Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Pr0n SO I LIKE MET THIS TOTALLY AWESOME DUDE AT THE BAR

What_tha_Fox

Level 19 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

I see he shaved….all that hair didnt look good…

Recommencer

Avatar: 135255 Tue Mar 24 17:02:05 -0400 2009

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

What_tha_Fox Posted:

I see he shaved….all that hair didnt look good…

Maybe he’s gone all Neo-Nazi Hardcore Wookie??

The Girl Wit-
h Mad Skillz-
Yo

[Homosexual Goose M-
afiosi
]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

It was a reverse trap. It was a girl.

j00 c@nn0t gr@5p t|-|3 tr|_|3 f0r/\/\ 0f |-|@ck3r3’ @44@ck

What_tha_Fox

Level 19 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

Recommencer Posted:

Maybe he’s gone all Neo-Nazi Hardcore Wookie??

Ah…shiz…Luke wont be pleased to hear that.

Recommencer

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

What_tha_Fox Posted:

Ah…shiz…Luke wont be pleased to hear that.

Is Skywalker a jewish name? *scratches head*

What_tha_Fox

Level 19 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

Recommencer Posted:

Is Skywalker a jewish name? *scratches head*

That hair style doesnt fool anyone.

Recommencer

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

What_tha_Fox Posted:

That hair style doesnt fool anyone.

Touche.

Peregrine

Avatar: 135742 2011-10-31 19:55:54 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 35 Camwhore

Forumwarz' Pretend Homosexual

OK hai. My name is boxxy and um it’s been a while since I made a new video. So I decided that because of recent events that I could make a new videooo. And um so yeah so let’s just start off by getting a couple things straight. I don’t do drugs… mm mmh! No, I know that you all think that I do drugs, but, I don’t, actually. And I actually don’t have ADD either, ahh hehehe, which is funny to me. Ummmm yeah. And then another one would be ummm. I provided you with a couple different pictures. Ummmm ahh such as like, like the one where I’m like mmm and it says, “I saw watchoo did there!” And like and and then like you peoples were all like, “YOU IS TROLLIN!” and I was like “I AM NOT TROLLING!! I AM BOXXY YOU SEE! Mm!” And like um and so then ahh there was another one where I was like, “Mmm,” and um I don’t have any eyeliner on, which you edited a couple of different times. And then there was the one where I held up a sign and it said “boxxy plus pocky equals equals LOOOVE,” and that’s true, it’s a very true statement, I love her. And umm and then uhh bup bup buhbuh, OH there was another one that um, that I actually didn’t possst… but umm… it’s out there… cuz uh some of you guys found it, and I’m all like crafty. And uhm and it’s one where I like have a sign and I’m like “ihh” and it says several different things such as like I love mmmchan, and stuff and umm it actually never said that, it said I love moochan, which is one of my old gaia buddies, uhh oh, but the way, I’m not a gaiafabulous person anymore, I moved on to bigger and better things, such as umm, things that I mentioned in another video that got me in trouble in the first place, hah! Ahh, trolls! Trolls, this is my only account and it’s boxxybabee with two e’s and other people, like Boxxyakamoldybread — she’s a failure Troll! TRAWLL! I can’t believe you guys believe that! Who actually talks like that?! Not ME! Umm… and, so, yeah, and um, let’s see here. And then, um, um I was in a thread and uh this guy was like, “boxxy, I would sing Hey Jude to you, like in Across the Universe.” And I was like, “I love that movie!” Because I do! Have you ever seen that movie? It’s like AMAZING, it’s like BEATLES and like um, and so then um I uh I just wanted to say to that kid who wanted to watch Across the Universe with me uh that I love you, and I want to hold your hand. And also um, my husband, Sheldon, “hello! Mmm!” And, and uh Brandon, I guess, I don’t even know who you are, exactly. Uhbububuuhh, my hair got longer, you guys. I’m actually thinking about cutting it… I dunno. But umm, let’s see here ahh, soo, I had a lot of replies from like my videos. Or, not a lot a guess, that’s a little… much I guess. But um, this one kid, uh he remixed a lot of my videos, and they were so cool, and his name was gastricpenguin… and he was SO funny. He like mixed it and stuff and hehe, and I was like “ohhho” the first time I saw it. I was. Oh my god I had a heart attack, I was like oh my god. And um, uh, mmm, I dunno. What else is there to say. Steve, Steve, the guy who sat for like six minutes straight addressing me in a serious tone? Uh, thank you, I suppose. Um, but uh yeah, this, I don’t think I should answer. What if I told you it would ruin the mystique, you guys? Umm, and then um, bububuh, I dunno, really, huh. I haven’t worn makeup in a really long time you guys, actually. Um, because I stopped wearing it, because it’s a really big pain the bum to apply every single morning. And I’m like urr hurr, and um and now I’m just like mascera and I’m good to go. And um yeah and so I love you guys, a lot. I really like, rawrawrawr status, like seriously like rawr and um I think that’s about it. Byeee.

