Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature i wish we can have separate bags for day-to-day inventory and long term storage

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

There are some things i dont need to see everyday when i go to the equipment screen. like stuff i’m about to sell in kyoubai, or junks i’ve just gotten from kyoubai, or useless moar files that i keep just for the purpose of collecting. For this purpose I think we should make “bags”. So we can put them away safely without me having to see it crowding my equipment tab everyday.

Also rare junks that I wanna keep like the falcon thing.. I need to be able to put it somewhere without fear of someday forgetting about it and selling it to the ppwn shoppe by accident.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Why don’t we call it an “external hard drive” instead of “bags”?

ShadyPixels

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I bet an “Outfits” option would completely negate the need for this?

Though I’d like to see an option to not automatically select items when you hit “Select All Junk” in the Ppwn Shoppe.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

No, outfits would help, but external storage would be for stuff like moar file collections, inventory overflow, or just stuff you’ve got for trade.

Also, the item page on most of my alts has a significant pause before opening now, simply because it takes so damned long to sell stuff I don’t bother. I’m now at the point where I’m being forced to sell things though (one click at a time) if I want to collect deliveries or extract new moar files.

Dirt_E_ATM

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I like both both ideas of “outfits” and bags/storage locker. Both concepts would vastly improve the equipment interface, for collector types in particular.

There are a few different equipment sets I use frequently, and the lag I experience switching each piece individually has gotten really frustrating. “Outfits” would at least knock this down to one lag instance per change-over.

And being able to put stuff you don’t use and don’t want to sell/auction somewhere else would bring my regular inventory down to a manageable size (and would likely fix the lag too).

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Buddy Bolden Posted:

ok

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

By this time I don’t care how the storage problem gets solved. Too many files, though I only own about 50% of all moar files

The Baroness

Avatar: 111827 Sat Apr 25 22:25:53 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

I would like the option to lock certain files and items, as to not accidentally selling them at the ppwn shoppe.

Making different ‘profiles’ for pwning and grinding, so that you can equip your ideal files in one click would be nice too.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

We really need a way to stack moar files, I have too many of them and atm I’m still keeping them in my Tubmails Log in to see images!

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

signing the whole thread for what feels like the fourth or fifth time. this is really needed.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Buddy Bolden Posted:

I like this thematically, and agree with the idea in general.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!