Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ Two Questions

sugarcult

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I couldn’t easily find the answer to these so:

1. I want to create an alt, will it have it’s own set of forum visits per day or you’ll have to share it between your characters? I think it’s implied that they each will have 4, cuz if it’s shared i don’t think anyone would legally get an alt. I didn’t read anything specifically saying how forum visits works with alts so i’m just checking to make sure.

2. I sometimes play on public computers at school. They do have username and pbumwords unique to each student and each student’s account seem to have different internet data (ie. the history on my firefox will be different form someone else’s even if they log onto the computer right after me). So idk how this works exactly, whether the IPs would be different, but generally is it safe to play on a public computer? I mean the library has over 100 computers connecting to the same school server, with different user logins of course. But idk how IPs really work with servers and same computers, different login. I wouldn’t want to be banned for someone else playing at another computer at the same time or something.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Yes, you get more forum visits per alt.

Can’t say as far as computer lab goes. I play on school compies all the time though.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

sugarcult Posted:

2. I sometimes play on public computers at school.

If you only sometimes play there, but also play from your home, you should be fine. Just remember to log off on the public terminals; we’ve had issues with someone who didn’t and then his account was compromised.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!