Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
News The Troll Theory

sandwichman

Avatar: 74854 Thu Mar 05 16:12:27 -0500 2009

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

The most likely derivation of the word troll gradually decreases with maturity inflicting guilt and suffering in behalf of a heavy compensation one must pay for making a statement which is fraudulent and entirely untrue. It can be used as an all-inclusive term mixed with the portions of ergodicity that is implied: that is, every troll has a dangerous misuse of names, since the true combination of commodities that an individual or a society would accept divides the types further into different categories proposed by the explanation for the handicap principle. Many people who live in Europe, the Middle East and Japan believe that because family values turned upside down, and I’d like to take a minute just sit right there, I’ll tell you how I became the prince of a town called bel-air. In West Philadelfia, born and raised, on the playground where I spent most of my days – chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool. And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school when a couple of guys said were up in no good, started making trouble in my neighbourhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared. And said youre moving with your aunte and uncle in Bel-Air. I begged and pleaded with her the other day but she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way. She gave me a kissin and she gave me my ticket. I put my walkman on and said I might aswell kick it. First clbum, yo this is bad. Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glbum. Is this what the people of bel-air livin like? Hmm, this might be alright! I whistled for a cab and when it came near the License plate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare. But I thought now forget it, yo home to Bel-Air! I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later! Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to settle my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

Robert James-
Fischer

Avatar: 43618 Wed Jul 08 18:15:24 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

You should get yourself an invite to generichaxor fan club, they like funny jokes.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

GGH

Avatar: 105218 Tue Feb 17 15:32:24 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Good post nicco

Carmen Sugar-
mammary glands

Avatar: 158874 Tue Mar 10 20:00:16 -0400 2009

Level 13 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Log in to see images! Carmen Sugartits edited this message on 03/15/2009 11:53AM

sandwichman

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

GOATSE MAKES ME HOT

Piotr

[Church Of Fritzl]

Level 25 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Carmen Sugarmammary glands Posted:

indtruder

Don’t give me ya forum link if ya want to keep it alive

Generic Raci-
st

Avatar: 113010 Sat Mar 28 01:20:15 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

i'm a dirty fine upstanding member of society myself lulz

tl;dr

WoweeZowee

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Nicco Posted:

best post so far in this thread.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

sandwichman Posted:

The most likely derivation of the word troll gradually decreases with maturity inflicting guilt and suffering in behalf of a heavy compensation one must pay for making a statement which is fraudulent and entirely untrue. It can be used as an all-inclusive term mixed with the portions of ergodicity that is implied: that is, every troll has a dangerous misuse of names, since the true combination of commodities that an individual or a society would accept divides the types further into different categories proposed by the explanation for the handicap principle. Many people who live in Europe, the Middle East and Japan believe that because family values turned upside down, and I’d like to take a minute just sit right there, I’ll tell you how I became the prince of a town called bel-air. In West Philadelfia, born and raised, on the playground where I spent most of my days – chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool. And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school when a couple of guys said were up in no good, started making trouble in my neighbourhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared. And said youre moving with your aunte and uncle in Bel-Air. I begged and pleaded with her the other day but she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way. She gave me a kissin and she gave me my ticket. I put my walkman on and said I might aswell kick it. First clbum, yo this is bad. Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glbum. Is this what the people of bel-air livin like? Hmm, this might be alright! I whistled for a cab and when it came near the License plate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare. But I thought now forget it, yo home to Bel-Air! I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later! Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to settle my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

Incoherent wordy garbage.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Khano

Avatar: 60150 Fri Oct 17 18:26:11 -0400 2008

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Troll

I'M A fine upstanding member of society fabulous person

tl;dr, what?

Khano edited this message on 03/16/2009 2:29PM

how the **** can I signature

sandwichman

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

UR FACE IS GARBAGE LOL

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!