Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Girls ITT: Spagett offers relationship advice

Spagett

Avatar: 141179 2010-08-11 22:12:34 -0400

[ONE HUNDRED PERCEN-
T ACTION KLAN
]

Level 19 Permanoob

“Asshat”

Yes, thats right, I am now offering relationship advice to anybody who needs it.

Spagett is the doctor of love, and he is here to offer you the cure to whatever ails you.

SPAGETT!!!

Spagett

[ONE HUNDRED PERCEN-
T ACTION KLAN
]

Level 19 Permanoob

“Asshat”

SPAGETT bump.

Still offering love advice.

You don’t get a chance like this every day.

Oleg

Avatar: 98357 2011-07-31 00:47:25 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 18 Hacker

INVINCIBLE POSTER

Get out. ¦]

Recommencer

Avatar: 135255 Tue Mar 24 17:02:05 -0400 2009

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Dear Spagett,

I’m totally bummed because all the IRL fabulous persons around me are all closet-case ****ty NSA whores. I can’t find anyone that I would love to share a burial plot with. What should I do?

Sincerely,

Recommencer

Spagett

[ONE HUNDRED PERCEN-
T ACTION KLAN
]

Level 19 Permanoob

“Asshat”

Recommencer Posted:

Dear Spagett,

I’m totally bummed because all the IRL fabulous persons around me are all closet-case ****ty NSA whores. I can’t find anyone that I would love to share a burial plot with. What should I do?

Sincerely,

Recommencer

Well, most gay people, from what I could tell from watching television, like cats and tropical fish. If you can stage some sort of cage battle between cats and tropical fish and also serve fruity drinks, the gays will flock like buzzards on a dead horse. Then it will be hours of “surprise bumsex” for hours, and I am pretty sure they won’t turn you down. You sound like you might be cute, not like I am interested or anything.

SPAGETT!!!

Xemnas

Avatar: 90197 Sat Jan 24 23:38:00 -0500 2009

Level 22 Emo Kid

I miss generichaxor! I would be all up on his male reproductive organ if he wasn't banned!

Dear Spagett,

I just can’t find a woman who’s right for me. What can I do?

-Xemnas

Recommencer

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Spagett Posted:

Well, most gay people, from what I could tell from watching television, like cats and tropical fish. If you can stage some sort of cage battle between cats and tropical fish and also serve fruity drinks, the gays will flock like buzzards on a dead horse. Then it will be hours of “surprise bumsex” for hours, and I am pretty sure they won’t turn you down. You sound like you might be cute, not like I am interested or anything.

SPAGETT!!!

OH SPAGETT, you’re a GENIUS.

And when the surprise bumsex ends in BREEDING, I’ll scream “SPAGETT” in your honor. Oh TYTYTYTYT!!! XOXOXOXOX (homo)

(EDIT: EXCITED POOR GRAMMAR)

Recommencer edited this message on 03/15/2009 10:48PM

LashanaSerene

Level 23 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

Dear Spagett,

My husband is a bisexual person with aspergers disorder. would it be wrong to cheat on him or would he just not notice?

Signed

Lashana Serene

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Spagett

[ONE HUNDRED PERCEN-
T ACTION KLAN
]

Level 19 Permanoob

“Asshat”

Xemnas Posted:

Dear Spagett,

I just can’t find a woman who’s right for me. What can I do?

-Xemnas

To be totally honest, all women are the same. All you need to do is lower your standards, really if you were to start with if they are breathing and move up from there, things will get easier. It probably won’t be anything a couple hours on a stairmaster can’t fix.

Spagett

[ONE HUNDRED PERCEN-
T ACTION KLAN
]

Level 19 Permanoob

“Asshat”

LashanaSerene Posted:

Dear Spagett,

My husband is a bisexual person with aspergers disorder. would it be wrong to cheat on him or would he just not notice?

Signed

Lashana Serene

He is probably cheating on you anyway. There shouldn’t be any problem with cheating on him. Tubmail me your phone number and we can start working on that.