What_tha_Fox

Level 19 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

Peregrine Posted:

OK hai. My name is boxxy and um it’s been a while since I made a new video. So I decided that because of recent events that I could make a new videooo. And um so yeah so let’s just start off by getting a couple things straight. I don’t do drugs… mm mmh! No, I know that you all think that I do drugs, but, I don’t, actually. And I actually don’t have ADD either, ahh hehehe, which is funny to me. Ummmm yeah. And then another one would be ummm. I provided you with a couple different pictures. Ummmm ahh such as like, like the one where I’m like mmm and it says, “I saw watchoo did there!” And like and and then like you peoples were all like, “YOU IS TROLLIN!” and I was like “I AM NOT TROLLING!! I AM BOXXY YOU SEE! Mm!” And like um and so then ahh there was another one where I was like, “Mmm,” and um I don’t have any eyeliner on, which you edited a couple of different times. And then there was the one where I held up a sign and it said “boxxy plus pocky equals equals LOOOVE,” and that’s true, it’s a very true statement, I love her. And umm and then uhh bup bup buhbuh, OH there was another one that um, that I actually didn’t possst… but umm… it’s out there… cuz uh some of you guys found it, and I’m all like crafty. And uhm and it’s one where I like have a sign and I’m like “ihh” and it says several different things such as like I love mmmchan, and stuff and umm it actually never said that, it said I love moochan, which is one of my old gaia buddies, uhh oh, but the way, I’m not a gaiafabulous person anymore, I moved on to bigger and better things, such as umm, things that I mentioned in another video that got me in trouble in the first place, hah! Ahh, trolls! Trolls, this is my only account and it’s boxxybabee with two e’s and other people, like Boxxyakamoldybread — she’s a failure Troll! TRAWLL! I can’t believe you guys believe that! Who actually talks like that?! Not ME! Umm… and, so, yeah, and um, let’s see here. And then, um, um I was in a thread and uh this guy was like, “boxxy, I would sing Hey Jude to you, like in Across the Universe.” And I was like, “I love that movie!” Because I do! Have you ever seen that movie? It’s like AMAZING, it’s like BEATLES and like um, and so then um I uh I just wanted to say to that kid who wanted to watch Across the Universe with me uh that I love you, and I want to hold your hand. And also um, my husband, Sheldon, “hello! Mmm!” And, and uh Brandon, I guess, I don’t even know who you are, exactly. Uhbububuuhh, my hair got longer, you guys. I’m actually thinking about cutting it… I dunno. But umm, let’s see here ahh, soo, I had a lot of replies from like my videos. Or, not a lot a guess, that’s a little… much I guess. But um, this one kid, uh he remixed a lot of my videos, and they were so cool, and his name was gastricpenguin… and he was SO funny. He like mixed it and stuff and hehe, and I was like “ohhho” the first time I saw it. I was. Oh my god I had a heart attack, I was like oh my god. And um, uh, mmm, I dunno. What else is there to say. Steve, Steve, the guy who sat for like six minutes straight addressing me in a serious tone? Uh, thank you, I suppose. Um, but uh yeah, this, I don’t think I should answer. What if I told you it would ruin the mystique, you guys? Umm, and then um, bububuh, I dunno, really, huh. I haven’t worn makeup in a really long time you guys, actually. Um, because I stopped wearing it, because it’s a really big pain the bum to apply every single morning. And I’m like urr hurr, and um and now I’m just like mascera and I’m good to go. And um yeah and so I love you guys, a lot. I really like, rawrawrawr status, like seriously like rawr and um I think that’s about it. Byeee.

WALL OF TEXT – Do not want

MercWithMouth

Avatar: 150029 2009-09-15 13:35:36 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 35 Hacker

Verbose and long-winded as always

I AM CHEWBACCA !!

Robert James-
Fischer

Avatar: 43618 Wed Jul 08 18:15:24 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

This is not a bad thread. Sticky, remove kaiserspam imo.

The Baroness

Avatar: 111827 Sat Apr 25 22:25:53 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

nashcash

[WeChall]

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

and then what happened next?

You’re the King? I didn’t vote for you!

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

A+ thread, imo.

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Chronic-Boy

Avatar: 128365 2009-10-31 08:19:01 -0400

[WeChallNot]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!