cosplay Central, right? My build only takes ten turns. That means that even if you heal twice, you’ll still be making roughly the same time as you would be with your build, and having to heal twice or more in a six-thread instance would be unusual anyway.

Pluvius edited this message on 03/16/2009 2:05AM

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

I run my stats very similar with a difference in moar files. But with the Fetish forum having a pwnage up to 10,000 I bring my ego to around 1,000.

Robert James-
Fischer

Avatar: 43618 Wed Jul 08 18:15:24 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

Why have a “final” build when you can change your build every four days to suit your needs? Any points into Ego are a complete waste on forums with levels below 32 (with proper gear of course), you’ll want more luck on most of the forums you can kill in one hit anyway (better .moars), and maybe a frugality build once in a while, etc etc.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Is it really a speedrun build? I can’t find your name on level 30+ forums speedrun leaderboards though.

Pluvius

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

male reproductive organ Liquor Posted:

Why have a “final” build when you can change your build every four days to suit your needs?

That’s not really helpful if you’re doing more than one thing in four days. My build is one that’s probably the best for the player who just wants a good, well-rounded Troll that’s reasonably suited to the vast majority of gameplay experiences presently available. It’s not for min-maxers; they tend to come up with their own builds anyway.

quangntenemy Posted:

Is it really a speedrun build? I can’t find your name on level 30+ forums speedrun leaderboards though.

I’m on the first page of a few of them, but I’m not a prolific speedrunner because (1) the site speed has been inadequate lately, (2) I tend to stick to SGB and HOFF, and (3) I don’t actively go for speedruns.

Pluvius edited this message on 03/16/2009 9:15PM

Pluvius

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Updated with the effects of the latest crazy itembuildr product.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

So is this really just the best build to pwn Cosplay Central for a troll character?

Pluvius

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

It’s worked really well for me. None of my times on the speedrun board lately were in a six-thread instance; I believe the two top ones were both in sevens. Today (after getting the Master Ball) I didn’t get very fast times but that’s because I pwned ten-thread instances (used one 5-HTP on each for the record).

Of course, this build works very well in general on high-level forums. I’ve gotten good times in SGB lately and today I got good times in DENSA. It works in HOFF reasonably well too, but I haven’t gotten a low thread count to test it there yet.

warjoke

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

sacrificing ego and DB for mbumive offense and defense is a very good strategy indeed. I was trying for that build, the only problem is that I cant get the items I want. I really wanted to succeed on speed runs.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!