Generic Raci-
st

Avatar: 113010 Sat Mar 28 01:20:15 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

i'm a dirty fine upstanding member of society myself lulz

Dear Spagett,

I wanna to bang out a hot ****, but I don’t wanna have to work hard for that sweet vagoo. I lost my roofie connection years ago, so not go there. I usually just get em drunk and then swoop in for the easy kill, but this method has failed me as of late. Please halp Spagett, my balls are swollen with semen and have a blueish tint!

Best Regards,

Generic Racist

PS: fine upstanding member of society

Spagett

[ONE HUNDRED PERCEN-
T ACTION KLAN
]

Level 19 Permanoob

“Asshat”

Generic Racist Posted:

Dear Spagett,

I wanna to bang out a hot ****, but I don’t wanna have to work hard for that sweet vagoo. I lost my roofie connection years ago, so not go there. I usually just get em drunk and then swoop in for the easy kill, but this method has failed me as of late. Please halp Spagett, my balls are swollen with semen and have a blueish tint!

Best Regards,

Generic Racist

PS: fine upstanding member of society

Easy. Spike her beer with NyQuil. If she is dumb enough, you can convince her that it is green beer from St. Patric’s day. She should be out in an hour. Not that I condone this behavior. enjoy is wrong.

BloodyDemise

Avatar: 121820 2010-06-13 01:05:56 -0400

[Throne of Blood]

Level 60 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

dear spagett,

do you know a subtle way to bring up safewords with a partner? don’t get me wrong, being kicked around is lots of fun but the loaded guns have me worried.

– bd

Spagett

[ONE HUNDRED PERCEN-
T ACTION KLAN
]

Level 19 Permanoob

“Asshat”

BloodyDemise Posted:

dear spagett,

do you know a subtle way to bring up safewords with a partner? don’t get me wrong, being kicked around is lots of fun but the loaded guns have me worried.

– bd

I happen to know from personal experience that there IS NO subtle way to add safewords in your relationship. The best way is to probably say things like, “I wanna use safewords, ****er. This ain’t no Chinese fire drill!!!” One of my favorite safewords is “SPAGETT!!!”

And of course, if things don’t work out, you know what my tubmail is if you need a new BF.

Recommencer

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Spagett Posted:

I happen to know from personal experience that there IS NO subtle way to add safewords in your relationship. The best way is to probably say things like, “I wanna use safewords, ****er. This ain’t no Chinese fire drill!!!” One of my favorite safewords is “SPAGETT!!!”

And of course, if things don’t work out, you know what my tubmail is if you need a new BF.

*whispers* Spagett….that’s a boy…

Bauhaus_Girl

Avatar: 117929 Fri Jul 03 11:11:34 -0400 2009

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Dear Spagett,

I am heads-over-heels, madly and utterly in love with a girl in my clbum. Sadly, I am a girl, too, and she’s Catholic and has a boyfriend. Whatever shall I do?

Recommencer is one of the best persons ever to exist in this world!

Spagett

[ONE HUNDRED PERCEN-
T ACTION KLAN
]

Level 19 Permanoob

“Asshat”

Recommencer Posted:

*whispers* Spagett….that’s a boy…

Oops, nevermind about the tubmail thing. I bet Recommencer might like you though.

Spagett

[ONE HUNDRED PERCEN-
T ACTION KLAN
]

Level 19 Permanoob

“Asshat”

Bauhaus_Girl Posted:

Dear Spagett,

I am heads-over-heels, madly and utterly in love with a girl in my clbum. Sadly, I am a girl, too, and she’s Catholic and has a boyfriend. Whatever shall I do?

Like I said before, all women are the same, especially catholic women. Do yourself a favor and fall in love with a spider monkey. At least they only smell like **** whenever they take one.

BloodyDemise

Avatar: 121820 2010-06-13 01:05:56 -0400

[Throne of Blood]

Level 60 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Spagett Posted:

Oops, nevermind about the tubmail thing. I bet Recommencer might like you though.

gee, i don’t know if that would work out.

but i’ve been told stiletto boots do a lot for my legs, how fussy are you about the whole female thing?

Recommencer

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

BloodyDemise Posted:

gee, i don’t know if that would work out.

but i’ve been told stiletto boots do a lot for my legs, how fussy are you about the whole female thing?

It wouldn’t. Don’t come crying to me.

I leave your legs for the Spagett.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!