Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Web Games [CLOSED] Masta P don't know what INCIT be, but he do know dat rare nerdy **** sells!

Pluvius

Avatar: 10089 2010-01-24 16:29:03 -0500

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

INCIT photos to remove for being patently unfunny.sdoc

OK, so one o’ da geeky wannabe mutha****as in da SGB gave me dis afta I wasted his cracka bum in a rap battle (he didn’t have a chance, all I had ta do was make fun o’ his cheap-bum Ferrari his momma got him). I dunno what da hell dis **** be all about, but apparently a buncha fabulous persons ova at Battlethreadz have dis ‘tarded game where they take pics and put dumb**** captions unda them. Dis **** I’m sellin’ here is supposed ta be da reject pile, and it be no surprise dat it be ginormous comin’ from those talentless scrubs. Anyway, I dunno why anyone would want dis **** but I been surprised by you ****es before wit’ all da green y’all got comin’ out ya pockets like your bumhole be a printer. Come lay your money down if you’re interested.

Pluvius

Avatar: 10089 2010-01-24 16:29:03 -0500

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Bumpin’ dis cuz I’m about to jizz in my pants seein’ da results o’ dis auction, keep pilin’ da Gs in my bank you brilliant mutha****as!

The Ferv

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Damn.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!